Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? (7598 Views)

Fire Guts Christ Embassy Church In Lagos / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by deborah777(f): 7:14am On Dec 20, 2014
Greetings lovely Nairaland readers,

I know that i might ask from wrong place.
I have tried to google about blogs of ex-members of christ embassy and it seems that there is absolutely nothing, except one guy speaking on darkest side of christ embassy and lots of news.
So if some of you know about some blogs of exmembers of cec (ie those people who had left from ce and due experienced spiritual abuse they want to share their experience to warn others) then please could you share that with me too?

With best regards
Debs

2 Likes

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by lafflaff123(m): 7:15am On Dec 20, 2014
Ex Members? seriously? okay you guys want to create a forum where you can bash the Church? cool.

The Catholics have been taking a lot of Bashing lately, so not a bad idea to see Christ Embassy take some too from their EX-INSIDERS.

Brings out a cold bottle of Jamaican Ginger beer from the FRIDGE, and waiting for the bad mouthing to start.

N:B The girls should not forget to NAME the NAMES of the Pastors asking them out.

4 Likes

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by PastorKun(m): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2014
Following grin

2 Likes

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by simplemach(m): 7:35am On Dec 20, 2014
lafflaff123:
Ex Members? seriously? okay you guys want to create a forum where you can bash the Church? cool.

The Catholics have been taking a lot of Bashing lately, so not a bad idea to see Christ Embassy take some too from their EX-INSIDERS.

Brings out a cold bottle of Jamaican Ginger beer from the FRIDGE, and waiting for the bad mouthing to start.

N:B The girls should not forget to NAME the NAMES of the Pastors asking them out.

brooooos, i'm tempted to say that you are badt.

2 Likes

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by tonybosses: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2014
A run away nun wuld always speak ill of her convent....

8 Likes

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by deborah777(f): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
lafflaff123:

I meant blogs of those ppl whose experiences in ce had not been so good -which glassifies under spiritual abuse- and who want to warn other or just share their experiences via blogging.
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by PastorKun(m): 7:49am On Dec 21, 2014
deborah777:
Greetings lovely Nairaland readers,

I know that i might ask from wrong place.
I have tried to google about blogs of ex-members of christ embassy and it seems that there is absolutely nothing, except one guy speaking on darkest side of christ embassy and lots of news.
So if some of you know about some blogs of exmembers of cec (ie those people who had left from ce and due experienced spiritual abuse they want to share their experience to warn others) then please could you share that with me too?

With best regards
Debs

I am sure Gombs would soon set up one when he leaves CE grin

3 Likes

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by Gombs(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
PastorKun:

I am sure Gombs would soon set up one when he leaves CE grin

You'd wait for a long long time.
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by PastorKun(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
Gombs:

You'd wait for a long long time.

If Rev Anita can leave the CE cult, your leaving shouldn't be that difficult. grin tongue

13 Likes

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by Gombs(m): 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
deborah777:

I meant blogs of those ppl whose experiences in ce had not been so good -which glassifies under spiritual abuse- and who want to warn other or just share their experiences via blogging.

I can recommend some nairalanders

SirJohn
Kenya28
Lobeez
Nannymcphee (not an ex sha, but on the verge)

These 4 plus you, can start a blog and find your ilks. I recommend Drummaboy aka WinsomeX, he is (or was) a blogger, though not on the shiny side, he can put you guys through. Good luck.

cool

4 Likes

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by Gombs(m): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
PastorKun:

If Rev Anita can leave the CE cult, your leaving shouldn't be that difficult. grin tongue

Do you sleep on NL? undecided

Don't derail, help the OP find ex CE members, that should be fun for you na. Don't dull

1 Like

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by PastorKun(m): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
Gombs:

Do you sleep on NL? undecided

Don't derail, help the OP find ex CE members, that should be fun for you na. Don't dull

But you would surely soon be an ex CE member na, that's why I recommended you tongue

1 Like

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by Gombs(m): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
PastorKun:

But you would surely soon be an ex CE member na, that's why I recommended you tongue

Till then
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by nannymcphee(f): 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
deborah777:

Why do you want to hear their experiences?

Are you about to join or you're already there?

@Gombs, seasons greetings!!! how u dey?

you're very correct about being at the verge of leaving. Guess what CE Edo state had its award night yesterday, I was among the top 60 partners(I didn't attend by the way)

so I know about giving, so when I talk listen to me tongue

1 Like

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by Gombs(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
nannymcphee:

I dey o, how your side? I wish you the best of the season.

you're very correct about being at the verge of leaving. Guess what CE Edo state had its award night yesterday, I was among the top 60 partners(I didn't attend by the way)

Congratulations. cool

so I know about giving,

Good for you.

so when I talk listen to me tongue

Holla me when you're among top 100 in your region. smiley

When I write, read them carefully. wink
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by nannymcphee(f): 1:00am On Dec 23, 2014
modified
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by donstevico(m): 1:56am On Dec 23, 2014
if only people could focus on serving God.

