Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! (7071 Views)

Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain / Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun / Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Truckpusher(m): 2:49am On Dec 20, 2014
See as abokki and Yoruba just come take my man shine like say dem do am juju cheesy

Choi! we haf suffered in this country. cry

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
Bro you never stayed in Nigeria, I would have loved you to ask Atiku and Odili what led to their political downfall.

Amaechi is finished as in F-I-N-I-S-H-E-D.

Believe it or not he's been used and dumped like a biitch. grin

My nyggah, I just need some education from you on why losing out as the VP equates to being finished politically, since the position itself is more or less ceremonial. I'd wager that even in GEJ's government, both the Minister for Petroleum/Finance are more powerful, than the current VP. Then when you look at foreign countries, some portfolios are actually more powerful than the VP, or deputy head of government. In the US for example: the Secretary of State is more powerful/relevant, compared to the VP. Then in the UK, the Chancellor is actually more powerful than the deputy head of government.

Also, in politics, just like foreign policy, there are no permanent friends/foes. Evidently, if he were to jump ship back to PDP tomorrow - he'll still be the same man. So, I'm lost - especially for a guy who went against the president on his home turf, in the South South, and survived. Please, educate me, brother.

I just want to learn.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by patrickmuf(m): 3:14am On Dec 20, 2014
Nctrice:
he would rather wait till he is 72 years old! If you know what I mean!
If it takes a 72yrs old to bring change, then no qualms... Age has got nothing on willpower
Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by aresa: 3:17am On Dec 20, 2014
nzeobi:

Buhari is a good politician since 2002 but what has he achieved, and I still think APC goofed as reagards the VP. Since buhari is popular in the north, they should av looked for a popular candidate in the south like adams but rather tinubu imposed his stooge who single handedly can not even win a single booth

Why all the noise and panadol taking for APC? Shouldn't you people be happy because APC good with their VP selection? Why is it paining you people?

We both know you people don't give a damn about APC so why bother woth what they should do or shouldn't have done?

It's all fear and panic..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Truckpusher(m): 3:21am On Dec 20, 2014
SirShymex:

My nyggah, I just need some education from you on why losing out as the VP equates to being finished politically, since the position itself is more or less ceremonial. I'd wager that even in GEJ's government, both the Minister for Petroleum/Finance are more powerful, than the current VP. Then when you look at foreign countries, some portfolios are actually more powerful than the VP, or deputy dead of government. In the US for example, the Secretary of State is more powerful/relevant, compared to the VP. Then in the UK, the Chancellor is actually more powerful than the VP.

Also, in politics, just like foreign policy, there are no permanent friends/foes. Evidently, if he were to jump ship back to PDP tomorrow - he'll still be the same man. So, I'm lost - especially for a guy who went against the president on his home turf, in the South South, and survived. Please, educate me, brother.

I just want to learn.
You have failed to understand that in this man's quest to become the VP he actually stepped on toes and Nigeria's politics is strongly hinged on ethnic and regional sentiment ,so you tell me how possible it is for him to go back to a party he so much demonized and made a lot of enemies for himself at the grassroots level which is usually the stepping stone towards the leap to the national level.or you simply think that the moment he comes back to the PDP that the same people he's been fighting would want him to regain the party structure and lord over them? this will never happen and the other regions can't work their way through to make him a regional strongman using his new found party unless they would have to buy everyone over which they couldn't do instead they collected from him to further their party agenda.

Let me tell you something ,most Niger Delta states are usually one party state, oppositions are only propped up just to have a fair share of the money that would be coming from the opposition at the federal level but this time around this man felt as the Governor that he can hijack the entire state and if possible two more states and turn them into opposition states overnight and the manner in which he was going about it was just too arrogant especially with all the sentiments that 'our son is there' so he failed to control the political terrain and this is one reason during the numerous conventions he couldn't clinch the the Party's National Chairmanship position and some other juicy party positions hence he went on money spending spree since his new party structure in his own state cannot guarantee a complete victory.but what happened is what we are laughing about right now.

His own party noticed his inability to deliver and simply gave him the impression that he's still important thereby making him to spend and spend until he was used to create awareness about the party with nothing to show for it - abi person wey work no dey chop?

