Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power (2301 Views)

I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce / Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? / Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by ajoguegbe(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Believe me 70% of visitors towill not read this before they comment because they are already a captive of the system. This write up is an extract from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism. It x-rays a system called Islam. Me voting a Muslim is like strengthening an arm of the system. The most dangerous Muslims are not the terrorists but the intelligence arm(the educated and politically motivated ones) One Sanusi can fight to establish Islamic banking and rubbish the presidency via media; one pedophile called Yerima can bring sharia and spread it whole North before our eyes. As more and more Christians keep thinking there is nothing wrong with the rise of Islam in power they keep giving up the future of their children. Get it clear, Islam plans long term while most Christians plan short term. Buhari will not Islamize Nigeria now but he will set the foundation. I am not a politician, I am only concerned about the future of our children. I am concerned about my daughter growing up in a nation where it is legal for her to be married out at 11; where there is no freedom of expression, and grand human rights violation. You may want to study history and see how erstwhile christian nations like Syria became 80% Islam..Its a process...
Read on and see how it works...

5 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by ajoguegbe(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
[center] Islam is a Complete System [/center]

A few years ago, I posted the following and a lot of poeple called me an Islamophobe.

For the sake of clarity, we must understand that though there are moderate Muslims, there is no such thing as moderate Islam. Islam is radical.

The figures below are from seven years ago.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called "religious rights."

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to "the reasonable" Muslim demands for their "religious rights," they also get the other components under the table. Here's how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book [2007]).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:
United States – Muslim 1.0%
Australia – Muslim 1.5%
Canada – Muslim 1.9%
China – Muslim 1-2%
Italy – Muslim 1.5%
Norway – Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:
Denmark – Muslim 2%
Germany – Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom – Muslim 2.7%
Spain – Muslim 4%
Thailand – Muslim 4.6%

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by ajoguegbe(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.
They will push for the introduction of halaal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves – along with threats for failure to comply. (United States).
France – Muslim 8%
Philippines – Muslim 5%
Sweden – Muslim 5%
Switzerland – Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands – Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago – Muslim 5.8%
At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% [/b]of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris – car burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).
Guyana – Muslim 10%
India – Muslim 13.4%
Israel – Muslim 16%
Kenya – Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 10-15%

After reaching [b]20%
expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:
Ethiopia – Muslim 32.8%
At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:
Bosnia – Muslim 40%
Chad – Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon – Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:
Albania – Muslim 70%
Malaysia – Muslim 60.4%
Qatar – Muslim 77.5%
Sudan – Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:
Bangladesh – Muslim 83%
Egypt – Muslim 90%
Gaza – Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia – Muslim 86.1%
Iran – Muslim 98%
Iraq – Muslim 97%
Jordan – Muslim 92%
Morocco – Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan – Muslim 97%
Palestine – Muslim 99%
Syria – Muslim 90%
Tajikistan – Muslim 90%
Turkey – Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates – Muslim 96%

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by ajoguegbe(m): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
100% will usher in the peace of "Dar-es-Salaam" – the Isla mic House of Peace – there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:
Afghanistan – Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia – Muslim 100%
Somalia – Muslim 100%
Yemen – Muslim 99.9%
Of course, that's not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.
"Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world. And all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris, "The Haj”
It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by adeowo84(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
i believe you sir...cheers

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by obiZEAL(m): 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
ajoguegbe:

100% will usher in the peace of "Dar-es-Salaam" – the Isla mic House of Peace – there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:
Afghanistan – Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia – Muslim 100%
Somalia – Muslim 100%
Yemen – Muslim 99.9%
Of course, that's not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.
"Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world. And all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris, "The Haj”
It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.
house of peace like they are witnessing in yemen,iraq,pakistan?
I suggest u take 1 tea spoon of weed 3 times daily...

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by vizier007(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
Muslims are the ones causing problems in isreal and parts of the Caribbean too abi?, Ukraine and Russia? , Muslims are the ones killing people because of their color and protecting the killers in some parts of the world and the u.s?, Muslims are the ones causing problems in north Korea too abi?.
must we take everything they tell us and believe it's true, can't we think on our own and stop all this "according to" "said by"..
every population has its own set of monsters, religion and ethnicity or skin color is just camouflage,
each person is responsible for their actions and not their believes..

