Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< (6005 Views)

BOOK FOR CHI Chicks ( Lagos Axis Only) / How To Write An Agric Business Proposal For Poultry Or Fish Farming / Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by GGfadar(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
I'm a part time livestock and crop farmer in ibadan, OYO state capital.
Farming has been interesting and lucrative to me since i've been into it. i've been thinking of a reasonable way to expand in the business as in a " SHORT TERM " and most importantly on " LONG TERM " basis.
I cultivate mainly cassava and plantain in the crop farming and in livestock farming, i rear cattles, goats, sheeps{ ram } and turkey, all done organically and inorganically
I would like to use this medium to invite NINE "9" interested and determined people to start this AGRIC BUSINESS GROUP in ibadan.
There are good locations for this project around ibadan and by the time we come together to discuss, we can all agree on where, when and how to go about the business project.

I count myself as no 1
expecting 9 more...............

no one is perfect in most business ideas but as far i'm experienced in this agro business, its a reliable and lucrative business if well managed.
10 Heads will surely be better than 1.

HOPE FOR A BETTER FUTURE IN AGRIC WORLD.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by GGfadar(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
TURKEY FARMING BIZ
---------------------------------------------------
Commercial turkey farming is a profitable business idea. Turkey grows faster like broiler chickens and become suitable for slaughter purpose within a very short time ( 20 - 24 weeks ). Turkey farming for meat production is very popular than egg production from turkey.
--------------------------------------------------
some basics steps for starting commercial turkey farming business.

1. Breed of turkey to b raised...........

Broad breasted turkey is advisable for
commercial turkey production. They consume
less feed and convert this feed to meat
within a very short time.

2. Housing and Fencing.....................

Good housing with all types of essential
facilities available is very necessary for
commercial turkey production. In this regard,
you have to make a permanent house like,
chicken house and ensure availability of all
necessary facilities. For fencing, make the
fence as high as possible. Turkeys are large
in size and become very strong. So, the
fencing must have to be strong enough to
protect the birds. However, while making
housing and fencing for turkeys, keep in
mind the followings.

* You must have to make proper protection
from all types of predators and harmful
animals like snakes, soldier ants e.t.c.

* Ensure availability of sufficient space inside
the pen house.

* Using wooden litter is very effective for
turkey farming.

* Make sure there's sufficient flow of fresh air
and light inside the pen house.

* Make proper ventilation system.

* Make the house suitable enough for thorough.
and regular cleaning.

* In case of fencing, make it as high as
possible. The fencing must have to be at
least four feet above the ground. The turkeys
are far very strong and bigger than other
poultry birds. So, make the fencing with
strong materials.

3. Feeding & Watering.......................

Good and nutritious feed keeps the bird
healthy and productive. So, it would be better
to learn how to feed the turkey birds and this
will help you to prevent problems in turkey
farming and reducing feeding costs. Turkey
needs more protein in their food for first few
weeks than other domestic birds. The protein
in poultry feed should be at least 28 percent.

You can go with chick starter which contain
about 28 percent of protein. Feed the turkey,
chick starter for first six weeks and after that
period you can feed them grower feed.
Grower feed should contain 20 percent
protein. The amount of protein in turkey feed
is higher than chickens or other poultry birds
feed. Along with providing nutritious food,
always serve them sufficient amount of fresh
and clean water. Generally, 2 gallons of fresh
water mixed with multivitamins is necessary
for one dozen of turkeys.

4. Care & Management........................

Always try to keep your birds in healthy
environment and learn more about turkey
farming and how to prevent health problems.
Never feed your birds contaminated or
outdated food. Always provide them clean and
fresh water. Keep sufficient space inside the
house. And lastly, take good care of your
birds.

5. Marketing................................

In commercial turkey farming, the birds
become suitable for marketing within 20 to 24
weeks. Sell all the birds when they reach the
slaughtering age.

Turkey farming business is really very lucrative and enjoyable. If you are thinking about setting up commercial turkey farming business, then try to learn more about them or reach me through WHATSAPP.

1 Like

Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by GGfadar(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
If you are interested in livestock farming on a medium scale level, first thing first,
acquire a land ( 1 hectare )
Erect a room or two room apartment to
accommodate workers and fence at least four
Plots with wire fence ten meters to the
apartment.
The fenced plots is to keep animals in a small shelter after grazing and in case you wish to feed them with concentrates and give them medications when needed.
Another important facility is water supply.
All these are to be considered first before anyone ventures into this biz.

If you think these tasks are too heavy for you alone to start up, this is an opportunity for you to achieve your goals in AGROBIZ, join us to make up the 10 MAN AGRIC BUSINESS GROUP IN 2015. This project will be sited in ibadan axis.

link me on whatsapp 08187212102
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by GGfadar(m): 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
Anyone interested should pls contact me on time on this thread so as to get prepared before the next rainy season.
most importantly on crop production.

we should be able to run a processing section for our products so as to achieve higher output. { PROFITS }
All these factors will b discussed as we start the group.