13 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by mazzi: 3:41am On Dec 20, 2014
p3ndy79:
Governor Rotimi Amaechi Chibuke

"I didn't join APC because of becoming the Vice President. I joined the party so as to effect change. I'm 49- years of age & I'd never thought of becoming the VP at the age of 49. If anybody tells me that I'd become the VP at that age, I won't believe it. Osinbajo's emergence is the best to give to Nigerians at this challenging times."
hahahahaha.see face saving.but this writeup looks fake.we wana hear from amaechi himsef not all this lies.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Aringarosa(m): 3:49am On Dec 20, 2014
Whoever said you wanted to become a VP. Everybody knows you wanted to be the Dangote of APC and their mouth piece to boot.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Aringarosa(m): 3:51am On Dec 20, 2014
mazzi:
hahahahaha.see face saving.but writeup looks fake.we wana hear from amaechi himsef not this lies.

Don't mind her, she opened a thread without a source. How are we sure it's Amaechi who said it.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
You have failed to understand that in this man's quest to become the VP he actually stepped on toes and Nigeria's politics is strongly hinged on ethnic and regional sentiment ,so you tell me how possible it is for him to go back to a party he so much demonized and made a lot of enemies for himself at the grassroots level which is usually the stepping stone towards the leap to the national level.or you simply think that the moment he comes back to the PDP that the same people he's been fighting would want him to regain the party structure and lord over them? this will never happen and the other regions can't work their way through to make him a regional strongman using his new found party unless they would have to buy everyone over which they couldn't do instead they collected from him to further their party agenda.

Let me tell you something ,most Niger Delta states are usually one party state, oppositions are only propped up just to have a fair share of the money that would be coming from the opposition at the federal level but this time around this man felt as the Governor that he can hijack the entire state and if possible two more states and turn them into opposition states overnight and the manner in which he was going about it was just too arrogant especially with all the sentiments that 'our son is there' so he failed to control the political terrain and this is one reason during the numerous conventions he couldn't clinch the the Party's National Chairmanship position and some other juicy party positions hence he went on money spending spree since his new party structure in his own state cannot guarantee a complete victory.but what happened is what we are laughing about right now.

His own party noticed his inability to deliver and simply gave him the impression that he's still important thereby making him to spend and spend until he was used to create awareness about the party with nothing to show for it - abi person wey work no dey chop?

Let me start off by saying: there are no permanent foes in politics. So, if and when interests align, folks will get back together, and let bygones be bygones. Hence someone like FFK could be anti-PDP/GEJ for most part of this year - then do a turnaround and become anti-APC now. Moreover, PDP is a structure far bigger than GEJ. And he's basically relevant now cos he's the president. The moment he leaves office, there will be a new sheriff in town. Also, let me throw the first republic in there for you.NPC and NCNC were in coalition, and AG was the opposition, right? But didn't NPC dump NCNC, for Akintola in AG? That's politics for you, brother.

1). How do you know he joined APC to become the VP? Or perhaps, it was due to trying to break-off from being subservient to GEJ and his wife? Also, I doubt he would've survive the onslaught from GEJ, if he never had any grass- root support. You can tell the man is street smart, and he understands politics. He played his cards right, and that's telling based on how he has been able to outmaneuver everything thrown at him.

2). I honestly don't think Niger Delta states in Nigeria have ever been one. The region is as diverse as the Middle Belt. Isn't Edo, which is an APC state, also part of the Niger Delta? I just think the opposition parties haven't really played their cards right - to make inroads into that region. And it's basically because the opposition parties are weak, with no defined structure, outside their strongholds. Delta for example is winnable, or can be evenly divided, if APC can get the Urhobos/Isokos/Itsekiris on board. Then probably get some tangible votes in Rivers.

3). I don't think his party believed he'll deliver the South South to them. They would be naive to do that, based on how diverse the region is, and the ethnic/religious sentiments. All they need him for is a structure that will give them an inroad, into the region, for tangible votes. He gives them presence - and that creates awareness. If APC wins the next election, best believe he's going to reap a lot. That's politics for you, brother.

I might be wrong, but I don't think it is as simplistic as you're making it to be.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by aresa: 4:00am On Dec 20, 2014
Truckpusher:

You failed with the very foundation of your pointless argument.

1. According to the man himself, he wasn't interested in the VP position so why force or crucify him for what he didn't want or ask for? Or he disclosed to you that he was interested and hungry for it?

2. In any organization, folks are selected based on their strength and capabilities and the VP position sounds very weak for a fighter and hard charging man like Amaechi. Running the campaign and going toe to toe with the PDP sounds like a perfect fit for him.

Obviously, Amaechia and the APC made the right decision.
Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Truckpusher(m): 4:09am On Dec 20, 2014
SirShymex:

Let me start off by saying: there are no permanent foes in politics. So, if and when interests align, folks will get back together, and let bygones be bygones. Hence someone like FFK could be anti-PDP/GEJ for most part of this year - then do a turnaround and become anti-APC now. Moreover, PDP is a structure far bigger than GEJ. And he's basically relevant now cos he's the president. The moment he leaves office, there will be a new sheriff in town. Also, let me throw the first republic in there for you.NPC and NCNC were in coalition, and AG was the opposition, right? But didn't NPC dump NCNC, for Akintola in AG? That's politics for you, brother.

