Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

In Need Of Lady For Very Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marraige ...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of Lady For Very Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marraige ...... (592 Views)

Can You Marry This Type Of Lady ( Photo ) / What Could Lead To This(pixs 21 +) / Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Lady For Very Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marraige ...... by sedulus(m): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2014
I am Smith From Ibadan.....Graduate of U.I Self employed.....the lady most be tall,fair in completion ,a graduate even though she is not working i don't mind..but must be eager to work.......she must be corporate in looking ,organize clean......fluent in English,must be either Ibo or yoruba other tribe not acceptable ....and must be ready to contribute and scarifies to the growth of the relationship.....Between the age of 23-27 .....kindly just send me whatsapp message on 08035627372 or 08057761905........the lady should be ready to base here in Ibadan in future and must come over to ibadan ......later....Note...i dont want a materialistic and very expensive demand lady..........i am living a very simple life which the lady to must adapt....thank you ...You can also call me on the above number....pls flashing not alowed......
Re: In Need Of Lady For Very Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marraige ...... by temitemi1(m): 9:58am On Dec 20, 2014
Another molester on d loose, ladies beware!!!
Re: In Need Of Lady For Very Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marraige ...... by Princecalm(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2014
I just dhey laf,someone want to really grow white beards.
Re: In Need Of Lady For Very Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marraige ...... by echobee(f): 10:04am On Dec 20, 2014
Princecalm:
I just dhey laf,someone want to really grow white beards.
true talk grin. He go find oooooo cheesy,when he get 75yrs lipsrsealed
Re: In Need Of Lady For Very Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marraige ...... by enoqueen: 10:31am On Dec 20, 2014
Ladies beware.
Re: In Need Of Lady For Very Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marraige ...... by Doortun(m): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2014
echobee:

true talk grin. He go find oooooo cheesy,when he get 75yrs lipsrsealed

As funny as the post sounds, that is still not too much to ask for.
Re: In Need Of Lady For Very Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marraige ...... by sedulus(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2014
lol cheesy
Re: In Need Of Lady For Very Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marraige ...... by ReVizz(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2014
Go Sambisa Forest na because of pple like u dm Abduct chibok girls!

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think, Make Peace Or Move On.. / The Best Advice: This Is Not The Way To Show You Care / Guys: Do You Dress For Ladies To See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.