Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! (11580 Views)

Describe These CV Samples / Step-by-Step CV Writing for Entry Level (samples included) / QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2015
Thankful
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Benjom(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Thankful

Thank you too for your feed-back

1 Like

Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Benjom(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
codedmax:
itech99@nokiamail.com

...the links above
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Benjom(m): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2015
Olamilite:
Nice CV sample. Keep the good job up

... Thanks ...I will
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Benjom(m): 5:47am On Feb 17, 2015
ernie4life:
I got the sample and I think it's cool though I already have a cv with same format. nice work.

but if you really wanted to help people you would have don it in MS word format so it can be easy for others who need it to edit it to suite there profile.

I'm sorry my dear. This is a professional service and it's not meant for "everybody"... Thanks for understanding.
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Benjom(m): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2015
jom28gy:
erikmark164@gmail.com this is it,another one.

I've pasted the picture here... Check them out from the original post above.
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by Benjom(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
I've included pictures of a CV template and a repackaged sample.... Enjoy.
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by yinkeys(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
kithfrank:
thanks bros for the sample anyway, hope u can help ur fellow guys free on this cos me i dont have money to pay u, i think i can convert the pdf file to word document online and edit from there, thanks so much as i do that seamlessly. cool
Badt sharp Nigerian
Re: Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! by roziskey: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
mordi_michael@yahoo.com,thanks
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing / Powell Global Company / Alan & Grant Job Recruitment (10 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.