Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! (11579 Views)

Describe These CV Samples / Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) / QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by barryzkween(f): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2014
rassta.queen@yahoo.com
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Olamilite: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2014
Nice CV sample. Keep the good job up
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by teaj007(m): 10:33am On Dec 22, 2014
Thanks so much v receive it
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by okonja(m): 11:01am On Dec 22, 2014
ernie4life:
I got the sample and I think it's cool though I already have a cv with same format. nice work.

but if you really wanted to help people you would have don it in MS word format so it can be easy for others who need it to edit it to suite there profile.

Can you please upload it to her: datafilehost.com, then paste the link to download it here?
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Almadny(m): 11:56am On Dec 22, 2014
Almadny2u@gmail.com
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by gulfer: 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Benjom:
Do you need a unique CV sample that reflects how a good CV should look like? Then, fasten your seat belt cos you'll be blown away by this. Send a blank mail to exceptionalcvbox@gmail.com and you'll receive it. It's our little gift for you this season Nairalanders.
Thanks, please inbox it to me @ hullhubs304@gmail.com . Thanks in advance.
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by dominique(f): 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
[size=16pt]And they're still dropping their emails!!!. shocked shocked cry Naija youths which way [/size]

1 Like

Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by danduchi(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
Just sent my a blank mssg to the given email above
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by jubileejones: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
jubileejone82@gmail.com
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by ben2nice(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
ben2nice4u@gmail.com
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
Very daft graduates on this thread, and u stil don't know why u are stil unemployed.......abeg who wan employ this kain people wey no fit read simple instructions....and u kip blaming GEJ 4 ur unemloyment
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by sheyoo1(f): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
Efuwapeoluwaseyi@yahoo.com
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Numberz(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Quite complicated to think that same set of people argue & blab about their superiority in political section! Simplest of instructions!! Leaders of tomorrow indeed!!!
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Kingspin(m): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
chimaxtop2@gmail.com
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by taiwoti(m): 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
akinyemitaiwo42@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by paulsir: 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
tunde.bola@rediff.com
thanks in advance
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by olapinto(m): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2014
Sodmond55@gmail.com
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Manus17(m): 12:36am On Dec 23, 2014
Kasim.usman@yahoo.com
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by omot4real(m): 4:57am On Dec 23, 2014
omotoshot@live.com
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by FOF4u: 7:54am On Dec 23, 2014
Benjom:
Do you need a unique CV sample that reflects how a good CV should look like? Then, fasten your seat belt cos you'll be blown away by this. Send a blank mail to exceptionalcvbox@gmail.com and you'll receive it. It's our little gift for you this season Nairalanders.
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by XtraSmooth404: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2014
Characters dey sha... Simple instruction some can't even follow, smh.
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by danduchi(m): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2014
Had sent a blank message to the email given but had not receive a sample yet.... Jenom4life@gmail.com
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by adeebayo: 8:37am On Dec 23, 2014
grin grin na dondonmidos all did ones grad from if any body blame GEJ again en!
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2014
thanks benjom. God bless u. I've sent a blank mail
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by siegfried99(m): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2014
Trippledots:
^^^^^ hahahahahahahahaha ha ha haaaa! people dull sha.....see simple instruction and its so hard to follow, which kain employer go employ dis kain people. roflmao!!!

grin Chai.

And some people are still posting their email on the thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Tohpeh(m): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Benjom:
please I need it.... teemany5@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by gulfer: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Thanks, please inbox it to me @ hullhubs304@gmail.com . Thanks in advance.
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by ahmedng: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
Why not attach it here so we can download.

I think this approach would be more trusth-worthy.

Regards.
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by jom28gy(m): 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
I had posted my email yet no such thing.
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Benjom(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
jom28gy:
I had posted my email yet no such thing.

It may tarry but wait for it. It'll surely come... Over 3,000 page view and still counting... Are you pondering what I'm pondering? When I first posted this topic, within 10 minutes, you'll have been served. But overnight, my inbox became heavily pregnant shocked ...for short, my brother, you"ll definitely get it within the next couple of minutes. Infact, you should have gotten it by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Powell Global Company / NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing / Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.