Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,816 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Gratitude... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gratitude... (1746 Views)

Everyone Using Paypal Owes This Australian 17 Year Old A Bit Of Gratitude (2) (3) (4)

Gratitude... by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
I didn't make it alone thus far... I had people on the way!

wink

I will be back... I thought it would be wrong to not to express my gratitude OPENLY.

This is to those who helped me achieve somethings this year.

Re: Gratitude... by amor001: 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nice One. Na to go pay tithe.
Re: Gratitude... by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2014
Seun Osewa

Firstly, I wish to thank Seun Osewa, without whom, Nairaland would have been a mere dream on a bed at home. Nairaland has become our home of pride as I often boast to my friends whom I meet at other boards, basically foreign boards. May God bless you and grant you more wisdom that will enable you take nairaland to the next level.

2ruink

In 2012, I was fresh out of school and had spent EVERY dime at school on project. All I had then was just my mental ability and a few change from boarded transport in transit to my house from school. It was while at school, precisely close to the end of my school program that I stumbled on the thread created by 2ruink which is titled: Guys let's talk business. see===> https://www.nairaland.com/1023259/guys-lets-talk-business

With the support I found on that thread, I will have to say big thank you to 2ruink for creating the tunnel which led me to meeting great minds like stpat1,pacemaker et al.

Interlude: A brother, whom I can't really remember his handle on nairaland promised to help on my request at that time, Hafiz Yusuf is his real name. God bless you too bro.
Re: Gratitude... by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2014
I have come a long way, experience the good , the bad, and the ugly! Above all, experience is the best teacher.

Re: Gratitude... by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2014
Pacemaker

I met this amiable big brother on that thread above and due to my plight at that time, I made a request for someone to help me get a modem. In fact, my success will not be complete without mentioning pacemaker. While people were doubting me, aside Hafiz Yusuf, he took the plunge and sent me the money from US to get a modem.

I bought the modem and showed the pic. see ===> https://www.nairaland.com/1023259/guys-lets-talk-business/8#12210087 sorry about the poor image. I was using a Nokia C1-01 at that time.

I bought the modem and with a favour from God and another end, I got some funds with which I invested in a domain and made $500.

I was so elated and I thank God pacemaker allowed God to use him to bless me. Pacemaker, may God meet you at your point of need and grant you more wisdom in every endevours of your life. He will make a way for you where there seems to be no way. He will fight for you family where you can't in Jesus Name. Amen.

After that sale, I made 3 more domain sales before eventually going for NYSC in March 2013.

Re: Gratitude... by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2014
Manweysabi

This dude is one of the rarest kind heart man alive. We have something in common-- always willing to help. He came to my rescue when I serving. smiley wink May God bless you bro and grant you more grace in all your endevours.

Re: Gratitude... by rioemmanuel(m): 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
Oga 2sexy,i have always been seeing you on that domain thread.Though i dont know anything about it.
I hope you will guide me when you are free.
Re: Gratitude... by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
rioemmanuel:
Oga 2sexy,i have always been seeing you on that domain thread.Though i dont know anything about it.
I hope you will guide me when you are free.
you can always come around on there.
Re: Gratitude... by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
More coming guys...
Re: Gratitude... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
i concur with u on manweysabi. D guy 3 much.

Re: Gratitude... by Tekkyboy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
2sExy1:
More coming guys...
u don 4get this man 'TEKKY'
Re: Gratitude... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
2sExy1:
Manweysabi

This dude is one of the rarest kind heart man alive. We have something in common-- always willing to help. He came to my rescue when I serving. smiley wink May God bless you bro and grant you more grace in all your endevours.
Hopefully, you'll come to many nairalanders rescue this year 2015 cool cool
Re: Gratitude... by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 06, 2015
Tekkyboy:
u don 4get this man 'TEKKY'
more to come bro.... Just been a bit lazy to type.
Re: Gratitude... by Manweysabi(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2015
2sExy1:
Manweysabi

Re: Gratitude... by kentochi(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
With this people will be motivated to help other to grow.
My big friend you are doing great work here.
But you are among nairalanders that i invite for my marriage last year February but you did not attend.
It is well i wish you great favour this 2015.
Re: Gratitude... by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
kentochi:
With this people will be motivated to help other to grow.
My big friend you are doing great work here.
But you are among nairalanders that i invite for my marriage last year February but you did not attend.
It is well i wish you great favour this 2015.
bro, no vex... remember you didnt give me address. how iyawo?
Re: Gratitude... by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 09, 2015
sMayor:
cool cool cool
sMayor

This dude is a perfect example of a gentleman. He is caring and understanding, very patient and willing to help. When there is an argument, he watches from the fence and only chime in when the need arises. He did help me out with certain things when I was stuck at my end, such as helping move my domain names and some other related stuff. God bless you bro.

Re: Gratitude... by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3

Damn 2013... a year I can't forget in a hurry. I had bad internet access at my PPA and the entire NYSC year. It was a miserable experience because it affected me financially but for the likes of thegoodjoehunt3,he made it fairly easy for me to handle my domain names and transactions, though I didnt record any significant sale in the entire service year, but this dude made it worthwhile. He is an excellent analyzer and with deft mechanical mind at discerning things, which aids is fast learning curve at anything he sets is mind on. His words of encouragement kept me on. May God bless you bro.

