Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Need Help Activating My Windows 8.1 Pro Please - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Help Activating My Windows 8.1 Pro Please (1287 Views)

I Need Help On Activating My Window 8.1 Window / Pls Help Activating My Window Vista / My Windows 7 Operating System Is Fake, What Do I Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help Activating My Windows 8.1 Pro Please by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 20, 2014
Please gurus I just bought a fairly used laptop and now the windows 8.1 pro OS that came with it has expired. I am being asked to activate it but I have no means to and am in a very rural area. Please I will appreciate your help. Thanks.
Re: Need Help Activating My Windows 8.1 Pro Please by Tolzeal(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2014
Martins301:
Please gurus I just bought a fairly used laptop and now the windows 8.1 pro OS that came with it has expired. I am being asked to activate it but I have no means to and am in a very rural area. Please I will appreciate your help. Thanks.

Download preactivated version and load...
Re: Need Help Activating My Windows 8.1 Pro Please by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 20, 2014
Tolzeal:

Download preactivated version and load...

Sorry am a novice o. Can you break the grammar down? Please note that am in a rural rural village so I dont have the capacity for heavy downloads.
Re: Need Help Activating My Windows 8.1 Pro Please by koseepaaro(m): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
OP, which village are you?
Re: Need Help Activating My Windows 8.1 Pro Please by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
koseepaaro:
OP, which village are you?

Somewhere inside.. . .
Re: Need Help Activating My Windows 8.1 Pro Please by koseepaaro(m): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2014
Even if I`m going to help you, you will still need internet connection to download the software that I`m going to send to you. So, how do we go about it now, since you said you live in a remote village?
Re: Need Help Activating My Windows 8.1 Pro Please by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
koseepaaro:
Even if I`m going to help you, you will still need internet connection to download the software that I`m going to send to you. So, how do we go about it now, since you said you live in a remote village?

If the file is not too large, I can download it through out the nite with my phone and send to the system.
Re: Need Help Activating My Windows 8.1 Pro Please by koseepaaro(m): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
The file is not large. If you can manage the computer till next weekend, I`ll try to upload the file to you. Because my data plan remain only 4MB now.
Re: Need Help Activating My Windows 8.1 Pro Please by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
koseepaaro:
The file is not large. If you can manage the computer till next weekend, I`ll try to upload the file to you. Because my data plan remain only 4MB now.

Alrite. Thanks.
Re: Need Help Activating My Windows 8.1 Pro Please by koseepaaro(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
Martins301:

Alrite. Thanks.
OP, please PM me so that I can send the link to the software to you, okay?
Re: Need Help Activating My Windows 8.1 Pro Please by Lexusgs430: 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
Simply use a Windows 8 activator. It would last 180 days, after expiration simply reactivate.
Re: Need Help Activating My Windows 8.1 Pro Please by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
koseepaaro:
OP, please PM me so that I can send the link to the software to you, okay?

Alrite. . . Pming you rite away. . .pls gv direction on how to use. . .and hope it won't conflict with my anti-virus?
Re: Need Help Activating My Windows 8.1 Pro Please by Lexusgs430: 11:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
Martins301:

Received your pm, but cannot reply. Retrieve my pin through my profile.
Re: Need Help Activating My Windows 8.1 Pro Please by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Received your pm, but cannot reply. Retrieve my pin through my profile.

I dont have bbm o.
Re: Need Help Activating My Windows 8.1 Pro Please by Lexusgs430: 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
Martins301:

I dont have bbm o.

Whatsapp?
Re: Need Help Activating My Windows 8.1 Pro Please by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Whatsapp?

Yes. .
Re: Need Help Activating My Windows 8.1 Pro Please by Lexusgs430: 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
Martins301:

Yes. .

Re: Need Help Activating My Windows 8.1 Pro Please by koseepaaro(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
Martins301:

Alrite. . . Pming you rite away. . .pls gv direction on how to use. . .and hope it won't conflict with my anti-virus?
OP, I haven`t receive PM from you. But you can as well SMS your email address to this line - 07031012161

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Spamming Tools Ready Now.... / Insider Preview Of What Of To Expect From Windows 10 (snapshots) / When And How Should A Surge Protector Be Used On A Fixed Switch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.