Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae (56568 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) / Buhari Wants Islamic Books Included In Federal Schools' Curriculum / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Rilwayne001: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
sukkot:
thank you my kind Sir. your trust and confidence in my vocabulary is duly appreciated. indeed it is, my kind Sir cheesy

you are welcome my chief smiley

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by sukkot: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ray360:

crap! correct punctuations is one of the condiments that make-up flawless grammar. you cannot just string words together without punctuations and call it "impeccable grammar". I thought you were taught these in primary school.
very correct. however i am not trying to impress anyone here. i dont have to micro-manage my grammar in a faceless forum. wink

5 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by nijanigga: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
even dame patience has academic qualifications. I would rather not go to school than have dame's education.

8 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by LillyAnne(f): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
adadadon:
Education is not just staying in a classroom
Thank you
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by mancheeutd(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Why the comparison ordinary stealing you are saying its corruption
#americawillknow

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
No wonder
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by qtx(m): 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Keneking:
The difference is clear. Said Buhari

Pls let's compare the vp`s asap
For where? i dont know if people even understand the differences btween those two cvs above, Buhari from the CV had only technical courses to rise, GEj had formal education and he is an administrator.
GMB is just a military technician and not an administrator.
Let GEJ just employ him and throw him to sambisa with the military boys so he will repair their arms there.
They are not a match at all. You guys are too educated to misinterpret the CVs above na. You want to leave a country like Nigeria in the hands of a man who knows nothing about handling human beings but was only trained how to kill them alone? na wa o. Think twice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by dozymars(m): 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Yes, the battle is on.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by WOCKHARDI(m): 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
What is this comparison supposed to achieve? That Buhari has an intimidating CV compared to JONA? By the way doesn't Jonathan have GCFR as well? I can smell a campaign with bais.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by sukkot: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Hmmm...that is very good my chief, you've got to come back in other for us all to rebuild this country, and to collect it back from this gaddayummn reprobates grin...We cant wait to have you back smiley
indeed my kind Sir, we have to extricate this country from the hands of the inept. I intend to be on the forefront of this revolution to cleanse inept and pugnacious people like patience out of power. in fact if i had my way she would be deported to cotonou

lol yeah cotonou

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by KwoiZabo(m): 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
nijanigga:

"...impeachable character instead of impeccable." you're ignorant to the Hausa-Fulani accent that's why you misquoted him.In Nigeria they have the best accent. I lived in all 6 geo-zones of Nigeria and know what I'm talking about. e.g Tiv people can't pronounce letter R .
come on go and sit down. Buhari Doesn't understand the English. they wrote the speech for him he now called impeccable impeachable it has nothing to do with accent. i was born and raised in the North too .

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by omenka(m): 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
Keneking:
The difference is clear. Said Buhari

Pls let's compare the vp`s asap
Now you are asking us to kill an ant with a sledge hammer!!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by zantama05(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Knowledge is quite different from wisdom. Being an academician doesn't mean you will have wisdom. Jonathan is just an academician that lacks wisdom. He is a fool who sorrounds himself with fools as an adviser. The most foolish leader Nigeria ever produced.
good & sensible comment here this is the full & comprehensive definition of ebele (GEJ).
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by duni04(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
Jonathan may have a PhD but his CV looks very unappealing compared to Buhari's. OP even used double line spacing for Jonathans CV to make it look bulky, and single line spacing for Buhari's. Buhari has more administrative experience, albeit under military regimes, than Jonathan. Buhari is also well travelled, having trained in the UK, India and the US. Jonathan is just Portharcourt, Otuoke and Abuja. If I had to vote based on CV, I'd vote Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by 100Cents: 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
Just started weeping for APC this afternoon when I discovered that Buhari has no University Certificate..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Orikinla(m): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
[size=18pt]One is a national hero in national security, while the incumbent is a national zero in national security. And what we need most now is NATIONAL SECURITY and not NATIONAL APOLOGY.[/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Engineer96(m): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
We are not looking for a military ruler.
We are looking for a civilian leader.
From the CV, all of the qualifications possessed by GMB were obtained as a soldier not as a civilian as he was not being prepared for life outside the military.
Again, note that some of those things listed there were as a result of various coup d'etat and were some innocent lives were lost.
The trainings and elevations of GMB were not as a result of hard work but purely as a result of military requirements and killings of both fellow soldiers and civilians alike.
GEJ worked his way through hard work and perseverance. Even OBJ believed that military trainings and qualifications is not what one need to govern Nigeria. It's rather a civil education.
I would rather not vote than vote for a religious fanatic and a regional politician as governor Babangida Aliyu chose to call him.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
sukkot:
go back to school bloody illiterate. i swear it should be a law in nigeria. if you cannot form a proper sentence without shelling you should not be allowed to have an opinion. everyone i have seen that is against buhari so far cant form proper sentences. in fact if you cant write correctly you should not be allowed to vote cheesy
eediot that doesn't know the importance of punctuation. In Fela's voice "Teacher no teach me nonsense"

