Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here (8824 Views)

I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production / How To Write An Agric Business Proposal For Poultry Or Fish Farming / 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 12:42am On Jun 29, 2014
Come

Let us reason together how you can achieve your agric business dreams and visions irrespective of your age and little resources. You will be surprised to see how far you can achieve with that which you call little.

My slogan is: you have got all you need for a business start up. Look in wards.

Keep the questions, answers, queries, constructive criticisms, share your experience and all useful informations pouring in. Your bad experiences may realy help an adventurer stay clear of wahala.

Regards,

The Unbeatable.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by Delatoriaa(f): 5:05am On Jun 29, 2014
Its gud 2 see u again,oga unbeatable.a frnd of mine wants 2 plant maize dis july,cn she still plant it or its 2 late now?once again,its nice 2 b bk online wit 1daful pple lik u,pavore9 n odas.......karibu onboard!
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
Delatoriaa: Its gud 2 see u again,oga unbeatable.a frnd of mine wants 2 plant maize dis july,cn she still plant it or its 2 late now?once again,its nice 2 b bk online wit 1daful pple lik u,pavore9 n odas.......karibu onboard!

Massive respect my sister.
Ggod to see you again. Maize planting depends on the rainfall distribution and intensity. This years rainfall is strange to me and prediction can be dangerous because that has affected me several times this year.

The Holy book says "whoever looks at the skye before planting may end up in poverty". So let her plant hopefully. The rains may have mercy.

Yours,

The Unbeatable.

1 Like

Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by jethro2: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
Delatoriaa: Its gud 2 see u again,oga unbeatable.a frnd of mine wants 2 plant maize dis july,cn she still plant it or its 2 late now?once again,its nice 2 b bk online wit 1daful pple lik u,pavore9 n odas.......karibu onboard!
Which State, local government and town did you intend to farm?
Each depends on the geographical area and the previous rain pattern.
In some parts of Oyo, Ogun and some south western states, planting is still on
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by Delatoriaa(f): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
The Unbeatable:

Massive respect my sister.
Ggod to see you again. Maize planting depends on the rainfall distribution and intensity. This years rainfall is strange to me and prediction can be dangerous because that has affected me several times this year.

The Holy book says "whoever looks at the skye before planting may end up in poverty". So let her plant hopefully. The rains may have mercy.

Yours,

The Unbeatable.
thks alot sir,d rain somehow wnts 2 disturb me wen i wnt 2 plant my own bt thk God sha........i'll tell her 2 go on cos God is provider n protected of al things.....its well wit al farmers,Asante!
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by Delatoriaa(f): 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
jethro2:
Which State, local government and town did you intend to farm?
Each depends on the geographical area and the previous rain pattern.
In some parts of Oyo, Ogun and some south western states, planting is still on
thks oga jethro2 bt am nt d one o,its 4 my frnd.ilesa west,osun state,i'll tell her 2 go ahead........Asante sana!
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 12:56am On Jun 30, 2014
Ok.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by FarmTech(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
Following and bumping.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
@all:

I am sorry for my part time presence here. I am busy these days but will try put up more info.

Regards,

The Unbeatable.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by Pavore9: 7:09am On Jul 05, 2014
The Unbeatable: @all:

I am sorry for my part time presence here. I am busy these days but will try put up more info.

Regards,

The Unbeatable.
How far? Travelled 2 one far flung area like this just returned & indisposed!
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by bighanz(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2014
Mr unbeatable.. nice job...you are really making an impact..here is my email and contact... would love to talk with you and keep a close touch..
ibohanzy@gmail.com
stay blessed...
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
bighanz: Mr unbeatable.. nice job...you are really making an impact..here is my email and contact... would love to talk with you and keep a close touch..
ibohanzy@gmail.com
stay blessed...

You can shoot me a mail on
Bsadewumi@yahoo.com
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by Xxpress(m): 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
I want to Starr a poultry farming, I need help on how to Go about it. I have no fore knowledge on it before
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 12:42am On Jul 12, 2014
Xxpress: I want to Starr a poultry farming, I need help on how to Go about it. I have no fore knowledge on it before

before i say anything, go and read threads on poultry in this section and in bsiness section, then lets talk freely here. i think your mind will be filled with questions we can all discuss together. i tell you, it will be very interesting.

i will be waiting for you here.

sincerely,

The Unbeatable.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
Yes,
I am back and better.

