Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car (57052 Views)

See What My Dad Bought For #500k Yesterday. / Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel / Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Now imagine your mama buys you a car and your wife gets angry over it, how would you react?
dont worry yourself you will never get a response for this grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Truckpusher(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Don't worry I will come when I grow phenese and bear bear tongue
grin smh
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin smh
that one is for yourself tongue
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Like I said earlier, it's not abt the gift but the manner of presentation. Even friends give each other gift so y not family. It's the presentation am after not the gift.
Enlightened soul was right... Why should u make a big deal out of a small thing? If he has a problem with how the father presented the gift why did he not direct is anger to the culprit and not the wife? Do you think such a man will have the guts to tell his in law what he told his wife that "he is interfering with his family"?

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Truckpusher(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
SAMBARRY:
that one is for yourself tongue
Sambarry durling, grin

Stop making life difficult and listen to the voice of reason. cheesy
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
Sambarry durling, grin

Stop making life difficult and listen to the voice of reason. cheesy
I command you to die ijn
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Truckpusher(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
SAMBARRY:
I command you to die ijn
Wishing people death isn't bad idea if only they will die. tongue

I'm not going to die anytime soon.So, your dreams will end in futility. grin
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
SAMBARRY:
I command you to die ijn

Nawaoo undecided
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
Wishing people death isn't bad idea if only they will die. tongue

I'm not going to die anytime soon.So, your dreams will end in futility. grin
I say die ijn grin

die now grin tongue
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
Tashamania:

Nawaoo undecided
abeg dress jare undecided

gbeborun tongue
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
SAMBARRY:
abeg dress jare undecided

gbeborun tongue

You be mfm?

gbefila tongue
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
Tashamania:

You be mfm?

gbefila tongue
amebooooo join him and die wink

be buried alive wink
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Truckpusher(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
SAMBARRY:
I say die ijn grin

die now grin tongue
It doesn't work that way.

You can't use the name of Jesus to kill people. cheesy tongue
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Truckpusher(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Tashamania:

You be mfm?

gbefila tongue
Leave the bitter girl alone. grin
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
It doesn't work that way.

You can't use the name of Jesus to kill people. cheesy tongue
be permanently silenced grin tongue
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
see the weakling with sun burns on his face and maroon teeth grin

the mouth sef dey smell like suckaway grin
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
SAMBARRY:
amebooooo join him and die wink

be buried alive wink

You need a rehab grin

You must have been through a lot cheesy you can talk to me. I'm a doctor wink
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
Tashamania:

I need a rehab grin

I have been through a lot cheesy . I'm an amateur doctor wink
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:

This one pass bitterness grin
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
Tashamania:

My case pass bitterness grin
o.i seepele grin tongue
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Truckpusher(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
Tashamania:

This one pass bitterness grin
As in eh! the more you try to be friendly with the mad woman the more mad she becomes grin

Oya ,sambarry; what a name. You are on your own now.

I dun tire to dey advice you inside house make people for here helep me advice you na. cheesy
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=SAMBARRY post=29244358][/quote]
I'll forgive you, that's a symptom of acute encephalomyelitis grin
I'm listening cheesy
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
As in eh! the more you try to be friendly with the mad woman the more mad she becomes grin

Oya ,sambarry; what a name. You are on your own now.

I dun tire to dey advice you inside house make people for here helep me advice you na. cheesy

Aswear, na all these MFM people grin

No difference btw them and crase people
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Truckpusher(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Tashamania:

Aswear, na all these MFM people grin

No difference btw them and crase people
grin shots fired

cc
Sambarry, confirm you copied my traffic. cheesy
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
As in eh! the more I try to be friendly with sambarry as a mad man the more mad i becomegrin

O, truckpusher; what a name. I am so frustrated that is why I am on my own now.

I dun tire to dey accept advice from my family inside house make people for here helep me.please take me to a rehabilitation centre. I'm not normal. cheesy
help is on the way me to I already know you're not mentally sound tongue grin
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Truckpusher(m): 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
SAMBARRY:
You keep confirming your unstable mind with your tautology....smh cheesy
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
SAMBARRY:

Smh grin

Trucky, I don give up grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Tashamania:

Smh grin

Trucky, I don give up grin
the better for you wink
wise man wink
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
i keep confirming my unstable mind with my tautology....smh cheesy
we already know. Just take a cue from your second and give up wink grin
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Etetejake(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Better a father inlaw than an ex boyfriend. She is his daughter. He can buy her whatever he wants. Private jet inclused, for all I care. Shey no b me and her go injoy am?
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Mutaino7(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
I dhey fear to dhey come family section diz days. Madam chaircover!! I always love it when you comment abeg kip d forte cos it's people like u dat makes the popular sterotype about 9ja ladies looks ridiculous.
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by tpia003: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
coogar:

odin forbid!
that task is your forte. patronising the weaker sėx to get your napë rubbed is the main objective of any skët-saving captain.

you remind me of a folklore i heard about years ago. there was this dude(i was told) on this forum with your attitude. he would defend the womenfolk to the hilt. he even confessed to having washed undies of his partners in the past & reh reh reh.

few weeks after his self-confession, about a dozen chics bombarded his email begging him to have their babies. some of the dozen chics included married women & a 44-year-old tpia. as far as the dude was concerned, it was mission accomplished.

few months later, same chics came on NL to cry how they have been scammed by the dude. half of them withdrew their students loans & personal savings to consolidate their union with this dude. in the end, they got burnt with multiple gnashing of the teeth.

the brainless bimbos consigning your comments & copping clïtoral erectiöns with your comments don't deserve my pity. don't get me wrong - i ain't saying you are a scammer & even if you are one, it's not my intention to knock your hustle. the whimsical coogar just wonders

if history will repeat itself......scratch that, the cynical coogar wants history to repeat itself.

Se ori pe ori e daru sha?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As unmarried. / This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.