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by happyzed0(f): 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
U guyz can run ur mouth anyhw one tin is sure GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Hemanwel(m): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Knowledge is quite different from wisdom. Being an academician doesn't mean you will have wisdom. Jonathan is just an academician that lacks wisdom. He is a fool who sorrounds himself with fools as an adviser. The most foolish leader Nigeria ever produced.
If you call GEJ an Academician,what would you call Prof Osibanjo?A politician?
You guys should not be blinded by sentiment jor!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Eziachi: 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
olatunji21:
Jonathan Asset as a vice president

A break down of the assets of the vice
president indicates that he has four
buildings located in Yenegoa, Abuja and his
home town in Ogbia, Bayelsa state.
The Vice president said he owns a five
bedroom Duplex in Gwarimpa 11, Abuja
which was acquired in 2003 through loan
and is valued at N24,990,000 while
another Seven Bedroom Duplex, which
he described as Village personal Home is
located at Otuoke in Ogbia Local
government area of Bayelsa state. It is
valued at the cost of N18,000, 000 and was
acquired through ‘savings and gifts in Kind.
The last of the Vice president’s residential
buildings are the Four bedroom Duplex
acquired in 2003 through ‘savings and gift
in Kind’ in the Kpansia area of Yenegoa.
The value of the building, he said is
N15,000,000. The last Building is the
extended Family house in Yenegoa which
he said is a four flat storey Building
acquired between 2003 and 2007 through
savings. The value of the property is put at
N10,000,000.
So he has nothing worth mentioning until 2003?

Under vacant and undeveloped plots, the
vice president stated as follows: 1032.50
square meter of land located at Onopa
Yenegoa and valued at N3,098.00. Plot
2C, 374 Low density Area Yenegoa
allocated by the bayelsa state government
and valued at N150,000. 2760.00 square
meter plot at cadastral Zone BO2,
Durumi, Abuja allocated by the federal
Capital Development Authority and valued
at N5,578,540. One Parcel of farm Land
at Otuoke Ogbia acquired through
inheritance and estimated at the value of
N50,000,000.
Plot Medium Density in Yenegoa allocated
by the Federal Ministry of Works and
housing the value of which he said is
N1550.00
Plot 29, Low density Area Plot in
Yenegoa allocated by the Bayelsa state
government the value of which is put at
N4,908. While the last undeveloped plot
owned by the vice president is plot 2246
Cadastral Zone A06, Abuja the value of
which he put at N4, 800,000. It was
allocated by the Federal Capital
development Authority, FCDA
He must be an expert in savings, because how he managed to have saved all the money to acquire all these within four years is a miracle. While before that, absolutely nothing.
And he valued a piece of land in Otueke village at over 55 million. Even the same size land in Onitsha cannot match such a ridiculous value.

