Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) - Agriculture (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) (168741 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:40am On Sep 28, 2019
eenai:

Hmmmm... you planted plantains and you are harvesting bananas.
was it stated that the banana harvest was from the plantain farm? Please check well.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:20am On Sep 29, 2019
Never stop working on your dream....
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Life favours only the courageous
don't be afraid to get started on your dream
you can only stop yourself
finance and people should not stop you.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
Happy independence day people!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Aventures(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5442278/3.5-ton-nissan-truck-sale Check out this truck for the haulage of your farm produce, good price awaits you
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
www.facebook.com/waleagro if you want to learn more.about starting a profitable agribusiness, check my page
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:17am On Oct 05, 2019
gfg
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
happy sunday people.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
Do unto others what you want others to do to you Whatever you sow,you shall reap
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:02am On Oct 09, 2019
you wonder why some of us never visit market to buy food
we grow our own backyard food,from plantain to vegetables to tomatoes and pepper.
Grow your own food!!

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
u
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
Good night people!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2019
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
Happy new week!!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:55am On Oct 14, 2019
Good morning!

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2019
Do
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/2821669/how-sell-plantain-profitable-markets
Want to sell or market your produce, then this is the thread to read
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2019
j

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2019
H
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2019
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by xjiggy: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2019
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2019
xjiggy:
whats the price for the land
Kindly get in touch through +2348164628081
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
For those interested in organic farming ,this weeder is available for sale. kindly get in touch if interested.

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by akinonigbinde: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
Lesgupnigeria:
For those interested in organic farming ,this weeder is available for sale.
kindly get in touch if interested.
How much does this go for?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2019
akinonigbinde:
How much does this go for?
Kindly get in touch through contact on the signature Thanks.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
Never give up on yourself!! keep pushing forward There is always light at the end of the tunnel
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by talk2eshin(m): 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
As much as I want to say thank you for the info, I realized that you are not giving out complete information . You mainly created this tread to advertise your business. Which to me, it is OK.
I read the tread from page 1 to the last, at the beginning you promised teaching how to produce our own suckers, which till now you are yet to do.
when people ask questions that can benefit everybody, you always refer them to either call or private-chat you.
You can at least share info for all to see here and we will thank you.
I even tried to private-chat you, till now you are yet to even reply. It is not good for your business o.

2 Likes

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
talk2eshin:
As much as I want to say thank you for the info, I realized that you are not giving out complete information . You mainly created this tread to advertise your business. Which to me, it is OK.
I read the tread from page 1 to the last, at the beginning you promised teaching how to produce our own suckers, which till now you are yet to do.
when people ask questions that can benefit everybody, you always refer them to either call or private-chat you.
You can at least share info for all to see here and we will thank you.
I even tried to private-chat you, till now you are yet to even reply. It is not good for your business o.
kindly check your DM

Nevertheless,you can register for any of our farm training to get a PRACTICAL knowledge of everything you need to know about it.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2019
Dream big and go for your dream!!!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (68) (Reply)

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.