Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... (958 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! / Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... by Samfigo1(m): 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Share your experience because it might be useful for someone out there during this festive period... Here is my experience!
Some years ago in ibadan i went to a market at Dugbe/Ogunpa precisely, I had #4000 on me, I wanted to equip my wardrobe. As I was passing by I saw a number of people surrounding a place so I decided to feed my eyes, when I got there, what I saw was a wheelbarrow with some items in in packs which I was informed were there to be won. I didnt have the intention of playing. I looked closely and saw a man displaying three cards, they were spade, diamond and three brothers which means 2black and a red, he would scatter the cards and placed it down(the cards facing down) anyone that picks the red colour has won.
I was not freaked at first, but when I saw people winning and instantly they were given their prizes, it was either you were given an item or given cash.
I was tempted to play, I put #1000 at first, lo and behold I lost(I was worried because I saw him when he placed down the colour), I never knew they were using JuJu, I spent all the #4000 on it, I even dropped my phone thinking I would recover some amount it was when I left that I knew it was not ordinary. If I had a gun I would have killed everyone of them, It was later I knew those that were winning were in their group, I almost fainted! I was unable to sleep for 3days I thought I was dreaming....It was a sad and excruciating experience which I can never forget!
Share your own experience!
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... by lafflaff123(m): 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
Its called GREED and nothing Juju about it.
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... by Samfigo1(m): 12:06am On Dec 20, 2014
You mean it? I was not in my right senses when playing it nw...
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... by dkronicle(m): 12:20am On Dec 20, 2014
This one didnt happen to me buh i was present there. My nigga was playin table tennis with some unknown guys sha. First, they placed #200. My nigga won. The placed #500, my nigga won. Then the guy playin with my fnd and his friend started arguing. The guy came back and told my fnd that he will only play if my nigga was willing to place #1000. My guy na gambler nao, so he obliged. The guy won, my placed 1K again his rival won. My nigga place 2K again. The other guy won.. I was looking at the game as a normal thing but after that one, my fnd said his no more playin. Later on that day, some street guys now told my nigga that the guy he was playin tennis with made use of jazz, that tennis is there only means of feeding and shelter.
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 20, 2014
GEJ till 2020!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 20, 2014
youngpol:
GEJ till 2020!!
LOL!! otondo!
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 20, 2014
lafflaff123:
Its called GREED and nothing Juju about it.
indeed
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 20, 2014
shadowgwalker:
LOL!! otondo!
Yes brother, Yes!! Same to you too..
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... by Samfigo1(m): 6:05am On Dec 20, 2014
dkronicle:
This one didnt happen to me buh i was present there. My nigga was playin table tennis with some unknown guys sha. First, they placed #200. My nigga won. The placed #500, my nigga won. Then the guy playin with my fnd and his friend started arguing. The guy came back and told my fnd that he will only play if my nigga was willing to place #1000. My guy na gambler nao, so he obliged. The guy won, my placed 1K again his rival won. My nigga place 2K again. The other guy won.. I was looking at the game as a normal thing but after that one, my fnd said his no more playin. Later on that day, some street guys now told my nigga that the guy he was playin tennis with made use of jazz, that tennis is there only means of feeding and shelter.
I dey tell u, na confirm jazz be dat o

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Have To Wait Till December Before We Show Love? / See How The Moon Looks Like Tonight In Nigeria / Ways To Avoid E-harassments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.