AWAITING......................
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by Yommykixz(m): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
hello, i am new to agric and highly interested. what do i have to do?
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by GGfadar(m): 8:20am On Dec 20, 2014
contact me on whatsapp 08187212102 or send me your number
Yommykixz:
hello, i am new to agric and highly interested. what do i have to do?
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by Johnnyessence(m): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2014
pls and pls post pics here of d farm u acquired in Ibadan hmmmmm. it's good for someone who want to partner with young farmers in d house to know d farm very well into details hmmmm pics included. good and great concept.
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by GGfadar(m): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2014
i never said i acquired any land in ibadan
i said i am a part time farmer that wants to expand and want people to join in the expansion.
dont misunderstand me pls.
the expansion is not about my farm, its about running a bigger farm and i would like people to come in for faster development.
its not my farm i'm planning to set up but for us to come together and own a large and unique farm.

i hope u understand me now.

Johnnyessence:
pls and pls post pics here of d farm u acquired in Ibadan hmmmmm. it's good for someone who want to partner with young farmers in d house to know d farm very well into details hmmmm pics included. good and great concept.
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by Johnnyessence(m): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2014
@GGfadar I quite understand u hmmmmm.
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by GGfadar(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2014
thanks
Johnnyessence:
@GGfadar I quite understand u hmmmmm.
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by GGfadar(m): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
hello fellow farmers and upcoming farmers....
we are now five {5} as interested people are responding, awaiting five {5} more interested people,
expecting more interested ones to come in so as to fulfil our tasks as the new season approaches,

THANKS FOR UR RESPONSES...
GOD BLESS
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by golfo: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
GGfadar, am interested! My whatsapp contacts : 08174778630 and 07013499745.
Regards
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by kugustar: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
im also interested
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by htconeline: 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
Am interested but I work in lagos.like how much should one be thinking of .
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by GGfadar(m): 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
whatsapp me on 08187212102
kugustar:
im also interested
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by GGfadar(m): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
whatsapp me on 08187212102
htconeline:
Am interested but I work in lagos.like how much should one be thinking of .
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by Edenitis(m): 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hi. I have tried to whatsapp you on that no. you supplied but it failed. I am interested and you can whatsapp me on 08055062368
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by GGfadar(m): 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
sorry for the suspense
i wouldnt want to lure anyone into the group business with my earlier posts and i wanted to be very sure of affirmative results on market survey on plantain.
i've read many threadson nairaland { AGRIC SECTION } about plantain farming business , most information on the business isnt real at all.

for instance, its commonly seen on nairaland agric section that one can grow plantain and make millions, yes its true but something still wonders me about it.
i've never seen proves from anyone on nairaland that he\she has made a million from this as always said on nairaland.
most farmers on nairaland wants to make money by selling their farm produce and leave u with whatever comes after luring u in the business.
they tell u all the truth on how to start and manage the plantain farm and leave u with the most important point, MARKETING your farm produce and how much u can make from it.

they all aim to sell SUCKERS at ridiculous prices to beginners.

Truly, i'm a plantain farmer and its truly lucrative to me just because i'm running a small scale plantain farm of about 1,200 tress.
its lucrative to me cos i sell my produce just like every retail plantain seller.

out of my 1,200 plantain trees, i usually harvest a minimum of 40 bunches at once and sell at prices ranging from 800naira -- 1,500 depending on sizes.

NOTE : There is no way you can harvest all the plantain at once and make the millions people promise on this forum,
The harvest is done gradually weeks after weeks till one harvests the whole plantation.

at the start of mine, i believed i cant always sell out a bunch of plantain for 1,000naira, i intend expanding in order to increse the income and decided to call people to join me in the expansion.

my analysis was like --
if i can harvest 40 bunches at once out of 1,000 tress
possibly i can harvest 400 bunches out of 10,00 tress, thinking it will surely go for the same price i used to sell but after making several market survey within IBADAN, i got to the largest market selling plantain and other fruits called " OJE MARKET " and discovered the prices of plantain in larger quantities. they buy and sell in dozens and the best price is 6,000naira per dozen.
i didnt believe in one person enquiry result and checked other dealers of plantain in the market but there was no difference in price offer.
i went with 2 dozens of gd bunches to make a trial and make proper contacts with the dealers but i had to sell just one dozen and had to leave the market with a bit state of disappointment.

since then i've been working on my proposal just to make ammendments and make interested people understand all it takes before starting.
this is the main reason i've not been replying mails or whatsapp messages.
i cant promise what i cannot deliver.
everyone will expect a bunch of plantain to sell for 1,000naira and at the harvest period, the story will change.

