Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Thread closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed (1071 Views)

Thread Closed :( / thread closed / Thread Closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread closed by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Thread closed by pasqal09: 10:07am On Dec 20, 2014
What's else do you wnt to do? She's cheating naa
Re: Thread closed by temitemi1(m): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2014
Sorry my brother I understand how u feels right now but I will advice u to listening to good music and hang out with friends. Remain bless man!!!

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2014
First of all,you dnt know dat as a fact.....ask her abt it,you shld be able to sense it,if she is lying through her response.
Re: Thread closed by Prowizy2(m): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2014
These hoes ain't loyal 'ITS NORMAL' move on bro!!

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Thread closed by Nukilia: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2014
Walk away quietly cool
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2014
toecyne:

and if itz true, what do i do?
Simple,you have to let go^
Re: Thread closed by fuckshit: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2014
kristina1:
First of all,you dnt know dat as a fact.....ask her abt it,you shld be able to sense it,if she is lying through her response.

when she was charging her fone last night, i went through her messages and discovered she hs been dating another guy in school and she sleeps in the guy's place

what the fück will she be doing when she sleeps at the motherfücker's place? fück that shït, she is fücking the guy; no fücking two ways about it.

hey @ OP two can fücking play that game; you had better fücking act fast. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by iceberylin(m): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2014
Dump the wh0re before she dumps you.... angry
Re: Thread closed by kudoxs(m): 10:30am On Dec 20, 2014
toecyne:
i have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. she gained admission into a university in kebbi 2 years ago ( i stay in lagos) and iv been supporting her. for a while now she has been pestering me to meet my parent nd i gave her the oppurtinity just yesterday.

when she was charging her fone last night, i went through her messages and discovered she hs been dating another guy in school and she sleeps in the guy's place.

i have not said anythin to her yet because of my parent's presence.
what do yu think i should do?
hmmm, I tink u should give her a ring, and marry her nxt month! Yeye Question, I hate it when people think they are so in love with someone and can't live without them or that there is no better partner for them out there.
Re: Thread closed by kaycexx(m): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2014
The school environs is a place filled with students, u meet different kind of people av seen married women flirting with young boys so my advice for you is that its not easy for a young girl to passing tru d university without meeting with other guys even if she is engaged.

Its not advisable to have a distance relationnship with ur fiancee, expecially when she is still in school.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by chimerase2: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2014
almost all gals cheat
is in der DNA
Best tin to do is give her de legendary silent treatment 4 eva

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by major466(m): 10:42am On Dec 20, 2014
Quit the relationship.
Re: Thread closed by major466(m): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2014
kaycexx:
The school environs is a place filled with students, u meet different kind of people av seen married women flirting with young boys so my advice for you is that its not easy for a young girl to passing tru d university without meeting with other guys even if she is engaged.

Its not advisable to have a distance relationnship with ur fiancee, expecially when she is still in school.
Exactly.
Re: Thread closed by Maamin(m): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2014
another heartbreak? angry ..run over her with a trialer..is fine by me. angry
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 20, 2014
Sowi
Re: Thread closed by decode55(m): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2014
Nigerian females sha undecided

Re: Thread closed by Tallesty1(m): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2014
And you still call her your gf?

Wlkm to adulthood sha......
Re: Thread closed by Tallesty1(m): 11:46am On Dec 20, 2014
kristina1:
An average Nigerian lady can come up with 16 amazing lies, swear to 25 gods and tell 25 cover up stories in 10 seconds.

Asking her(to find out if it is true) will hurt him more, it is like adding salt to injury.
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2014
temitemi1:
Sorry my brother I understand how u feels right now but I will advice u to listening to good music and hang out with friends. Remain bless man!!!
just what I'm doing, I discovered that my GF was actually sleeping with a close friend yesterday! It's not easy this December .
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tallesty1:
An average Nigerian lady can come up with 16 amazing lies, swear to 25 gods and tell 25 cover up stories in 10 seconds.

Asking her(to find out if it is true) will hurt him more, it is like adding salt to injury.
Are you sayin he shld nt ask her?
Re: Thread closed by Tallesty1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
kristina1:

Are you sayin he shld nt ask her?
He should not ask her, he should tell her. Asking her will give her the opportunity to lie.

(1) (Reply)

How A Lady Should Be Treated In Relationship. / How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? / The Problem With 50 Shades Of Grey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.