Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Share The Experiences Of Your Noise Making Shoes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share The Experiences Of Your Noise Making Shoes (471 Views)

Share Your Past Christmas Experiences!!! / experiences of sleeping On Board A Motorcycle / Share Your Experiences Of Living In The Barracks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share The Experiences Of Your Noise Making Shoes by Beesluv: 8:29am On Dec 20, 2014
There was this wicked cover shoe I had in school then that liked making noise and announce my presence wherever I go. Though the shoe was of average heel but the sole was a great noise maker.

I went for a lecture in which our dress code was corporate with blue shirt and black skirt/trouser and a shoe, (suit or jacket was optional)
Immediately after the lecture, I went to the bank.

At the bank, everywhere was quite and my shoe announced my arrival with the sound *ko ko ko*, I was shy cos that was my nature then, as everyone in the bank turned to look at who the guest was and some eyes followed me to the counter. Only for me to get to the counter to make small withdrawal as per student level grin I almost missed my step but I composed myself.

Let's hear your church, office, bank, class etc experiences #KO KO KO. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Experiences Of Your Noise Making Shoes by Youngsage: 9:03am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Share The Experiences Of Your Noise Making Shoes by naturally: 11:13am On Dec 20, 2014
Lol, some girls koskos can cause distraction

(1) (Reply)

Niger, Benin, Mali, Cameroun More Prosperous Than Nigeria / Educating Facts About Africa / » Missing Airasia Plane ‘likely At The Bottom Of The Sea’ As Experts Say ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.