1). How do you know he joined APC to become the VP? Or perhaps, it was due to trying to break-off from being subservient to GEJ and his wife? Also, I doubt he would've survive the onslaught from GEJ, if he never had any grass- root support. You can tell the man is street smart, and he understands politics. He played his cards right, and that's telling based on how he has been able to outmaneuver everything thrown at him.

2). I honestly don't think Niger Delta states in Nigeria have ever been one. The region is as diverse as the Middle Belt. Isn't Edo, which is an APC state, also part of the Niger Delta? I just think the opposition parties haven't really played their cards right - to make inroads into that region. And it's basically because the opposition parties are weak, with no defined structure, outside their strongholds. Delta for example is winnable, or can be evenly divided, if APC can get the Urhobos/Isokos/Itsekiris on board. Then probably get some tangible votes in Rivers.

3). I don't think his party believed he'll deliver the South South to them. They would be naive to do that, based on how diverse the region is, and the ethnic/religious sentiments. All they need him for is a structure that will give them an inroad, into the region, for tangible votes. He gives them presence - and that creates awareness. If APC wins the next election, best believe he's going to reap a lot. That's politics for you, brother.

I might be wrong, but I don't think it is as simplistic as you'remaking it to be.
I got your point - it would be a daunting task marketing Buhari to the Niger Delta people,people like Fashola and Tambuawal etc would make a dent but certainly not Buhari I tell ya. grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
I got your point - it would be a daunting task marketing Buhari to the Niger Delta people,people like Fashola and Tambuawal etc would make a dent but certainly not Buhari I tell ya. grin

Understandable. Hence I'm not really a fan of the guy.

APC and the North had four years, yet they couldn't build a young and vibrant Northerner - shameful. It's about PR, and eloquence, you'll woo folks. Same way Fashola has wooed everyone.

The guy is damaged goods, to be honest.

Anyway, they need to keep harping on nostalgia, and let's see if Nigerians will buy it. You know I don't like GEJ. He's a terrible leader, and anyone will be better than him. grin

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Truckpusher(m): 4:17am On Dec 20, 2014
aresa:

You failed with the very foundation of your pointless argument.

1. According to the man himself, he wasn't interested in the VP position so why force or crucify him for what he didn't want or ask for? Or he disclosed to you that he was interested and hungry for it?

2. In any organization, folks are selected based on their strength and capabilities and the VP position sounds very weak for a fighter and hard charging man like Amaechi. Running the campaign and going toe to toe with the PDP sounds like a perfect fit for him.

Obviously, Amaechia and the APC made the right decision.
You claimed that the man never wanted the VP's slot ,how did you know about this?
I can agree with you that his houseboy position perfectly fits him well because that's the best position you and your kind deemed necessary after all the fight he's been fighting to create awareness about your party in a region that ordinarily your party wouldn't make a dent without his personal effort.Let's see how the right decision unfolds after you've lost out come February 2015. grin

All the juicy positions in the party structure the only one that fits Amaechi is a campaign manager because he is a fighter,just listen to yourself and after the elections he becomes irrelevant.....smh

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Truckpusher(m): 4:20am On Dec 20, 2014
SirShymex:

Understandable. Hence I'm not really a fan of the guy.

APC and the North had four years, yet they couldn't build a young and vibrant Northerner - shameful. It's about PR, and eloquence, you'll woo folks. Same way Fashola has wooed everyone.

The guy is damaged goods, to be honest.

Anyway, they need to keep harping on nostalgia, and let's see if Nigerians will buy it. You know I don't like GEJ. He's a terrible leader, and anyone will be better than him. grin
That is the problem.Why are you bringing Buhari when you have younger people that would have given GEJ a run for his money? the whole idea of using an old war horse for a strong battle is ill conceived and myopic.

Nigerians would only be stupid to buy that gimmick that the APC is trying to sell because this man called Buhari has lost touch with modern politics - He said he would stabilize oil price if elected grin

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by aresa: 4:24am On Dec 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
You claimed that the man never wanted the VP's slot ,how did you know about this?

