Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Ladies What Would You Like Your Biggest Xmas Gift To Be? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Would You Like Your Biggest Xmas Gift To Be? (1995 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Would You Like Your Biggest Xmas Gift To Be? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
cheesy cheesy Dz kain Jamb question angry sad..
me and most gals know is Brazilian hair that will do magic.
Re: Ladies What Would You Like Your Biggest Xmas Gift To Be? by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Unibenstudent:
me and most gals know is Brazilian hair that will do magic.
Lol.. Brazilian hair no dey taya person undecided undecided? The ones I get, who go use am?

Surprise me with a car, biko grin grin, and the good Lord will bless you cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Would You Like Your Biggest Xmas Gift To Be? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Unibenstudent:
madam kachie,I no have idea oh,but u can drop some hints.

emmm, something like wristwatch, handbag, italian shoe grin
.....you know wah she likes sweetie - I don't. Get her something long-term.
Re: Ladies What Would You Like Your Biggest Xmas Gift To Be? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Lol.. Brazilian hair no dey taya person undecided undecided? The ones I get, who go use am?

Surprise me with a car, biko grin grin, and the good Lord will bless you cheesy cheesy.
oh my God I dey nairaland for inside bus,,if I see car now for myself I go happy.
Re: Ladies What Would You Like Your Biggest Xmas Gift To Be? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

emmm, something like wristwatch, handbag, italian shoe grin
.....you know wah she likes sweetie - I don't. Get her something long-term.
how much for Italian shoe sef?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Funny/weird Breakup Lines ;D / HELP: I Get More Attracted To Married Women / Who Is More Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.