Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Guys, Let's Talk Business - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys, Let's Talk Business (50233 Views)

Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business! / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. / Are U Into Building Construction?...... Then Lets Talk Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2012
2sexy: Guys we could a thing or two from this and harness the same drive that fuelled what you see here- - -> http://www.startupnation.com/Could-We-Create-a-Business-Together/topic/

this is a forum built on the same ideals as we have done, a capacity that is capable of turning tiny dots into a huge mass.
I have not come across this site before and reading through the thread I could tell most bloggers are Americans because they sound intelligent and honest. You are an intelligent Naija man, I wish I could do more to bring you out here so that you can explore your gifted talent. Information is growth, you seems to know a lot. Collaborate with guys that have same drive in Naija and then bring your knowledge to reality. I may need you in the near future.I am glad you are familiar with foreign blogs and not dependent on half baked information and individuals on nairaland(419).
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2012
infogenius:
Good stuff,my heart lost a beat when I read this.In addition to this,bed spaces can be advertised and sold on this site.It really has potentials.Good stuff again,peacemaker.
Things that are connected to a school. Tickets, space and what ever stuff that has a need exclude asking people for admission, this may kill the site. I am a business developer, what ever information I give out on NL could not fit inside my brain box, they are remnants . I may have to start selling ebook also....lol
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2012
Pacemaker:
I have not come across this site before and reading through the thread I could tell most bloggers are Americans because they sound intelligent and honest. You are an intelligent Naija man, I wish I could do more to bring you out here so that you can explore your gifted talent. Information is growth, you seems to know a lot. Collaborate with guys that have same drive in Naija and then bring your knowledge to reality. I may need you in the near future.I am glad you are familiar with foreign blogs and not dependent on half baked information and individuals on nairaland(419).

You say collabo? Well, you know it's had to come by any one that operate at the same wavelength as honest as you can be.

I have only met one guy who share the same ideal as me and you know what? We have never met since 2008. We are just as close as twins from different mother. We call each other every now and then. I even called him today to wish him happy birthday. Thanks to facebook; we didn't even know what each of looked like.

He was the one I shared website flipping and he sold his first website at $399. He is the only one I trust.

Our greatest challenge has been finance.

There's even an idea I have that I know would bring me boat load of cash if highly targetted through the right medium and it can be expanded as well but I can share it.

One contacted me as if he wanted to get ebooks from me: you thought I would give him free since I once stated it here that I did share a link to download ebooks free but later deleted them.

In his email, he said he wouldnt mind paying for them since I had deleted them. I told him the cost.
And his last reply was that he would get in touch with me.

I said thank you as my reply. But I had this feelings that this guy had something up his sleeve. So I asked if he were really serious about buying the ebook or just picking brain.

Cunningly, he started saying something like starting up with N10 and that I will bring N5 and he will bring N5...

I wished him good luck in his search.

I wonder why people can't come up straight.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2012
2sexy:

You say collabo? Well, you know it's had to come by any one that operate at the same wavelength as honest as you can be.

I have only met one guy who share the same ideal as me and you know what? We have never met since 2008. We are just as close as twins from different mother. We call each other every now and then. I even called him today to wish him happy birthday. Thanks to facebook; we didn't even know what each of looked like.
He was the one I shared website flipping and he sold his first website at $399. He is the only one I trust.
Our greatest challenge has been finance.
There's even an idea I have that I know would bring me boat load of cash if highly targetted through the right medium and it can be expanded as well but I can share it.
One contacted me as if he wanted to get ebooks from me: you thought I would give him free since I once stated it here that I did share a link to download ebooks free but later deleted them.
In his email, he said he wouldnt mind paying for them since I had deleted them. I told him the cost.
And his last reply was that he would get in touch with me.
I said thank you as my reply. But I had this feelings that this guy had something up his sleeve. So I asked if he were really serious about buying the ebook or just picking brain.
Cunningly, he started saying something like starting up with N10 and that I will bring N5 and he will bring N5...
I wished him good luck in his search.
I wonder why people can't come up straight.
If you could find 5 real friends you are lucky. I would advise you keep to yourself for now because you have disclosed more information that expected. You are a student, capitalize of your knowledge for now and provide free info later later.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 12:19am On Sep 16, 2012
Socialites,mostly females who are well travelled and wish to get into event planning business in Nigeria should contact me directly for free business tips. I am all about creating a niche,I understand event planning business is saturated at the moment but I think I can help serious minded individuals create a nitch in that business. You don't have to target people that are getting married only. I am not charging a dime for this advise, I just want to help you brain storm and give you other untapped options. I said serious minded individuals only because this business is cash intensed and it requires traveling abroad to buy some of your materials,this is not for low ballers,sorry.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by mabelly: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
while brainstorming yesterday i came across this thread, i must say u guys are doin a wonderful job. Cant really type much right nw bt i will be back soon for am highly interested in ''this'' meeting.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Zhedoga: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2012
i;m in nasarawa state, lafia to be specific.
i can give you guys free infor on any agricultural business opportunity in the north.pls let;s network ourselves into fortune. c.zhedogafirstname@yahoo.com is the email you can alway reach me on. thanks. Chris.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
Okay, house. I have bought the modem

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
chynoni: But if offline business dont favour you guys why cant you try online business,you will enjoy it. No obligation to join, it is free. Just give it a try. Contact me through my email if you are interested: chystans@gmail.com

Reported... You are spamming!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2012
Zhedoga: i;m in nasarawa state, lafia to be specific.
i can give you guys free infor on any agricultural business opportunity in the north.pls let;s network ourselves into fortune. c.zhedogafirstname@yahoo.com is the email you can alway reach me on. thanks. Chris.