The Vice president’s investment in stocks
which is being managed by City Code
Investment Company is as follows.
S/No Name of Stock Number Of Shares
Value As At 5/25/07
1 CADBURY PLC 8,666 N264,313
2 FLOUR MILLS PLC 8,466 N635,119.32
3 GUINESS NIG. PLC 6,395 N796,177.50
4 UNILEVER 18,750 N337,500
5 UNION BANK OF NIG. PLC 23,466
N727,446
6 FIDELITY BANK PLC 33,333 N296,663.70
7 UBA PLC 180,000 N6,838,200
8 ACCESS BANK PLC 84,656
N1,635,553.92
9 CADBURY PLC 2,500 N76,250
10 UNION BANK PLC 716,109 N22,199,379
11 FIRST BANK PLC 20,000 N808,000
12 FLOUR MILLS PLC 13,333
N1,000,241.66
13 NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC 10,000
N363,000
14 BANK PHB PLC 866,666
N24,959,980.80
15 OANDO 15,125 N1,134,375
TOTAL 2,007,465 N62,072,200
Other investments include 4nos passenger
boats for hiring which is valued at N5,
260,000. While the total cash in Nigerian
banks being personal saving of salaries/
allowances and income from his investments
stands at N58, 984,123.
The vice president house holds utensils
including generators, a BMW car valued
at N15, 800,000, which he said was a gift;
air conditioners, furniture, electronics and
kitchen utensils is valued at N41,800,000.
Jonathan gets more gifts than Oxfam, Salvation army and UNICEF put together. His middle name should be DONATUS with the amount of cash even a BMW donated to him. For a public servant to be receiving cash and kind gift is an undiluted corruption. If this is a sample of what they call an asset declaration in Nigeria, then it is purely a nonsensical exercise to me.

5 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by opcon(f): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
And Buhari failed his exams.. Lol IBB exposed that bit
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by omenka(m): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
pendy79:
Hahahaha, that moment when you check your CV with your competitor and you have to use larger fonts and quadruple spacing to make sure your pages reaches his own despite no spacing in his own.

Why quadruple spacing in JonaTAN own na?
You'd make great analyst. Thought I was the only one who saw that!! grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by donmalcolm21(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
sukkot:
very correct. however i am not trying to impress anyone here. i dont have to micro-manage my grammar in a faceless forum. wink
eediot has spoken again.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by sukkot: 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
donmalcolm21:
eediot that doesn't know the importance of punctuation. In Fela's voice "Teacher no teach me nonsense"
its 'id-iot' not 'eediot' *sigh* . kids today cant speak english to save their lives undecided

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by appini: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Buhari can only deceive his bank account officer with his CV to borrow him more money, but not the good people of Nigeria.

Nigerians have been rejecting him since he truncated a democratically elected government.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by major466(m): 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Laide20:
In the end, they won't be judged by their CVs but by their brain, achievement, honesty, and hardworks.
When it comes to achievements and honesty, GEJ is by far superior to Buhari, not to talk of brain power and ability to think, develop and create Ideas towards developing Nigeria's economy.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by majekobaje1: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
Flets:

Funny
Wisdom yo you is truncating a democracy and trying to gain from it 30 yrs later
Wisdom is soaking dog and baboon in blood
Wisdom is commitment to spread of sharia in Nigeria
Wisdom is opposing the NA attack on bokoharam
Wisdom is promising to stabilize global crude oil prices
Wisdom is slaughtering innocent corpers because he lost an election

If this is wisdom, then lets remain a nation of fools
is only your generation will remain in fool
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by gtim4uall: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
HonourablePomk:
This CV shows Buhari worked his way up to that level through hardwork both in Nigeria and Diaspora. h€ ɨ$ ą $€ȼµяɨţ¥ €жρ€яţ, He uses resources available at the moment to deal with issues in his regime people can testify to this. He saves his country from International Disgrace . . .

SAI BUHARI
###############################. AND HE WAS ONE TIME GOV. OF THE ŇỖŘŤĤẸÃŜŤẸŘŇ ŜŤÃŤẸ. ...... Can u xplain pls.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by sukkot: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
donmalcolm21:
eediot has spoken again.
english muthafucka english. can you speak it ? * samuel jackson voice * tongue

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by Adminisher: 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
HonourablePomk:
This CV shows Buhari worked his way up to that level through hardwork both in Nigeria and Diaspora. He is a Security Expert, He uses resources available at the moment to deal with issues in his regime people can testify to this. He saves his country from International Disgrace . . .

SAI BUHARI

Wellington DSS and US War College are military institutions offering equivalents of Bachelors and higher degrees.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Curriculum Vitae by wordychap: 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
Forget all this course, course, course, course jor, no be 2 weeks thing, mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. / US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration / Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.