Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) - Agriculture (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) (169476 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2018
Anytime I wake up in the morning, I thank God because of strength and grace.
The business of agriculture requires great strength to scale through day in day out.
Feeding Nigeria is not a small task to do.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Happy Sunday
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2018

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2018
The journey of a thousand mile start with a step...Yes,you have a grand goal but the reality is that your goal will not be a reality in a minute after you conceive it,it takes little step,so therefore don't sit until all condition are perfect,take each step as it comes and you are sure of reaching your vision.

Good morning.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2018

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2018
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
Why should we be suffering in the midst of plenty.

countries who doesnot even have up to half of the resources we have are prosperous.
May God bless us and our country
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2018
Don't think agriculture is a quick rich scheme where you invest let's say few thousand of naira and expecting millions of naira in revenue within few months...
No,Its not
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
check my page www.Facebook.com/waleagro for updates on agribusiness
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2018

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Immacula8(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
Good day Sir,

Its been quite a while since we chat. Hope all is well and all the best.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nobody cares about you until you produce results.
And you don't get result by wishing,or waiting for it to happen, you go for it,you take massive action,you work it out.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
www.Facebook.com/waleagro is the way to go
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2018
in anything you do,do your best and don't leave the rest.Your success lies in the rest.
Have you heard of 80/20 principle where 20% of what you do gives you 80% of the result.
The rest is the 20%.
Do it.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
check my page www.Facebook.com/waleagro for updates on. starting agribusiness.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
How you react to mistakes,challenges will determine the level of success you reach in life.
Always see positive side of every situation.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Immacula8:
Good day Sir,
Its been quite a while since we chat. Hope all is well and all the best.
yes.Thanks
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2018

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
Agriculture is the way...Go for it
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2018
The hallmark of success is action, action and action.
if you want to see a change in your finances, take steps to increase your business skills,communication skills etc,
If you want to grow in your career,take action by learning,from the people ahead in your career aspirations,
Whenever you want to see a change,act
it will not happen by just wishing.
Good day
#mondaynotivation
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
To get my recent updates on agribusiness,kindly visit my facebook page on www.Facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2018
.nn
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
If government can provide enable environment for Nigerians,I believe the food security and sufficiency we are looking for can be achieved and made us the food basket in africa and the world.
#agribusiness#farming#agriculture#farmer#food#
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2018
www.Facebook.com/waleagro Read informative updates and thank me later
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
Prosperity of a nation depend on how her citizens embrace production of foods and industrial value additions to it.

Do agribusiness
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
Go for your dream!

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (68) (Reply)

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.