6 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by HzRF(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hmm
Tho many S/w Muslims are really good to live it
Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by jumu: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
am a born again christian and iwill vote buhari b/c is not currupt

9 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by ajoguegbe(m): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
Its either you are not a christian reading this or u are amongst those that has been brainwashed to believe that a man that doesn't have after serving in government is not corrupt. Don't be fooled by all that, a one-time no nonsense muslim known as Mr. integrity was caught red-handed by camera collecting bribe from Femi Otedola. If he wasn't caught he would have come out as another Buhari that fights corruption
jumu:

9 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by donphilopus: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
@OP, you're not a Politician, right?! But you're a religious bigot.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by bodejohn(m): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
I am not afraid of muslims and Islam, I am scared of ignorant and misguided folks like the OP.

Sudan got divided along religious lines after a bitter conflict and before a year, south sudan is back into conflict...the christian president and vice facing each other.

We need to be really careful in Nigeria, I have noticed that the religion or tribe that starts the campaign of calumny usually get consumed by it.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by wecan: 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
vizier007:
Muslims are the ones causing problems in isreal and parts of the Caribbean too abi?, Ukraine and Russia? , Muslims are the ones killing people because of their color and protecting the killers in some parts of the world and the u.s?, Muslims are the ones causing problems in north Korea too abi?.
must we take everything they tell us and believe it's true, can't we think on our own and stop all this "according to" "said by"..
every population has its own set of monsters, religion and ethnicity or skin color is just camouflage,
each person is responsible for their actions and not their believes..

Any country that is having religious war must be Islam, Islam is a virus

6 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by gnykelly(m): 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
@op you've got a big problem. Saudi Arabia is not 100% Muslim and no one will islamise Nigeria you are constitutionally protected and free to vote for anyone. but I think you need to be given surveillance and the church you attend you are a potential radical who has been indoctrinated with hatred.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by ajoguegbe(m): 2:33am On Dec 21, 2014
If you don't hate evil, then you are not a true Christian. If it doesn't pain you to see young girls bomb themselves and others, then we need to study which Bible you are reading. Never vote a Muslim to power.
gnykelly:
@op you've got a big problem. Saudi Arabia is not 100% Muslim and no one will islamise Nigeria you are constitutionally protected and free to vote for anyone. but I think you need to be given surveillance and the church you attend you are a potential radical who has been indoctrinated with hatred.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by seunlayi(m): 6:13am On Dec 21, 2014
buhari is a liar,

he is an ex President, he still collect money., an ex army general. ptf chairman...... even shonekan who ruled for 3 months knows what it is to be an ex head of state.
and what change are you talking about? fighting corruption with tinuthief as God father, end to BH ? ( Lol) ruled us with decrees again? setting up various military tribunals under civilian regime? close borders anyhow? indiscriminate arrest and harassment under civilian rule? who will help him now with the demise of his deputy then - Idiagbon?........

APC ought to have present a new breed politician rather than this buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by Mynd44: 6:14am On Dec 21, 2014
Hitler was not a Muslim. That crazy boy in Korea ain't Muslim too, The leader of the LRA is not Muslim.

Maybe just maybe the problem is not the religion but some people.

Religious bashing is such a waste of intelligence

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by hilary26(m): 7:08am On Dec 21, 2014
If in fact more than 80% of the world's present turmoils are Islam related...why are you hiiting at the OP. Why not moslems change and respect other ppl's beliefs and human lives.

Buhari lost the 2015 elections the day he was born.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by major466(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2014
hilary26:
If in fact more than 80% of the world's present turmoils are Islam related...why are you hiiting at the OP. Why not moslems change and respect other ppl's beliefs and human lives.

Buhari lost the 2015 elections the day he was born.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by ajoguegbe(m): 6:21am On Dec 24, 2014
Dumb argument. When 90% of a problem is caused by a particulr group, you are still mentioning the exceptions that are individual related. You better wake up and smell the coffee before you loose your land through ignorance. Most Christians want to be sympathetic with Muslims as history has always shown, then gradually they loose their freedom.

Mynd44:
Hitler was not a Muslim. That crazy boy in Korea ain't Muslim too, The leader of the LRA is not Muslim.

Maybe just maybe the problem is not the religion but some people.

Religious bashing is such a waste of intelligence

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by Mynd44: 6:26am On Dec 24, 2014
ajoguegbe:
Dumb argument. When 90% of a problem is caused by a particulr group, you are still mentioning the exceptions that are individual related. You better wake up and smell the coffee before you loose your land through ignorance. Most Christians want to be sympathetic with Muslims as history has always shown, then gradually they loose their freedom.

