Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION (8844 Views)

Religion Section 'awards Night' / Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by chrisviral(m): 7:32am On Dec 21, 2014
Boss13:
Crappy thread makes front page news. The op claims to bring people to Christ when he has little knowledge about the true mission of Christ.

FYI - before you start with those long verses in the bible aimed at confusing the gullibles amongst us, Christ true mission on earth was never properly documented in the bible.

And you know that how?
Be surfing to heaven in your dreams?
Talk another thing.
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 21, 2014
lightking99:

yep and they will be serious as if their all life depend on a world without God

just thinking what they are really going to win in the dabate of their is no God when nature can tell
what did nature tell you? you guys just come arround saying things you have no knowledge about, are you saying nature proves there is a god, its mother nature, i have a wonder for the universe, nature, its simply nature, no supernatural deity responsible for anything
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Endi(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2014
Please don't 'measure' names... biko. The names might be bombs as well.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Rapmoney(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2014
Op, you never learn English finish, you come here come dey talk about pipo for Religious section, abi? grin
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Alphonsocapone(m): 7:57am On Dec 21, 2014
lightking99:
1. The true preacher
this set of people(me including) always post to win people to Christ and to inspire other believers

2. The anti-christ
This set of people always turn every thread (blooding)with all manners of words condemning the christians

3. Anti tithers
This group believe their own gospel is preaching against tithe and firstfruit, which always result to debate.

4. The devils online
this group post to give praise to satan.. I really wonder if they are real or the handle is owns by demons

5. The athiest
This set no matter how you prove the works of God they will say there is no God and nothing accept god will change their heart

6. The lie finders
This set will make you they googlesearch what you post or claim to do to make sure what you are saying is right or wrong(I dont want to measure names)

7. The newscasters
this set always look for pastor's or church news to post. They find pleasure in posting negative news about pastors

where to u belong?

If not mentioned add yours
you dont want to measure names? lolz
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by cold(m): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2014
@op abeg no be by force to create topic. If you insist then ensure you're coherent. I'm struggling to make sense of anything up there.
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Boss13: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2014
chrisviral:

And you know that how?
Be surfing to heaven in your dreams?
Talk another thing.

There are a lot of things I would love to say but it's really of less importance. I made that comment to let the poster know that in his self righteousness, he knows little.

The bible is not the only historical book that documented the life of Jesus. Actually it is one of the book that sparingly documented the life of Jesus.

I will encourage you to stick tight to your tv from 24 - 26 December as national geography will be doing a lovely documentary on Jesus
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by dansokoto1(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2014
lightking99:

yep....true they prefer to talk to themself than to post it
am guilty of dis.
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by chrisviral(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2014
Boss13:

There are a lot of things I would love to say but it's really of less importance. I made that comment to let the poster know that in his self righteousness, he knows little.

The bible is not the only historical book that documented the life of Jesus. Actually it is one of the book that sparingly documented the life of Jesus.

I will encourage you to stick tight to your tv from 24 - 26 December as national geography will be doing a lovely documentary on Jesus

In as much as I would love to listen to you from an educated point of view, but as a christian, anything outside the Bible about Jesus is Null and void, sorry to say.

I do know not everything about Jesus activities on Earth was documented, Even John said it in his last chapters, but Geographic Channel is certainly not where I intend to get them from.
Thanks.
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by KillerBeauty(f): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2014
Adamidi:
Immediately I saw this, I knew it was front page
material, so I did the needful and to God be the
glory, here I am as the FTC!
For those aspiring to be in my position, well keep
on trying, Praying, subscribing for data and
commenting, one day you'll reach where I am now.
As for the topic, I agree with the OP though not in
all of them
undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Awesomeking: 8:45am On Dec 21, 2014
lol-measure names
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Ranchhoddas: 8:51am On Dec 21, 2014
sonofSatan:
The satanists are coming. I am the sonoflucifer. Bans shall not break me.
lemme guess...Ishilove.
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by ojaydedon(m): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2014
Adamidi:
Immediately I saw this, I knew it was front page
material, so I did the needful and to God be the
glory, here I am as the FTC!
For those aspiring to be in my position, well keep
on trying, Praying, subscribing for data and
commenting, one day you'll reach where I am now.
As for the topic, I agree with the OP though not in
all of them

FTC Lwkmd
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by sorextee(m): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2014
At the Name of Jesus, every knee must bow. Even Satan, who u claim is your father.
sonofSatan:
The satanists are coming. I am the sonoflucifer. Bans shall not break me.
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by tola9ja: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2014
grin grin grin

Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by TDstarr: 10:37am On Dec 21, 2014
The satan praisers, seriously I think their account is ownedd by demons its scary
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by TDstarr: 11:42am On Dec 21, 2014
sonofthedevil:

Can you shut the Bleep up?
I think you should shutup in Jesus name
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by poweredcom(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
The aethest
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Revolva(m): 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
2 , 3. 4 5 hahha dats me.....alwayz
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
theV0ice:

the self righteous e.g you the OP

so you think ...
Am just pointing out where I belong
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
Alphonsocapone:
you dont want to measure names? lolz

I mean mention.....dat was a mistake

dem no born me for American abi france
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Ajibam: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nonsense!
You know nothing about religion section!
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by flexxzzy(m): 12:07am On Dec 22, 2014
lightking99:

yep....true they prefer to talk to themself than to post it

lol... I will say I USED to belong TO that category but with this comment, things have changed

If I'm to contribute here, I'll say religiosity is not about who knows more or who is more righteous but rather understanding the basis of life and it's foundations.
Life is SPIRITUAL and the religion section is a place to educate and learn not a place for comparison.
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by j4sure(m): 3:10am On Dec 22, 2014
lightking99:
1. The true preacher
this set of people(me including) always post to win people to Christ and to inspire other believers

2. The anti-christ
This set of people always turn every thread (blooding)with all manners of words condemning the christians

3. Anti tithers
This group believe their own gospel is preaching against tithe and firstfruit, which always result to debate.

4. The devils online
this group post to give praise to satan.. I really wonder if they are real or the handle is owns by demons

5. The athiest
This set no matter how you prove the works of God they will say there is no God and nothing accept god will change their heart

6. The lie finders
This set will make you they googlesearch what you post or claim to do to make sure what you are saying is right or wrong(I dont want to measure names)

7. The newscasters
this set always look for pastor's or church news to post. They find pleasure in posting negative news about pastors

where to u belong?

If not mentioned add yours
Anybody that still claim that their is no God must be sick. U made a lot of gramatical error also while writing so correct. For those that real love badnews about a church or a pastor. Simply does that cos they know bad news always sells alot and it also grab pple attension

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Pastors And Their Family Members Tithe? / Six Important Ways To Love God / Fasting Is Incredible. Are You A Sinner? Do This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.