Re: Gratitude... by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2015
kittykat1

A beautiful woman, A courageous lioness, hardworking, go getter, independent, a remarkable and selfless individual. She is like a big sister. As I mentioned above, 2013 was a horrible year. I remember complaining to her regarding family issues and she encouraged me to hold on tight. she shared part of her stories with me to encourage me. She spotted my deficiencies in inter-personal relationship and constantly hammered on it for me to make amends or it will hamper my relationship with people. I adjusted but not without a slow motion lol. Habits are hard to kill, though I sometimes forget myself and retrogress but after awhile, I hit myself back to reality.

God bless you ma'am

Re: Gratitude... by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 09, 2015
arbitrage Hmmm... how do I describe this man? Words are not enough to contain my gratitude towards this man. Some people call him a ghost as he does not like to have contact with nairalanders and no one has seen him, including I. He prefers to work behind his email like an undercover CIA or federal agent.

However, this man arbitrage is the bomb! arbitrage is the, though I have never told anyone, reason behind the $1000 I made fresh out of NYSC. Most times, you have to create your opportunity and look for someone who can help you bring them to reality. That was exactly what I did. My first bank card was no longer working on Godaddy and my GTB card had expired. I had to call on Arbitrage to help me pick some names which I promised to refund immediately I am out of NYSC. I sold the domains for $1000 a few days later.

arbitrage is another Pacemaker in my life. May God bless you sir and grant you your heart desires in 2015.
Re: Gratitude... by kittykat1(f): 12:06am On Jan 10, 2015
2sExy1:
kittykat1

A beautiful woman, A courageous lioness, hardworking, go getter, independent, a remarkable and selfless individual. She is like a big sister. As I mentioned above, 2013 was a horrible year. I remember complaining to her regarding family issues and she encouraged me to hold on tight. she shared part of her stories with me to encourage me. She spotted my deficiencies in inter-personal relationship and constantly hammered on it for me to make amends or it will hamper my relationship with people. I adjusted but not without a slow motion lol. Habits are hard to kill, though I sometimes forget myself and retrogress but after awhile, I hit myself back to reality.

God bless you ma'am
God bless you dearie. I admire your resilience. You are headed for greatness.

Re: Gratitude... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
2sExy1:
sMayor

This dude is a perfect example of a gentleman. He is caring and understanding, very patient and willing to help. When there is an argument, he watches from the fence and only chime in when the need arises. He did help me out with certain things when I was stuck at my end, such as helping move my domain names and some other related stuff. God bless you bro.
grin grinI am always loyal grin grin
Re: Gratitude... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
optimisticgondy and segzy14

This big brothers are the reason behind my dorm account because they assisted me in getting and cut short the time it could have have taken me to get it done. I couldn't have done it myself. I have run lots of monies through that account to tune of high four figures since it was open. I did another four figure in late December as well.

May God bless you both and grant you the strength and favour in your endevours.

P.S: segzy14, we will still get that thing done, even if I can't use the blue print now, I will keep it till I am ready.
Re: Gratitude... by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
2sExy1:

This big brothers are the reason behind my dorm account because they assisted me in getting and cut short the time it could have have taken me to get it done. I couldn't have done it myself. I have run lots of monies through that account to tune of high four figures since it was open. I did another four figure in late December as well.

P.S: segzy14, we will still get that thing done, even if I can't use the blue print now, I will keep it till I am ready.
A big AMEN to your prayer and God bless, strengthen and favour you as well. Year 2015 shall be great for us all.

Re: Gratitude... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
2sExy1:

happy new year, God bless you too.
Am always ready.
Re: Gratitude... by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
2sExy1:
thegoodjoehunt3

Damn 2013... a year I can't forget in a hurry. I had bad internet access at my PPA and the entire NYSC year. It was a miserable experience because it affected me financially but for the likes of thegoodjoehunt3,he made it fairly easy for me to handle my domain names and transactions, though I didnt record any significant sale in the entire service year, but this dude made it worthwhile. He is an excellent analyzer and with deft mechanical mind at discerning things, which aids is fast learning curve at anything he sets is mind on. His words of encouragement kept me on. May God bless you bro.
God bless you in 2015. May the efforts you have put in to succeed bear fruits this year. You have been a true source of inspiration.

Re: Gratitude... by tuffgongjo(m): 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
God bless you in 2015. May the efforts you have put in to succeed bear fruits this year. You have been a true source of inspiration.
Hey dude where have you been? Don't tell me you have @ d Etihad,hope it ain't too "early" to say Happy New Year?

Re: Gratitude... by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 15, 2015
mercylicious:
i concur with u on manweysabi. D guy 3 much.
Please do you have manweysabi phone number? Kindly tell him to call me on phone. I lost his number in a phone I gave out. Thanks.
Re: Gratitude... by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Hey dude where have you been? Don't tell me you have @ d Etihad,hope it ain't too "early" to say Happy New Year?
It is never too late to say Happy New Year. Happy New Year and may this year give you reasons to thank God.
Re: Gratitude... by tuffgongjo(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
It is never too late to say Happy New Year. Happy New Year and may this year give you reasons to thank God.
Same to you bro.

Life Threatening Calls Have Flooded My Phone After My Interview On The Dollar / What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can 1.5m Start In Nigeria / Hornet 6 Inch Air Extractor & Ventilator Fan(wholesale)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49