Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Planning To Go To China For Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Planning To Go To China For Business (3944 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Goin To China For Importation.. Whats Tour Take? / Do You Need Help On How To Import From Us And China For Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning To Go To China For Business by nankosa(m): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2008
Hi all,
I want to visit China for business though in a small way cos i have about 600k. Any tip on this will be appreciated. Ideas on visa, what to buy and where, cost of ticket, accommodation, etc. Thanks you.
Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by MrCrackles(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2008

no bother your self

u no go fit fly past abidjan with that kind of money!
Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by skipo87(m): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2008
mayb the money, 600k, is just for buying stuffs, to me that money is rather small: u might try increasing it so ur journey would be worth while:
Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by nankosa(m): 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2008
Thanks for ur replies. More responses please
Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by skipo87(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2008
ever thought of solar? it wud be a good bet if u can lay ur hands on it
Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by jasonkehi(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2008
600k wont take you far here but it ought to be able to get you some stock to take back home. First thing I would advise is do your research, find out the city that your desired producer is in so you wont have to start gallivanting around the cities looking for your stock. I will also advise to find a plane landing at shanghai instead of going to Beijing and then shuttling to your city of business cos things are relatively more expensive in Beijing (compared to Shanghai). Take care so you dont buy fakes as there are plenty of fakes here, cheap but then it wont last long ( especially if it is electronics). Have a safe trip
Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by jasonkehi(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2008
As Skipo said Solar is a very good buy because it is cheap here and most producers try very hard to please. Once in a while I export Solar products to Naija but be careful about the type of Solar products you buy. I really didnt feel there was much profit to be made then and you definitely wouldnt be making much profit if you are buying Solar products with the 600k. A return ticket would cost you the range of 250k to 300k, (I advise you to use Southern Cina Airline cos it has the cheapest fare), Accomodation will cost like 80-200 dollars a nite (but then that also depends on where U stay).but you can get homes or inns to stay. It is cheap and cosy and you just might be lucky and stay with a family that speak spattering english then you wont have to go do "sign language" when you are with the manufacturer . The language barrier is a huge problem here. You will know what I mean 15mins after landing.

1 Like

Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by NnaNna4(m): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2008
Thanksw for ur info.
I feel like i am the one asking the question
my client destination is Jingyang Road shangai
Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by ikendu: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2008
Gentle man, a good sum but never the best, or shall we say, not at this present global economic situation.

I've got someone heading, but details of travel are yet to be ironed out.

One advice I'll give to you is position yourself to take advantage of options that will lie about as you move along the process to travel.

Most will require you here to make payment with a Credit Card.

With that amount, you wont have trouble with access Bank.

But as on helping out with a friend's, i have cut budget by doing with the sum he has.

this will help you, www.onlinecreditcardaccount..com
Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by jasonkehi(m): 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2008
If you dont know what exactly you are geeting from China I would advise you to browse on the different items they produce. Go to websites such as alibaba.com, made-in-china.com and find out the different prices and their cost and most importantly the address of the manufacturer as that is the city you would be heading to.
Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by miraexcel2: 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2008
v
Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by miraexcel2: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2008
v
Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by miraexcel(f): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2008
hi ,
pls contact me if you're serious. I can really help you in so many ways. 07033582485
Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by nankosa(m): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2008
thanks for all the info and comments. Found them all really informative. More please
Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by wealthmag: 12:37am On Dec 20, 2008
Going to china with that kind of money is risky really. But to succed in life you have to take a calculated risk. In this case I will advice you to research what you intend to buy before going. But if I am to advice you, I think the best items will be electronics spare parts like computer parts, gadgets parts, mobile phone parts. These are items you can buy with $3000 and still pack all of them in your travelling bag without paying much for air freight and clearing charge.
Another thing, traveling for business is not only about profit. There are a lot to be gained in terms of contacts, access to new products that is not yet in the market.
Once you can break even, you can give it a try. I have done that many times which I am still benefiting from.
On the issue of VISA, the major obstacle is where do you get your LETTER OF INVITATION. This is the major cause of rejection at the embassy.
I travelled last to china in 2006 with my letter of invitation sent by a chinese government agency. It is very simple if you follow the procedure. And the good thing is that you won't pay any fee apart from the normal Visa fee.

I have packaged this process of getting your letter of invitation from the same agency in a step by step guide including the VISA REQUIREMENT and the procedure at the embassy.
It is only for 5 people. That is what the agency can entertain. The cost is N2000.
Drop your email address on this thread if you are interested or you acn mail me: wealthmag08@gmail.com
Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by jasonkehi(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2008
It is amazing how you charge him N2000 for just an invitation letter yet still make it sound as if you are doing him a favour. Why didnt I meet you in my previous life?
Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by MassOptin(m): 1:10am On Dec 22, 2008
Hello.

Don't be a victim of internet scams. Making money on the internet is easy, if you know what people spend on. They spend on Advertising! We do web-designing and specialize in high-quality Adsense Websites (income-based websites).

We are an online email advertising company. Please visit our website www.massoptins.com.

MassOptins provide you the best emails and mailer to help you grow your business organically. We are the best in Email Advertising. Please make us your preferred advertising partner. See how you can grow your business at a fraction of the cost of print and TV advertising. So grow your business and grow rich!

William.
Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by wealthmag: 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2008
(It is amazing how you charge him N2000 for just an invitation letter yet still make it sound as if you are doing him a favour. Why didnt I meet you in my previous life)

GENUINE LETTER OF INVITATION is going for $250. I know what it cost me to have access to this information. I have used this method in 1996 and 1997 without hitches at the embassy.
But then, if you have cheaper and better alternative, you are free to post it here.
Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by jasonkehi(m): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2008
Hey please dont think I meant to be insulting when I said that. N2000 is not that big a deal if you are sure of your stuff but if you arent truly a scammer (dem no dey know finish) then he should give you a try. Truth is I have always gotten my invitation letter without having to pay for it so I was,
Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by outlaws(m): 5:06am On Dec 31, 2008
cool

What are you going to China for? You have to be specific. With technology, business travel is not really necessary unless you have a big company and you buy in large quantities. If you are going there to get info. that's a waste of money. Just log into the internet and you will get all the info. you need.
Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by nthnymarce(m): 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2008
Broda,just dont bother going to china. 600k is more than enough to start local productions.
Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by Finally: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2009
nthnymarce:

Broda,just dont bother going to china. 600k is more than enough to start local productions.

Like what? undecided
Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by Yoky(f): 3:55am On May 15, 2009
hey,
I am jewelry supplier in China.
You can email me if you need.
sales@fengyijewelry.com
Re: Planning To Go To China For Business by Horus(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGWHgDUnM2Y

Travel Ban For China Due To Coronavirus

(1) (Reply)

Comprehensive List Of Youwin Awardees. Check Your Name Now! / Download All These POWERFUL 33 Items Now........ / CBN: ₦7 Trillion Loans Injected Into Economy In Three Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.