Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men (15215 Views)

Hot Secrets To Attract And Seduce Girls Now / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. / Why Guys Fail When Trying To Seduce Girls With Pick Up Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by adexsimply(m): 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
VickyyB:
You forgot his third leg must be hugely endowed lipsrsealed and he must have a nice abs. smiley
Smh
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Stop lying pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by ochejagabriel: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
VickyyB:
You forgot his third leg must be hugely endowed lipsrsealed and he must have a nice abs. smiley
CORRECT BABE! 1000000 LIKES!

1 Like

Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
VickyyB:
lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by chinonso144(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
It's that exciting time of the year again.
I 'm delight to say this to all my beloved
ones & friends, weather you say Amen
or not; Every good thing from above in
the remaining days of this season shall
your portion...
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by redcliff: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
VickyyB:

Must be endowed indeed. If you girls see big p..enis' you would be the ones running away.. smh
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by Ilekeh(f): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
Here is a seduction guide for you to review on before meeting a woman-as well as seducing her.
1. Check on your hygiene. Before even attempting to go near a girl or approaching her, make sure you look like you came straight from your bathroom to get tidy and not from a junkyard where your hair is all over your face and your clothes are all soiled. Or even if you do come from the dustiest places, prioritize your neatness and hygiene. Make sure your clothes are ironed well and fresh. Remember the saying: clothes make the man. You don't need to don a Louis Vuitton suit. As long as you're neat and tidy, you'll be topping that girl's "check" list.

Nigerian men need a whole class on this subject angry
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by major466(m): 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hmmm... Op teaching men how to become heart breakers.
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by YoBoyfwend(m): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
Infact ehn, this na TOTALLU RUBBISHIIII. "Speaking in igbo tongue"
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by dre11(m): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
Elantracey:
undecided

what a thread , how will immorality not be on the increase?

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Do u believe that this Will make immorality on the increasecheesy
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by mistabiola: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
mizjules:
6 don't pay too much attention to her during the first feww weeks/day of wooing her
7 don't appear desperate: give her space, don't bombard her with calls n messages.
Trust me do this n the babe will begin to wonder what's up,

Give me your number and lemme try it on you!!!! cheesy grin
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by NobleAky(m): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
VickyyB:
....third leg HUGELY endowed? Na GP TANK You carry inbetween your lags?

1 Like

Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by Jalive: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Its not the best to seduce. Why not build a healthy relationship with the lady and you can take it up to a more serious relationship afterwards. Would you like any young man to seduce your sister?
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Do u believe that this Will make immorality on the increasecheesy

Lol , do you believe that whatsoever is posted here has a way of influencing its readers?
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
SuperMartins:
lipsrsealed
You lack it
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by Spydamannn(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
Smile more...some guys go dey frown face as dem dey talk to girl
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
VickyyB:

You lack it
undecided av u seen it
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by mizjules(f): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
mistabiola:

Give me your number and lemme try it on you!!!! cheesy grin
You're on a long thing tongue
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
SuperMartins:
undecided av u seen it
#justasking grin tongue
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
VickyyB:

#justasking grin tongue
#LetUrImaginationGuideYou shocked
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by Emodeee: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
All these because of puna? Mstcheeeewwww. I will rather channel my energy into smtin more productive.
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by mizjules(f): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nmeri17:

you're a girl. why should we boys trust you undecided
Just gave you guys tips, I should be rewarded sef angry embarassed , plus it works when a lady isn't paid so much attention, she starts to seek ways to get them from u
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by Funjosh(m): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
Do I Realy Need This
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by mistabiola: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
mizjules:

You're on a long thing tongue

Sincerely you're damn pretty and my flight to minna or Abj should be less than 30mins, I don't mind coming over tomorrow cheesy grin
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by mizjules(f): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
mistabiola:

Sincerely you're damn pretty and my flight to minna or Abj should be less than 30mins, I don't mind coming over tomorrow cheesy grin
Gracias.... I'm in somalia for xmas tongue
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by dre11(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
Elantracey:

Lol , do you believe that whatsoever is posted here has a way of influencing its readers?

But, it's just an enlightenment and not forcing you to abide.. ...

Likewise I didn't see anything immoral here that would have lead one to. ........
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by Nmeri17: 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
mizjules:

Just gave you guys tips, I should be rewarded sef angry embarassed , plus it works when a lady isn't paid so much attention, she starts to seek ways to get them from u

owky so if this nigga doesn't pay her attention she'll start to look for ways to get it from him

Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by mizjules(f): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nmeri17:

owky so if this nigga doesn't pay her attention she'll start to look for ways to get it from him

Lwkmd!! So funny lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by bynat(f): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
I want more of this guys. God don catch una
Re: 5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men by Walexey(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
VickyyB:
U're beautiful!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Your Marital Status? / Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.