Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) (53627 Views)

IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, And His Car Spotted At Hilton, Abuja (photos) / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by RealYaks: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
When was the last time you saw a powerful Emir Withdrawing money himself?
This is one of the many things I like about this person.

http://www.234pulse.com/2015/08/need-cash-for-sachet-water-pics-emir-of-kano-muhammadu-sinusi-iii-withdrawing-money-from-atm/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
And so what angry

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by RealYaks: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by powerfulsettingz: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
I don't believe it

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by woky: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
Op, its Muhammadu Sanusi II.

7 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by Immanueladebol(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
He simply doesnt want any1 to knw is acct balance

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by brize(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
Go seat down joor, why didnt you show us the security following him? Well sha he is also afraid of probe, he dont want anything to implicate him

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
a pedophile extraordinaire .

the friend of a pedophile is a pedophile after-all birds of a feather flocks together

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by Lanretoye(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
trust nobody... btw wetin him wan take money do?

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by meimoks(f): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
ATM is for everyone nah

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by ozo13(m): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lanretoye:
trust nobody...
btw wetin him wan take money do?
e wan dash person

8 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by vkon2(m): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
he could av call me

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by Demmocrats(m): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lol grin qualities of a stingy man any way I still love our whistle blower cheesy
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by EdCure: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
Don't he have at least a trusted aide?

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by stexsy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Why did he go with a cameraman?

Show body....

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by Realdeals(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Okay, am sure that is First Bank ATM

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by Bugatie(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
RealYaks:
When was the last time you saw a powerful Emir Withdrawing money himself?
This is one of the many things I like about this person.

Showmanship, otherwise just a call can get him whatever amount he wants from any bank in Nigeria!

7 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
And so what!! Sanusi no trust his cabinet!!! So to avoid super stories dt touch the heart,e better make withdrawals by himself

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by ZACHIE: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Clear eyes this morning
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by ionsman: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
How does this man manage to breathe sef? This one na wahala o!

7 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by ionsman: 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
ZACHIE:
Bloody liars
The Emir does not touch money the same way you lesser liars do.
You know next to nothing about the reachamd influence of the Emir.
In Kano,I know several businessmen who have never owned an Atm.
Plenty sef.
Cash is not their worry, fool!!!
Ah ah..What's the use of all these insults?

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by seankay(m): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
No b human being? undecided

I expect this on FP 2mao grin
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by laffytaffy1: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
And so what angry

Three bottles of Orijin for you my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by BabaNath(m): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
SLS been look like Ninja Turtle.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by GboGboAye: 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
ZACHIE:
Bloody liars
The Emir does not touch money the same way you lesser liars do.
You know next to nothing about the reachamd influence of the Emir.
In Kano,I know several businessmen who have never owned an Atm.
Plenty sef.
Cash is not their worry, fool!!!
Ahn ahn. Are we safe? Where did this aggression come from all of a sudden?

8 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:44am On Aug 13, 2015
ionsman:
How does this man manage to breathe sef? This one na wahala o!
me sef dey wonder o,he go come dey do male eleha around,this one no easy o,the northern culture. Sef

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by encryptjay(m): 2:31am On Aug 13, 2015
True boss...Educated man
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by Cchuks27(m): 3:46am On Aug 13, 2015
Lol. Like seriously? What's the big deal? He should also show us pics of him shitting so we'd know he's simple undecided

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by kenedy175(m): 3:56am On Aug 13, 2015
The ATM machine is probably in his house. grin

So he shouldn't withdraw money from ATM because he's not a human being

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters / Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness / Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.