How many Muslims have you met?

There are over 2billion muslims out there. If all of them...wait even 10% of that number are terrorists, the world would have been in serious trouble.

Maybe you should see beyond your nose.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 24, 2014
jumu:

Abacha is not corrupt-
- Buhari.

Sir, please what is corruption if I may ask?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by Mynd44: 8:33am On Dec 24, 2014
noblezone:

Abacha is not corrupt-
- Buhari.

Sir, please what is corruption if I may ask?
Alams was granted pardon by GEJ
Tinubu is still walking free despite them saying he is corrupt
Corruption case against Femi Fani Kayode dropped
Mohammed Abacha freed
Need I continue?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by babadee1(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2014
You are obviously a religious bigot and also a very poor Christian, assuming you claim to be one. Fashola is a Muslim but nobody can deny that he is a great administrator. Can you say the same about Jonathan? Read Isaiah 45. God can use anybody He likes, even someone who doesn't know God to fulfill His own purpose. Please get wise and leave your hatred of Muslims aside, the issue worrying this country is corruption not Muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 24, 2014
Mynd44:

Mohammed Abacha freed
Need I continue?

Mohammed Abach is not Sani Abacha.
the Abacha we are taking about is Sani Abacha,'
His loots are still coming home.

Try hard

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by Mynd44: 10:21am On Dec 24, 2014
noblezone:

Mohammed Abach is not Sani Abacha.
the Abacha we are taking about is Sani Abacha,'
His loots are still coming home.

Try hard
Which loots? When did the last one come?

How come you ignored the rest? No way to defend them?

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2014
Mynd44:

Which loots? When did the last one come?

How come you ignored the rest? No way to defend them?

http://www.tvcnews.tv/?q=article/nigeria-us700-million-abacha-loot-fully-returned-swiss-envoy

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/state-jersey-return-315m-abacha-loot-nigeria/

I am not defending anybody!

My point is this, We have global evidence of Abacha's corruption, but Buhari says he was not.
It is either Buhari has no idea what corruption is or he has invented his own definition of it,

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by Mynd44: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2014
noblezone:

http://www.tvcnews.tv/?q=article/nigeria-us700-million-abacha-loot-fully-returned-swiss-envoy

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/state-jersey-return-315m-abacha-loot-nigeria/

I am not defending anybody!

My point is this, We have global evidence of Abacha's corruption, but Buhari says he was not.
It is either Buhari has no idea what corruption is or he has invented his own definition of it,
Wait ooo. Was Abacha ever found w by any court? Alams was yet GEJ granted him pardon.

You keep avoiding this.
We all call Tinubu corrupt and yet GEJ's government has done nothing. The little that was done saw him discharged.
Why was the case against FFK dropped?

So we have a man who said Abacha who was never sentenced charged is not corrupt and yet you scream while ignoring someone who Pardon a convicted thief(Alams), dropped a case in court against a thief(FFK) and failed to charge another alleged thief(Tinubu) to court

Why not address these three cases IF YOU DARE

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by Eziachi: 11:59am On Dec 24, 2014
ajoguegbe:
Its either you are not a christian reading this or u are amongst those that has been brainwashed to believe that a man that doesn't have after serving in government is not corrupt. Don't be fooled by all that, a one-time no nonsense muslim known as Mr. integrity was caught red-handed by camera collecting bribe from Femi Otedola. If he wasn't caught he would have come out as another Buhari that fights corruption
If all the Christians vote Jonathan and all the Moslems voted Buhari including Sambo. What will the result be? And what is the connection between Otedola and Buhari story of yours?
People like you are making Jonathan chances more difficult.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 07, 2015
Mynd44:

Mohammed Abacha freed
Need I continue?
and tinubu crowned buhari

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Vote Islam Into Power by ajoguegbe(m): 3:37am On Jan 09, 2015
" Pa Buhari" has promised to scrap the office of the "First Lady" if elected into office. What the Talibans did in Afghanistan mite be on he's way in Nigeria. Could this be the change they have been preaching??‪#‎BuhariCanNotChange‬

Read more points why Buhari cannot bring change: https://www.nairaland.com/2083578/power-quotes-buharicannotchange-hashtag

(1) (Reply)

IBB Is My Father And My Leader- President Goodluck Jonathan / 15 Most Unique Houses In The World You Must See / Oba Of Benin Assures Jonathan Of Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.