2 Likes

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by vooks: 4:58am On Dec 23, 2014
grin grin grin

PastorKun:

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by SirJohn(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2014
Gombs:

I can recommend some nairalanders

SirJohn
Kenya28
Lobeez
Nannymcphee (not an ex sha, but on the verge)

These 4 plus you, can start a blog and find your ilks. I recommend Drummaboy aka WinsomeX, he is (or was) a blogger, though not on the shiny side, he can put you guys through. Good luck.

cool

@Gombs,
You should have realized by now that I don't have time for petty talk wink
By the way, where is Joagbaje and Jeffs negative report? or has he started a healing school class for Jeff to heal him of the HIV grin

6 Likes

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by Gombs(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2014
SirJohn:

@Gombs,
You should have realized by now that I don't have time for petty talk wink
By the way, where is Joagbaje and Jeffs negative report? or has he started a healing school class for Jeff to heal him of the HIV grin

I never said you had time for petty talks, I only helped the OP find ex CE members, except of course you mean the blog for ex CE members is for petty minded, bitter and religious folks, who rather than move on with the Christianity, would rarher form a union or association where they can discuss how bitter CE made them, and of course tend to warn others. That my friend would be the truth.

You know, you should be their president. You stsrted the Healing school thread years ago, now, don't be shy now, nor claim it is petty mindedness, do them the honour. I recommend for you. Meet Drummaboy for further tutorials.

Jo is fine, met him when he went for BLW Presidential Awards. He got an Award you know! He's way too busy for your fruitless jabs and egocentric exuberance. But, holla him on WhatsApp na! I'm sure you do.

Merry Christmas buddy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by lastmessenger: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2014
nannymcphee:

Boasting sister. You are high on the their deceptive schemes. Keep giving to those who deny the faith by not providing for their family.
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by nannymcphee(f): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2014
lastmessenger:

Boasting sister. You are high on the their deceptive schemes. Keep giving to those who deny the faith by not providing for their family.

Young man!!! you don't where I'm coming from, those that have been following my post will understand the angle I'm coming from

I wasn't boasting, though what I said was the truth, there was a tint of sacarsm to it!!

1 Like

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by SirJohn(m): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Gombs:

Jo is fine, met him when he went for BLW Presidential Awards. He got an Award you know! He's way too busy for your fruitless jabs and egocentric exuberance. But, holla him on WhatsApp na! I'm sure you do.

Merry Christmas buddy!

Sure I do, dude is still trying to unravel why Jeff wasn't healed grin
My bother, its not by speaking many grammar, I put my money where my mouth is and you gotta love the result cool

Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by nora544: 11:29am On Dec 23, 2014
nannymcphee:

so you must get now an award that you are a tru christian sorry but you are not better than your oga at the top.
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by lastmessenger: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2014
nannymcphee:

Young man!!! you don't where I'm coming from, those that have been following my post will understand the angle I'm coming from

I wasn't boasting, though what I said was the truth, there was a tint of sacarsm to it!!
Maybe you are different cos I know many of them boast a lot. By the way next time try help a struggling brother. I know there are many of them in your church and your joy will know no bound.

1 Like

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by Gombs(m): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
nora544:

so you must get now an award that you are a tru christian sorry but you are not better than your oga at the top.

Your hate and bitterness has corrupted your ability to read. Where did you see her say she's being awarded for being a true Christian?

SirJohn:

Sure I do, dude is still trying to unravel why Jeff wasn't healed grin
My bother, its not by speaking many grammar, I put my money where my mouth is and you gotta love the result cool
Merry Christmas!

Good for you bro! Lead these lost fellows, give them succor. Pioneer their blog please!
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Jo the fake healer...

he should be locked up grin
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by deborah777(f): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
nannymcphee:

I just want hear because of curiousity and because of background research -for to understand more about their so called hidden dogmas etc. I do not consider myself a member in ce enough i have helped them a bit here in east europe in my town.
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by nannymcphee(f): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
lastmessenger:

Maybe you are different cos I know many of them boast a lot. By the way next time try help a struggling brother. I know there are many of them in your church and your joy will know no bound.

Herein lies my problem with you!! How do you know I haven't helped people who are struggling?

Should I come here to blow my trumpet? I was addressing only Gombs & no one else when I mentioned the award

only Gombs & any CE member will understand the award thing, but Gombs especially cos we have a history

I don't want to use insulting words, hope u saw where I wrote it that I didn't attend the ceremony & that i'm at the verge of leaving the church!

If I was boasting, why didn't I attend the ceremony?

Do me a Favour & go thru all my post, you'll understand where am coming from, until then don't comment, just observe

1 Like

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by nannymcphee(f): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
nora544:

Her lordship, honorable judge Nora! I would want to assume ur English isn't good becos of your native German language

thanks for passing judgement, I never stated what the award was for, so I don't know where u got "the true christain" line from

I'm sure u saw the line where I stated I didn't attend the ceremony!!

By the way, there was an award given to a woman for "a personal commitment to the ministry", guess what? it had nothing to do with how much she gave(in fact it was evident she wasn't rich)

The things they listed included coming to church early & frequently, sweeping the church etc

kindly go thru my post to know what I stand for, until then don't comment, just observe

2 Likes

Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by lastmessenger: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
nannymcphee:

Herein lies my problem with you!! How do you know I haven't helped people who are struggling?

Should I come here to blow my trumpet? I was addressing only Gombs & no one else when I mentioned the award

only Gombs & any CE member will understand the award thing, but Gombs especially cos we have a history

I don't want to use insulting words, hope u saw where I wrote it that I didn't attend the ceremony & that i'm at the verge of leaving the church!

If I was boasting, why didn't I attend the ceremony?

Do me a Favour & go thru all my post, you'll understand where am coming from, until then don't comment, just observe
No vex.
Re: Blogs Of Ex-members Of Christ Embassy Church? by deborah777(f): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
nannymcphee:

Just for curiousity to understand CE more. I do not plan to join with them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: Letters To Nigerian Bodies Of Elders. / How Can I Abide In Christ This Year? / Is Once Saved, Always Saved Biblical? Prince Gabriel Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.