[s]I can agree with you that his houseboy position perfectly fits him well because that's the best position you and your kind deemed necessary after all the fight he's been fighting to create awareness about your party in a region that ordinarily your party wouldn't make a dent without his personal effort.Let's see how the right decision unfolds after you've lost out come February 2015. grin

All the juicy positions in the party structure the only one that fits Amaechi is a campaign manager because he is a fighter,just listen to yourself and after the elections he becomes irrelevant.....smh[/s]

I know because the man said so.

And I'm not interested in the rest of your trollish nonsense..
Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Truckpusher(m): 4:27am On Dec 20, 2014
aresa:

I know because the man said so.

And I'm not interested in the rest of your trollish nonsense..

Go to bed then and stop quoting me with that your leprosy infested hand.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by aresa: 4:31am On Dec 20, 2014
[s]
Truckpusher:
Go to bed then and stop quoting me with that your leprosy infested hand.
[/s]

This troll said stop quoting me. Na ya papa get internet? Ode Efrebor...
Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Truckpusher(m): 4:32am On Dec 20, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

This troll said stop quoting me. Na ya papa get internet? Ode Efrebor...

Elewon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Bayswater: 4:33am On Dec 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
@Calebo101......At a point somebody made a comment questioning this man's sanity.

He was at the forefront of making foolish innuendos about the President and behaved in such a manner that Atiku made it clear during their politicking that he would never use Amaechi as a running mate ,after all nobody wants a disloyal fellow who won't use his head when it comes to talking anyhow.

The manner in which he presented GEJ to his new found party and the public was his ultimate downfall.

Amaechi's life does play out even in our own lives everyday.

I once had a cousin and we were as thick as thieves and just one day we had a serious argument over a football game that led a serious fracas and before I could say 'Jack Robinson' the young man proceeded in revealing in details all the bad things we've done and are still planning to do in the house in the presence of everyone including my parents.His mouth was just running like motor grin and I was so shocked to reveal his roles in all the actions that transpired because either way I'm doomed and revealing his own part might just compound my woes and we still need each other to function properly in that house and now that I have been revealed it would be foolishness on my part to reveal his own part of the whole story which would even increase my chances of facing severe punishment.
To cut a long story short.....Did you know that after the whole Bruohaha my mother called both of us aside and told him point black that he's an iidiot for revealing what we did together and that the point that I didn't disclose his roles was an act of maturity and not cowardice.
The truth is we are now grown,very close but God forbid that I should reveal any sensitive information about myself to him, because I might never know what would happen tomorrow and this guy would sing on my head again. grin And you can never tell if others around the housethat day feel the same way about him.

This is the problem of Amaechi now........Nobody in the political arena in his right senses would ever trust him with anything sensitive as long as Nigeria is concerned.He has gone too far and whoever brings him close does so at his won peril.

He is finished politically. grin

So true bro, so true.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Blackfire(m): 4:51am On Dec 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
Elewon cheesy

josefu / baba iYABO:-D
Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Truckpusher(m): 4:53am On Dec 20, 2014
Blackfire:

josefu / baba iYABO:-D
I bet the name fits him perfectly. grin
Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by MayorofLagos(m): 5:11am On Dec 20, 2014
@post,

Amaechi joined APC after his fallout with Jonathan over his defeat of the President's choice for Chairman of Governors Council.

Like Amaechi, Kwankwaso also was a defector.

Who are these political amateurs that are expecting APC to ignore grassroot members grandfathered into the merger and pick defectors into a top ruling position?

What flavor of political milk were you all bre_ast_fed on?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by chemali: 5:23am On Dec 20, 2014
mikeansy:

Osinbajo is untested

Jonathan was tested. Can you point to any of his achievements before becoming vice president? Osibanjo has a storied career in both public and private sector and you say he is untested? Please use another line.
Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by tit(f): 5:23am On Dec 20, 2014
Amaechi : APC chop Rivers money! Tinubu chop Rivers money! Buhari chop Rivers money! I dont care!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by chemali: 5:26am On Dec 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
I can agree with you that his houseboy position perfectly fits him well because that's the best position you and your kind deemed necessary after all the fight he's been fighting to create awareness about your party in a region that ordinarily your party wouldn't make a dent without his personal effort.Let's see how the right decision unfolds after you've lost out come February 2015. grin

All the juicy positions in the party structure the only one that fits Amaechi is a campaign manager because he is a fighter,just listen to yourself and after the elections he becomes irrelevant.....smh

Ok. Amaechi is APC's houseboy. Is he complaining? He is finished politically? When Alams, an ex convict and fugitive from the law can still aspire to be a senator, no one can be finished politically in Nigeria in a PDP govt.
Were you expecting Amaechi to be party chairman?
Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by nationwide1(m): 5:55am On Dec 20, 2014
Adminisher:

This your comment is loaded with lameness. The ATM of the APC for four years has been Tinubu and he has not complained to anybody.

