Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Waec Held Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Held Result (2089 Views)

Waec Gce Upgrading And Helping To Release Held Result How Possible It Is / Waec Gce Nov/dec Held Result Is Out. / Waec Held Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec Held Result by Orezy5(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
Pls guys i nid ur help urgently. I checked my waec gce result and all my subjects had 'held' in front of it. Pls wat happened and when am i going to see my result?
Re: Waec Held Result by charleff512(m): 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
Your result was withheld due to one of the ffg reasons
-there was widespread cheating in ur centre
-you were probably involved in runs or malpractice
-people in your centre behaved unruly
your result is being withheld for further necessary action.
The withheld results will be discussed by stakeholders after which the innocent ones will be freed and their results released while the guilty ones will be cancelled.
Re: Waec Held Result by Orezy5(m): 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
charleff512:
Your result was withheld due to one of the ffg reasons
-there was widespread cheating in ur centre
-you were probably involved in runs or malpractice
-people in your centre behaved unruly
The withheld results will be discussed by stakeholders after which the innocent ones will be freed and their results released while the guilty ones will be cancelled.

bt am nt guily of any of these offences and my centre was very peaceful. The candidates comported themselves and there was no case of malpractice recorded. So i dnt knw wat happened nd even now am confused
Re: Waec Held Result by charleff512(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
Orezy5:
bt am nt guily of any of these offences and my centre was very peaceful. The candidates comported themselves and there was no case of malpractice recorded. So i dnt knw wat happened nd even now am confused
then Just be hopeful.ur case will be resolved.If it is still withheld by January contact any WAEC office close to you to resolve it.
Re: Waec Held Result by Orezy5(m): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
charleff512:

then Just be hopeful.ur case will be resolved.If it is still withheld by January contact any WAEC office close to you to resolve it.
ok. Thankz so much
Re: Waec Held Result by MrAyodeleh54: 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Why do Waec Witheld Candidates result: Your result was withheld due to one of the few reasons
-there was widespread cheating in your centre.
-you were probably involved in runs or malpractice during the exam.
-people in your centre behaved unruly.

The Head, National Office of the Council, Charles Eguridu, advice any Candidate that has any complaint or any problems on their Waec gce result for rectification to Contact MR AYODELEH, Waec exam Cordinator Abuja on, O8142569795 - for witheld result , problems encountered during the Waec gce exam, Assistance.
Re: Waec Held Result by Orezy5(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
MrAyodeleh54:
Why do Waec Witheld Candidates result: Your result was withheld due to one of the few reasons
-there was widespread cheating in your centre.
-you were probably involved in runs or malpractice during the exam.
-people in your centre behaved unruly.

The Head, National Office of the Council, Charles Eguridu, advice any Candidate that has any complaint or any problems on their Waec gce result for rectification to Contact MR AYODELEH, Waec exam Cordinator Abuja on, O8142569795 - for witheld result , problems encountered during the Waec gce exam, Assistance.
ok sir. Plz sir i want to make a complaint. I wrote waec gce this year and my result was held for unknown reasons. My exam centre is at ota in ogun state(fountain of knowlege academy). My examination number is 5280312046. I dnt knw why my result was withheld because there was no case of exam malpractice recorded in my centre nd the students were not unruly. They comported themselves and i wasn't involved in anyform of exam malpractice. Pls sir i will be very hapi and grateful if u can help me to investigate this issue. I will be expecting ur reply soon. Thankz
Re: Waec Held Result by UsmanKelvin: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
My name is Kelvin and i am from Plateau state, i just got my gce withheld results released yesterday by Mr Andrew in the waec office, it was my second time of writing this same waec gce.I believed that Mr Andrew is a person that God have sent to help all of us that have been have been writing waec for many years and it is a wise decision for all those that are having problems in their waec gce to contact him on 08152240666 for help.

(1) (Reply)

Quick Tips For Jamb English Questions / Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher / Meet Medical Student That Broke All Records Of Distinctions In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.