Opportunity in Agriculture is great but without security I don't think any sane person would want to head that direction.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
2sexy: Okay, house. I have bought the modem
Congrats on your modem. Enjoy it bruv and make sure you please yourself first before others.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by mabelly: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2012
hey!!!! Whats going on, this thread was created for a purpose. What going on cos it seems lyk the thread is heading toward another direction, lets stay focused and make this thing work. where is ''2ruink''? let him come co ordinate this concept for i see great things being achieved here. It most work ooo. By fire by force lol
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
It would have worked but... not many people are willing to position themselves. Some people come on hear just to view without contributing and they expect everything to land on the lap like manner from heaven...

Naija, I jail thee
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2012
2sexy: It would have worked but... not many people are willing to position themselves. Some people come on hear just to view without contributing and they expect everything to land on the lap like manner from heaven...

Naija, I jail thee
I think most visitors on this website are young or not financially bouyant .

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by mabelly: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
well, am working on strategies to help implement dis concept, will be posting it real soon. Buh, where is ''2ruink''
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 5:10am On Sep 18, 2012
2ruink? I saw him viewing but he did not comment and I just onder why. I was thinking of giving him a call to find out why he hasn't been on nairaland. Since he was here yesterday, then no need to call.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by jjjkkkooo: 5:50am On Sep 18, 2012
Nice thread. Good job guys. I'm also based in Abuja. My email is peacetopeace105@yahoo.com, 07031613377. Will like to catch up with Abuja guys. I ll like download d doxwox stuff and get back.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by shina88: 6:31am On Sep 18, 2012
Mass Wealth building program would be unveiled this weekend at NO COST. Are you interested and do you want to participate. To participate text name and no to 08098502001. Limited space available.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by karlxavier(m): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2012
goodday pals,i must say that this thread is a very nice one. This is the kind of thread that has the capacity of building one's knowledge. @ pacemaker, i must say u've been awesome on this thread. 2sexy,u've been also awesome here too and to everybody,u guys have been doing a good work. But pls,u guys shouldnt stop the good work. it's for the betterment of our society. finding business opportunities that will make naija youths self employed is the way forward. pls dont stop dis good work. @ 2sexy,i think we've came accross b4 huh?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2012
karlxavier: goodday pals,i must say that this thread is a very nice one. This is the kind of thread that has the capacity of building one's knowledge. @ pacemaker, i must say u've been awesome on this thread. 2sexy,u've been also awesome here too and to everybody,u guys have been doing a good work. But pls,u guys shouldnt stop the good work. it's for the betterment of our society. finding business opportunities that will make naija youths self employed is the way forward. pls dont stop dis good work. @ 2sexy,i think we've came accross b4 huh?
Karl, I know you wella... you have even given me a call on google adsens of a thing na but that was long ago. remember you wanyed us o even do biz when u said someone was ready to give you capital
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by karlxavier(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2012
@ 2sexy,yea man. i remember.i didnt take that loan anymore cos of the advice and the risk involved. but thanks to u pple sha for the advice. u guys should keep up the good works.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2012
good... very good
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2012
mabelly: well, am working on strategies to help implement dis concept, will be posting it real soon. Buh, where is ''2ruink''
I'm here dude! I couldn't say goodbye 'cos I knew I would be back pretty soon. I view this thread everyday but rarely have I spent longer than three minutes and yesterday when I tried to type, I discovered, I might slip into asking somebody 'his birthday' instead of our original subject here 'cos I was too drowsy. I have been working so much nowadays and that might mean overlabour if called the way it is but since I personally asked for it, I'm so happy doing them. I hope to return quick today and I've set two weeks break for myself starting from tomorrow. I'll be frequenting this thread from now to make my contributions at least for the period of two weeks. About the strategy you made mention of, pls I can't wait to have it. I've got a lot of ideas but mine alone will not be enough so we need you. See you tonight.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2012
karlxavier: @ 2sexy,yea man. i remember.i didnt take that loan anymore cos of the advice and the risk involved. but thanks to u pple sha for the advice. u guys should keep up the good works.

If you guys can take this seriously, I will personally attend one of your meet and greet in Nigeria. Most millionaires of recent in western countries started through social media and blogs. You guys should take this meetings offline and find a common ground.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2012
2ruink:
I'm here dude! I couldn't say goodbye 'cos I knew I would be back pretty soon. I view this thread everyday but rarely have I spent longer than three minutes and yesterday when I tried to type, I discovered, I might slip into asking somebody 'his birthday' instead of our original subject here 'cos I was too drowsy. I have been working so much nowadays and that might mean overlabour if called the way it is but since I personally asked for it, I'm so happy doing them. I hope to return quick today and I've set two weeks break for myself starting from tomorrow. I'll be frequenting this thread
from now to make my contributions at least for the period of two weeks. About the strategy you made mention of, pls I can't wait to have it. I've got a lot of ideas but mine alone will not be enough so we need
you. See you tonight.
Bruv you initiated this thread and you kept mute? Sacrifice comes before success in the dictionary . A lot of people depend on you, check out how many views your topic got.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
Pacemaker, I am searching CL for writing gigs... would anyone be willing to hire a foreigner for outside the US?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina / Shoprite Opened In Warri Yesterday? - See These Pics! / Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.