Fear, hatred and concern for the future in terms of having a northerner back as president is worrying you and making you guys lash out at Amaechi for no reason. What did you guys think, that a northerner will not be president any longer in Nigeria?. That is a low IQ thinking.
Get over it, Buhari's presidency is not the end of the world but a positive change and bright new beginning.

Almost every ethnic nationality and religion will produce citizens that will leas Nigeria.

GEJ is a bad market, he is the most annoying politician in Nigeria. 100% self absorption.?
Amaechi is even mild with him, the former Bayelsa governor Sylvia actually used to threaten and insult your president on phone.
Even Dickson we hear is angry at Oga and Madam and Bayelsa PDP is in disarray.
It's rather your reasoning that is lame, illogical and filled with hate. Do you mean Amaechi has no ambition of higher aspiration in politics? Tinubu has been the sole sponsor of APC, did you mention how much your emperor milk from each of the South West APC states? Jonathan is bad market but Buhari who has not developed himself in any way for 30 years, a coup plotter, a man who could not select his running mate will not be the greatest mistake in the nation's history? Bravo!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by hushmail: 6:04am On Dec 20, 2014
u no want be VP, na me want

politicians can lie

after bank rolling buhari, na DG dem manage give, u

why Buhari no tell u to choose d VP? Dem don do u front and back and without

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by dat9jaguy(m): 6:09am On Dec 20, 2014
Xetima:
This is what losers say, like "I don't think the soup will be sweet self" after being denied of the share of same.

You have spent N17B and you are not interested, how much did the man (Buhari) and his co-traveler (Osinbajo) spend?

Amaechi, you are not smart afterall, not the typical Rivers of Igbo stock. How can the Hausa and Yoruba scam you this big and you whine, "I did not join APC for VP". If we may ask, why did you join APC?

You will lose Rivers, lose Senate (unlike smart Okorocha - a typical Igboman), you lost VP, you are losing your homestead and they appoint you their DG (DRIVER GENERAL) and ATMgrin grin grin. Your work is simple, to drive them to power and they will give you a pot of porridge.

When nPDP was negotiating with Tinubu and Buhari did they not promise you VP? Now they have scammed you and you are whining.

The SS and SE laugh and clap for you sir!!!

Pray pls tell me how does Amaechi's political life affect you.I tire for you guys.Instead of discussing important national issues or
even sleeping self,you are here gossiping about a man that has achieved only what you can dream of achieving.Bro get a life.
Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by chemali: 6:11am On Dec 20, 2014
nationwide1:
It's rather your reasoning that is lame, illogical and filled with hate. Do you mean Amaechi has no ambition of higher aspiration in politics? Tinubu has been the sole sponsor of APC, did you mention how much your emperor milk from each of the South West APC states? Jonathan is bad market but Buhari who has not developed himself in any way for 30 years, a coup plotter, a man who could not select his running mate will not be a greatest mistake in the nation's history? Bravo!

And you think that ambition is only fulfilled as a stooge to the president? Or APC as a party has 0% chance of being at the centre? Or cos he decamped he should be compensated immediately?
Who told you he hasn't developed himself? He was PTF chairman with a lot of achievements and four years after he stepped down, he contested for presidency. He has always selected his VP and without doubt his VP wasn't foisted on him without his acceptance. He won't accept what he doesn't want and that has been consistent with him over the years.
Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by nzeobi(m): 6:42am On Dec 20, 2014
aresa:

Why all the noise and panadol taking for APC? Shouldn't you people be happy because APC good with their VP selection? Why is it paining you people?

We both know you people don't give a damn about APC so why bother woth what they should do or shouldn't have done?

It's all fear and panic..
Bro I don't do party politics but rather I analyse candidates but am a bit concerned cos I know the investments and business of my people in the north is at stake should those born to rule fellows loose and not cos of who APC is fielding which I know changes nothing.
Am not for any party but if I were that news alone would av made my Xmass. Tank u
Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by galadima77(m): 7:31am On Dec 20, 2014
arresa:
First it was Tinubu stealing money from Lagos to fund APC, now it's Amaechi ...

The fear and anxiety is really killing you....

Confused losers

just wonder whobis stealing to fund pdp
Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Symphony007: 7:36am On Dec 20, 2014
Chibuike ameachi will give PDP supporters heart attack, why are they do obsessed with him? The funny thing is that their hate is what is boosting his profile and usefulness on the world stage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) / 2023: Over 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Yobe / Top Ten Most Corrupt States In Nigeria: 2011/2014 Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.