Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,595 members, 7,958,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) - Agriculture (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) (176064 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
pay us now!!!
organic,fresh vegetables,plantain are available from the farm.
we can deliver anywhere in nigeria

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:04am On Jan 10, 2019
Good morning, may today bring goodness,happiness and success.

check my page on www.Facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
Get trained, get knowledge.. it might cost you but ignorance will cost you more.

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2019
Go for your dream! Don't stop... keep moving
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2019
check my page on
www.facebook.com/waleagro for more info on starting a profitable plantain farming
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
follow my page on www.facebook.com/waleagro to learn more about starting a plantain farm that gives sustainable income.

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:10am On Jan 23, 2019
Order for your plantain directly from the farm now

Discount apply for bulk purchase.

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2019
Read more agribusiness updates on www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2019
check www.facebook.com/waleagro for more info on agribusiness.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
Look for what agribusiness can give you sustainable income over the years
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2019
Persistent, consistency and hardwork is the key to success..... Keep grinding!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
this banana has been serving us from 1880BC

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
this banana has been serving since 1880BC Do plantain even in your backyard

this banana has been serving us from 1880BC

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
do plantain...
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:19am On Feb 06, 2019
www.Facebook.com/waleagro.
Making the most out of agriculture for wealth and prosperity.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2019
learn...learn and learn.

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
There is a huge gap between quantity of food we produced and the food available for consumption;
This is a billion dollar opportunity if you can bridge this gap
The future is bright for those who bridge this gap
Do agric.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:22am On Feb 14, 2019
To get more and updates from agribusiness,click my page on. www.Facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
The prosperity of a country depend largely on the kind of leaders who man her affairs.
Go out and vote person of your choice
eschew violence
God bless Nigeria
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:58am On Feb 16, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4795769/buy-farm-land-hybrid-plantain

want farmland,hybrid seedlings,plantain suckers for farming this season,click that link
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2019
One step at a time....never give up on your dream. keep pushing,keep striving ,you will surely get to your destination.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2019
life of a farmer!

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs and that is the risk of doing nothing - Denis waitley
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
Short Story on Self Confidence*
There was a business executive who was deep in debt and could see no way out.
Creditors were closing in on him. Suppliers were demanding payment. He sat on the park bench, head in hands, wondering if anything could save his company from bankruptcy.
Suddenly an old man appeared before him. “I can see that something is troubling you,” he said.
After listening to the executive’s woes, the old man said, “I believe I can help you.”
He asked the man his name, wrote out a check, and pushed it into his hand saying, “Take this money. Meet me here exactly one year from today, and you can pay me back at that time.”
Then he turned and disappeared as quickly as he had come.
The business executive saw in his hand a check for $500,000, signed by John D. Rockefeller, then one of the richest men in the world!
“I can erase my money worries in an instant!” he realized. But instead, the executive decided to put the uncashed check in his safe. Just knowing it was there might give him the strength to work out a way to save his business, he thought.
With renewed optimism, he negotiated better deals and extended terms of payment. He closed several big sales. Within a few months, he was out of debt and making money once again.
Exactly one year later, he returned to the park with the uncashed check. At the agreed-upon time, the old man appeared. But just as the executive was about to hand back the check and share his success story, a nurse came running up and grabbed the old man.
“I’m so glad I caught him!” she cried. “I hope he hasn’t been bothering you. He’s always escaping from the rest home and telling people he’s John D. Rockefeller.”
And she led the old man away by the arm.
The astonished executive just stood there, stunned. All year long he’d been wheeling and dealing, buying and selling, convinced he had half a million dollars behind him.
Suddenly, he realized that it wasn’t the money, real or imagined, that had turned his life around. It was his newfound self-confidence that gave him the power to achieve anything he went after.
Let's face our fears this week with a new ray of hope and self confidence. We can only become better if we try. We can't achieve nothing by folding arms in depression. Our best is yet to come.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Training is a prerequisite to successful farm business
Get trained!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (69) (Reply)

Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre / My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.