Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

She Said Is Interested Wit Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Is Interested Wit Me (1106 Views)

Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / If What Teebillz Said Is True? Let’s Looks At Dorobucci’s Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

She Said Is Interested Wit Me by udeter: 5:10am On Jan 08, 2015
See me see trouble o i met a girl i ask her digit she gave me after two days i ask her if she can be my gf she said i should ask her uncle abt it.
Re: She Said Is Interested Wit Me by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 08, 2015
Are you scared to ask her uncle?
Re: She Said Is Interested Wit Me by udeter: 5:30am On Jan 08, 2015
I have no concern wit her uncle and im not asking for her hand in marriage
Re: She Said Is Interested Wit Me by AfricanApple(f): 5:47am On Jan 08, 2015
I'm still trying to decipher why the heck you have to open this thread. pls when next you wanna poo, don't hesitate to do the same smiley

Re: She Said Is Interested Wit Me by Tarteenah: 6:03am On Jan 08, 2015
Mr OP Ureter, just like ur name, ur passing out waste! Y create a thread like this? Damn! The topic and your story, pls explain the relationship,because I dnt see any!
Re: She Said Is Interested Wit Me by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 08, 2015
udeter:
See me see trouble o i met a girl i ask her digit she gave me after two days i ask her if she can be my gf she said i should ask her uncle abt it.

Well, since you asked her to be your girl, it is natural that there is a high chance the relationship may lead to marriage....as such you MUST meet her relatives.

Simples.
Re: She Said Is Interested Wit Me by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 08, 2015
What da hell is the meaning of ' she said is interested with me'??
Re: She Said Is Interested Wit Me by naijaboiy: 6:47am On Jan 08, 2015
DDeliverer:
What da hell is the meaning of ' she said is interested with me'??
You saw it too smiley

Re: She Said Is Interested Wit Me by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 08, 2015
You don't know how to spell properly yet you fink she will conceed to ur demands?
Re: She Said Is Interested Wit Me by alberto2k(m): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2015
Misleading topic + poo of a thread...

your English itself needs help
Re: She Said Is Interested Wit Me by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2015
alberto2k:
Misleading topic + poo of a thread...

your English itself needs help
Poster! Are you serious?
This seems like a joke.
Re: She Said Is Interested Wit Me by agohmamuda(m): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2015
O.p ur topic says: "She Said Is Interested Wit Me". This "is" that is intrested with you. Hmmm. I just feel like slapping you. angry
Re: She Said Is Interested Wit Me by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2015
this your topic gaan. nawa o! flawless! where are you. e don tey ooo
Re: She Said Is Interested Wit Me by halmeyd(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
*checks the thread's topic again*

Ladies And Their Shakara (photo) / How To Boost Your Husband's Ego / Lets Celebrate The Ones We Love: Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband And Wife