Come on let's role.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
Good to be here again.
Its been a while.
Please do anyone have any idea where dried brewery waste is sold in Ilesa?

Or any contact to that effect and suggested price?
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
Is there anyone that can supply 1 tonne or more tonnes of dried brewery waste to akure, owo, ikare and ifon ?

And at what cost?
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
I got wind of some farms that will need constant supply soon.

Anyone with useful information can check my signature for my details please.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
Or anyone that can supply it from ilesa or benin. But it must be dried brewery waste.

Regards,

The Unbeatable.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by Juliana7: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
@ unbeatable, whay is happen, d thread is hibernating unlike ur erswhile thread what is wrong?
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
Work o.
They say the reward for hard work is more work.
Some say if you want your job done well, give it to a busy man.
I have been experiencing expansion of late and I have to supervise and monitor every kobo. By Gods grace, I will be online with nairaland again so that I can rub minds with everyone and I can gain more knowledge.

Regards,

The Unbeatable.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
Please, I need to know where to buy dried brewery waste in ilesa or benin.

Anyone with useful infor should please shoot me a mail on

Bsaidealfarm@gmail.com
08067341873 (whatsapp, sms)

I may not have time to pick calls please but I can read your message anytime I have access to my phone or computer and I usually check my mails every night.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
For your suitable "agric" business plan and feasibility study, you can contact me. Check my details in my nairaland profile and send me a message not call.

I can assure you a 80% success. It is only God that can assure a 100% success o.

My charges are pocket firendly and I also give discount for multiple work. About my location, I am based in Akure, ondo state.

Yours sincerely,

The Unbeatable.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by Entchidodo: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2014
Good day, I've got a 1000 by 1000 plot in a rural area in Abuja,we are lookin to cultivate the entire land with water melon early september with an estimated output of at least 3000 balls for the Market....the question is what are our prospects? Is the produce in high demand in the south and at your end??...
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by Paulordiah(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ican get u bdg from benin.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 1:09am On Aug 27, 2014
Paulordiah: Ican get u bdg from benin.

Brewerie dried grains?
The dried one of brewery waste I mean.

Not the wet one o.

Shoot me a mail soon.
Or whars app/ sms me shaperly on
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 1:14am On Aug 27, 2014
Entchidodo: Good day, I've got a 1000 by 1000 plot in a rural area in Abuja,we are lookin to cultivate the entire land with water melon early september with an estimated output of at least 3000 balls for the Market....the question is what are our prospects? Is the produce in high demand in the south and at your end??...

The answer to your question is YES.
There is market for water melon here in south west.
Kindly work on your market research before you dable into the business.
I can assure you, you will sell all your produce once it gets here sepecially, edo, ondo states.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by just4just: 10:39am On Aug 29, 2014
Unbeatable well done.

I had wanted to start an agric business in my state in ekiti but am in lagos . But I hv decided to start it from lagos now due to time. So pls can I meet you to get a reasonable agric business plan. Mail me at seedandhavest@hotmail.com thanks
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2014

Madam the madam,
Its been a while since I have seen you o. I hope all is well?
Abeg, help me verify the dried brewery waste stuff.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
I sent you a mail yesterday night. Did you see it?

just4just: Unbeatable well done.

I had wanted to start an agric business in my state in ekiti but am in lagos . But I hv decided to start it from lagos now due to time. So pls can I meet you to get a reasonable agric business plan. Mail me at seedandhavest@hotmail.com thanks
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
To all:

Latest by decenber 20, I will have piglets (obasanjo type) for sale.

Please try book for yours at pocket friendly price.

I am based in akure, ondo state , nigeria.

You can check my signature for my details.

Yours sincerely,

The Unbeatable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Price Of Poultry Feeds In Ibadan / Snail Farming How Profitable? / Groundnut Oil & Palm Kernel Oil Processing/extraction Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.