I'm not selling any item to anyone on this forum and i cant lure anyone into the business group but if anyone is satisfied with the results of the end point { INTEREST\PROFIT } at harvest period as illustrated above, then i will start responding to everyone interested in the plantain farming business.

IF ANYONE HAS BEEN SO MAD AT ME FOR NOT RESPONDING ON WHATSAPP AND E.MAILS, PLS KINDLY FORGIVE ME FOR MY ACTIONS, WAS JUST TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND I BELIEVE ITS FOR OUR GOOD.

I dont want to raise anyones hope on investing his\her hard earned money on a business not well understood before venturing in it and the whole blame later falls on me.
..........................................................................................................................................................................................

ALL information concerning livestock is 100% intact and genuine.
i will start responding to interested investors from now on and also make arrangements on HOW, WHERE AND WHEN WE CAN MEET.

Thanks for your understanding.......

4 Likes

Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by Beulah09: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lovely thread. Count me in when you are ready to take off.
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by GGfadar(m): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
A week time
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by jendor123: 10:55pm On May 26, 2015
God bless u for dis info
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by GGfadar(m): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Livestock section of the farm have started.
All is in place to join and start with your own flock or partner with us in the cattle breeding.

It took me much time to put things in place for proper start up and management, that's why i've been silent for long.

If u r still interested, do contact me here or on whatsapp...

Av a great day
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by GGfadar(m): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Open opportunity for sheep breeding is in place as well. Sheep flocks with cattle conveniently.
The breeding is about northern sheep named UDAH

All @ reasonable cost
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by Gadgetmobil(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
I'd Prefer Sheep Breeding.
Can you please give a break down of the cost from purchase to sale.
Ready and interested Investor.
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by FarmTech(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Can u post pictures?
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by GGfadar(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2015
FarmTech:
Can u post pictures?

i really want to post pictures but its so had to load now. Kps telling me "AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED" try again later..

Anyway will try to reload pictures ASAP
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by GGfadar(m): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Gadgetmobil:
I'd Prefer Sheep Breeding.
Can you please give a break down of the cost from purchase to sale.
Ready and interested Investor.

it depends on how you want to run d biz..

Either for breeding which will be on a long term basis or fattening and selling out which is done within few months and targeting festive seasons like Sallah festival in order to make quick profit.

The fattening system is best done to sell during Sallah which i blv is less than four months time.
The aim is purchasing grown up rams dat r not well fed and fatten to a desired body weight before selling.

A ram of 30k can b bought nd fatten up to sell for not less than 45k at worst case scenarios depending on wherever or whoever u r selling to which also depends on location.

If u r selling in lagos, uw might sell higher than 45k and sincerely things ain't getting cheaper in this country, especially during festive seasons.

For more info
kindly whatsapp
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by GGfadar(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2015
Still at d start up level
more cows will b added to d existing flock by July end. Its a gradual process for we salary earners but soon we will hit our target.
Land is in place
herdsman is at work
management is going on
investors still welcomed
pictures will b posted soon

Our future is getting brighter.......
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by GGfadar(m): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2015
Start up hints on cattle breeding on a long term basis.

On long term basis
Cows r bought within d ranges of 45k - 55k.
To enjoy the long term its best to have more of females that can conceive within a year after purchase and mix with number of male capital can manage.
The males should b able to yield within dat year and sell out leaving d females behind to reproduce.
In d next season, one can purchase another fresh flock and join with the existing expected pregnant females and just Kp recycling every season.
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by boluwajokosegun: 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Good work GGfada, let me know when u are back
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by Johnnyessence(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
GGfadar:
Still at d start up level
more cows will b added to d existing flock by July end. Its a gradual process for we salary earners but soon we will hit our target.
Land is in place
herdsman is at work
management is going on
investors still welcomed
pictures will b posted soon

Our future is getting brighter.......

i read ur thread on Mr Ajayi thread pls are u specialized in selling plantain suckers. pls bro is it negotiable and besides is ur farm near IITA in ibadan . i want to plant 1000 pieces of hybrid suckers to an acre of farm in ogbomosho pls i need more info from u sir drop ur e-mail for more chat . my e-mail is johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com thk u
Re: 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< by GGfadar(m): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Johnnyessence:
i read ur thread on Mr Ajayi thread pls are u specialized in selling plantain suckers. pls bro is it negotiable and besides is ur farm near IITA in ibadan . i want to plant 1000 pieces of hybrid suckers to an acre of farm in ogbomosho pls i need more info from u sir drop ur e-mail for more chat . my e-mail is johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com thk u

my farm is behind I.I.T.A
not specialized in selling suckers but av gd suckers, got my suckers from I.I.T.A
its not negotiable

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cargo Containers and Reefer Containers,40ft And 20ft For Sale / How Do I Plant Ewedu ? / Good Condition 15, 20 &!30 Tons Box Body Trucks Needed (PAYMENT IS IMMEDIATELY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.