Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady (37694 Views)

Be Sincere Which Would U Chyke First? / Is It A Crime To Chyke A Babe In Nairaland? / How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Johnnoo(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
youngpol:
Where GEJ and others are carrying out campaigns...

grin grin grin
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Abyzan(m): 2:55am On Dec 21, 2014
op, go back and do your research on how to "chyke" a lady...those places are the most convenient, you offer to help her withdraw or carry market bags and start a conversation wink cool
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Skimpledawg(m): 3:04am On Dec 21, 2014
faithugo64:
In the church when service is ongoing
After service sure pass
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by laplace12(m): 5:00am On Dec 21, 2014
vinohh:
Several times,I have been in a bus and a sharp babe just pays my t fare for no gud reason. I dont chaik her immediately in d bus, most times when we get down,and we are talking she says that she just likes me, and really wants us to be friend.....babe too dey chaik guys.

Several times.....for this naija?

Bro take am easy.
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Truckpusher(m): 5:24am On Dec 21, 2014
Don't chyke a lady on NL.
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by cdocdathrilla: 5:41am On Dec 21, 2014
striktlymi:
I don't believe there is any ideal or wrong place to try and woo a lady, except say for private places like the lavatory.

I believe one can woo a lady successfully in the above mentioned places when the major factors like attraction and the manner of approach etc are in play.
lol I find it funny d way dis guy says "woo" u be shakespear descendant? U walk up 2 a lady in d market under d sun and be like " mi lady, my eyes hath seeneth ur beauty from afar grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Clinton594(m): 6:03am On Dec 21, 2014
Abyzan:
op, go back and do your research on how to "chyke" a lady...those places are the most convenient, you offer to help her withdraw or carry market bags and start a conversation wink cool
And she'd just oblige and let go of her bag for you.. That's the most stupid girl you'll ever see Shaaa.
Every one is on their guards these days sir
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Clinton594(m): 6:12am On Dec 21, 2014
faithugo64:
yes you can try your luckcheesy
Okay dearie, I'd like to send you a pm.
Please accept it
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Abyzan(m): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
Clinton594:

And she'd just oblige and let go of her bag for you.. That's the most stupid girl you'll ever see Shaaa.
Every one is on their guards these days sir

Niggur, ure a learner....when I said that I thought almost every guy had those punchlines
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by purplekayc(m): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
Abeg thers no place jare
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by fujirice: 7:51am On Dec 22, 2014
kennytidistar:
i woo anywhere, I'm a man, you gat to have the key to unlock the car. the techniques
I taya o! I don even woo geh for her mama burial grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by mapist(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2015
ThoniaSlim:
So on point with that list. The most annoying is at the bank. Imagine some random guy trying to chat you up at GTB Bank! Anyone who banks with GTB would tell you how bad the queue at most GTB Banks can be!

Lol..yea,bt,we r working on dat.u cud also make use of our e-Channels to conduct transactns.we r sorry,anyways..
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Swadow(m): 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Vixo:

Guy nawa for you oooo.....

Keep approaching ,

Till you approach QUEEN OF THE COAST wey just land from bar beach.........#fire-on

No carry padlock tighten that your joystick there!

guy, your funniness no get part two

leave the guy make im dey form james bond here...all na wash
Re: 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady by Swadow(m): 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:

mehn, i bleeped up on this last week friday. it was my convocation night so i decided to hang out with ma guys, kinda a guys' night out so we went to a lounge. saw this pretty damsel sitting all alone but i failed to notice that she kept glancing at her watch. i approached her and asked her why a pretty lady like her was sitting all alone, she smiled and said she was waiting for someone. that was when i heard someone clear his throat. i looked up and saw this hefty fellow glaring down at me. didn't even know when i blurted out "good afternoon sir" while the time then was 7pm. i walked back to my chair while my friends laughed me to scorn

kai! e no good to dey check nairaland during work hours o! see as i dey try apply brake for my laughter

guy, look on the bright side: the bouncer bf didn't smash in your jaw and you proved to have more cojones than your friends.

Keep your head up. There is no shame in reaching out for your dreams. Go listen to "Am I Wrong?" by Nico & Vinz then it becomes clearer to you.

Fortune favours the brave. No Guts No Glory!

Don't forget to buzz me when you finally land your very own mammywater!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? / Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.