Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) - Agriculture (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) (169235 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Odbas(m): 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Let handle your Geophysical Exploration such geophysical Investigation / Survey, bore hole drilling, Installation of submersible pump and maintenance. We are expert and professional in collaboration with SOUTHWEST DRILLING & Registered ® Company with CAC. Try us today and you will never regret.
https:///BeALWmqrFPwEenIGJQuk5E
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:32am On Jan 31, 2020
happy weekend peopl
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2020
Happy new month
may it bring blessings,prosperity and goodness to us all.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Linagold(f): 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
Well done, following with keen interest
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:52am On Feb 02, 2020
Linagold:
Well done, following with keen interest

Thanks for following
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Odbas(m): 7:27am On Feb 02, 2020
Good morning and happy new month

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:05am On Feb 03, 2020
Quote of the day

_You wasted a year by not starting last year; you’ll make it two, if you don’t start now._

- Ranal Currie

Good morning my people

Having goals/dreams are okay but its not enough to get you what you want in reality.

What are you doing to your goals to achieve them.

Never waste your time,
If your dreams are too big,that it will take many years or what you are doing will take longer time to achieve,do not give up.

There is no perfect time

Don't wait for the perfect time.
Waiting for the right time will waste your useful time.

You want to start your farm,you want to make money
What are you doing towards it now?

Take action on your dream,
Waiting will waste your years.
Act Now!

Have a wonderful day ahead.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:50am On Feb 04, 2020
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:33am On Feb 05, 2020
A farmer's harvest is both his food and seed. A farmer who eats his seed will have no future harvest. Similarly, your salary is meant for both food (expenses) and seed (investments). Eat a portion (food), plant the rest (seed). Don't eat your seed. Invest

#Invest in agriculture
#Getinvolved

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2020
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:06am On Feb 08, 2020
tractor and bulldozer for rentage kindly get in touch if interested

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:12am On Feb 09, 2020
Happy Sunday
Let's keep doing and feeding our nation
agric is the way to go
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
~BE AN ELEPHANT~

An elephant and a dog became pregnant at the same time. Three months down the line the dog gave birth to six puppies

Six months later the dog was pregnant again, and nine months on, it gave birth to another dozen puppies. The pattern continued

On the eighteenth month the dog approached the elephant questioning, "Are you sure that you are pregnant? We became pregnant on the same date, I have given birth three times to a dozen puppies and they are now grown to become big dogs, yet you are still pregnant.

Whats going on?" The elephant replied, "There is something I want you to understand. What I am carrying is not a puppy but an elephant. I only give birth to one in two years. When my baby hits the ground, the earth feels it.

When my baby crosses the road, human beings stop and watch in admiration, what I carry draws attention. So what I'm carrying is mighty and great." Don't lose faith when you see others receive answers to their prayers Affirmations.

Don't be envious of others. If you haven't received your own blessings, don't despair. What you carry is being processed, prepared and packaged for a greater impact. Say to yourself "My time is coming, and when it hits the surface of the earth, people shall yield in admiration.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:28am On Feb 12, 2020
As preparation starts for the season,learn and gain practical knowledge on what you wanted to do before committing to it

Agric pays!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2020
As the season is approaching, doing market research on the crops to cultivate is critical important.
You also don't forget to keep records of what sell and what doesn't sell.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
Much love from.here to.you
Happy Valentine day !!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
in everything you do, be the best!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:30am On Feb 20, 2020
Take the leap of faith Take urgent and massive action on your dream!

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Managing risks in agriculture

Agriculture, yet profitable is dotted with so many risks...
To make it to the other side of profit,you need to be able to manage the risks that comes with agricultural production

So now, how do you mitigate the risks involved

Before you were told that an agribusiness is profitable,and you rush to start it
The question you should ask yourself is "do I have any knowledge about it?"

Don't take the risk of jumping into what you know nothing about....its risky

Getting a mentor and training is your best bet to reduce this risk

Insurance is an important way to also manage risks. Occurrence beyond human control do occur and what can save you is having an insurance cover to protect your investment.

There are reliable insurance companies that you can use for your farm business.

#DoAgric#ManageRisks#Foodsecurity
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:38am On Feb 22, 2020
Managing risks in agriculture

Agriculture, yet profitable is dotted with so many risks...
To make it to the other side of profit,you need to be able to manage the risks that comes with agricultural production

So now, how do you mitigate the risks involved

Before, you were told that an agribusiness is profitable,and you rush to start it
The question you should ask yourself is "do I have any knowledge about it?"

Don't take the risk of jumping into what you know nothing about....its risky

Getting a mentor and training is your best bet to reduce this risk

Insurance is an important way to also manage risks. Occurrence beyond human control do occur and what can save you is having an insurance cover to protect your investment.There are reliable insurance companies that you can use for your farm business.

#DoAgric#ManageRisks#Foodsecurity#training
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:58am On Feb 25, 2020
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by prinzmenzir(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2020
please where can I buy good plantain suckers in Uyo, Akwa ibom state.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2020
prinzmenzir:
please where can I buy good plantain suckers in Uyo, Akwa ibom state.
kindly call or chat up WhatsApp +2348164628081
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:09am On Mar 02, 2020
Your dream is valid, don't let people talk you out of it Be focus and keep working on it
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2020
Never give up on yourself
Keep striving
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:26am On Mar 08, 2020
Happy new week Glorious and prosperous week shall it be Amen.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:42am On Mar 09, 2020
~BE AN ELEPHANT~
An elephant and a dog became pregnant at the same time. Three months down the line the dog gave birth to six puppies
Six months later the dog was pregnant again, and nine months on, it gave birth to another dozen puppies. The pattern continued
On the eighteenth month the dog approached the elephant questioning, "Are you sure that you are pregnant? We became pregnant on the same date, I have given birth three times to a dozen puppies and they are now grown to become big dogs, yet you are still pregnant.
Whats going on?" The elephant replied, "There is something I want you to understand. What I am carrying is not a puppy but an elephant. I only give birth to one in two years. When my baby hits the ground, the earth feels it.
When my baby crosses the road, human beings stop and watch in admiration, what I carry draws attention. So what I'm carrying is mighty and great." Don't lose faith when you see others receive answers to their prayers Affirmations.
Don't be envious of others. If you haven't received your own blessings, don't despair. What you carry is being processed, prepared and packaged for a greater impact. Say to yourself "My time is coming, and when it hits the surface of the earth, people shall yield in admiration.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:01am On Mar 11, 2020
Do plantain... it pays

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (68) (Reply)

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.