Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) (55022 Views)

Tania Omotayo Shares First Photo Since Wizkid Second Baby News / Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) / Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Emodeee: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
axortedbabe:
Shameful acts has nw bcum sumtin 2brag about...this world has turned 2 sumtin else....

Shut up dia*in igbo man's voice*. As if u r nt wishing for the same.
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
O ma se o.
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
This girl, if this is true is only making a play for the top spot, trying to unsettle the Wizkid-Tania relationship. Wiz is already eating out of her palm and she wants to be more than a sidechick. Good luck on her hustle, though, I doubt Tania would leave Wiz even she catches him in the very act.
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Emodeee: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
SELENAqueensy:
The girl is just being stupid....
If am Tania, this wouldn't stop me from dating Wizkid

Who will wanna break up wid wizkid?
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ok, next

This lady must have been dropped on her head when she was a baby undecided
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by drololaaof: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
You are attention seeker, you need psychiatrist assessment. If he so love you he will marry you stop wasting your time
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by oneitalia: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
slowpoke
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Nogodye(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by TDstarr: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
You forgot to upload dis one, wizkid is a goat, gat a baby momma with a cute son and a cute rich girlfriend, what mor could a nigga want??

Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by luvprince4real(m): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
And what's so special abt having wizkid's dick in u. Mod both u dat push dis to fp and d gal dat sent d mail and d wizkid himself need flogging. Dat gal is a disgrace, and all of una wey dey write anyhw 4 here sef need go psychia.
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by whitecat2: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
Low class whorre who could even be the hotel maid. If anything, you are hidden for quick scratch off while Tania is shown to the whole world. Who is the biittcchh now!
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by toniaangel(f): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
True talk dear... na mumi de girl be
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Koolmak(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
ko kan aye men!!!
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by HonourablePomk: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
ireneony:
Her mate are getting married to people like bill gate she is here claiming a mistressundecided

Do you know she is your age mate and fuvking wizkid. Whatya say about you marrying Bill Gate
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by beckyomas(f): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
Airforce1:
Lol

To the ladies,

A guy is yours only when he's with you.... the moment he steps out of that door alone, he's a free agent.
So i've heard time and time again. Hmmm but do you really believe that?

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by ireneony(f): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Do you know she is your age mate and fuvking wizkid. Whatya say about you marrying Bill Gate
why you de always de get bad belle for me undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by HonourablePomk: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
ireneony:
why you de always de get bad belle for me undecided

You never hear say lovers dey always fight abi
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
d girl na commercial sxx worker. if say wizkid na barrow pusher, she go dey leak her mouth around lk dis
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by scribble: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
TDstarr:
You forgot to upload dis one, wizkid is a goat, gat a baby momma with a cute son and a cute rich girlfriend, what mor could a nigga want??

more ukwu

u have cinnamon ukwu

amala ukwu

butter pecan ukwu

caramel ukwu

cinnamon apple ukwu

maple syrup ukwu

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
beckyomas:

So i've heard time and time again. Hmmm but do you really believe that?

smiley undecided

85% ain't loyal
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by shegsrules(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
For d porche na owners corner u sidon wey u take nap d pic
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by 2rez: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tha topic alone telz it all. Lik seriouzly, i perceived bull.s.hit az tha content. Get a life u d.ick ridin' pathetic p.us.sy infected attention seekin' strayed biatch. Damn u!
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Wizpa(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
Kirinwa:

She will care when she finally catches HIV, syphilis or gonorrhoea. By then water yaff pass gaarri. grin

A relative of mine was cheating on the wife prolly without her knowledge. When he finally died of hiv. The wife went for checkup and later paid with her life and children were shared about after tests.

Those who keep late nights and are exposed to cold are more prone to cheating. Soldiers, Policemen, truck drivers etc
#FACT

And u think wiskid will be stuphid enough to sleep with any kinda girl... without even protection... u beta think twice
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Wizpa(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
S
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by NifemiOlu(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
If many of you guys are in the police force, many innocent people will be in custody by now.

His face isn't showing. Anybody can have a similar tattoo. The shot was taken from the back seat of a car, presumably empty seat in front. what sought of setting is that?

Even if his face is showing, you can't possibly conclude they had an affair.
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
Airforce1:
Lol

To the ladies,

A guy is yours only when he's with you.... the moment he steps out of that door alone, he's a free agent.
grin grin grin Free Agents; If i understand u well it means it he can sign his own contract bah? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Uzonek(f): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
Midehi:

point of correction...not all guys

Point of correction...its *all guys*

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
What makes you think he won't dump you soonest ?

some girls sha *smh*
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by cdocdathrilla: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
I'll advise dat dis girl shld be ignored.. no man is perfect buh don't loose ur man 2 sm words and pics from a bitch. U either trust him or u don't, he is either urs or he is not. If u trust him, love him more if u don't make him earn it. Buh he has 2 explain dis tho. Try not 2 fyt, tho dat one go hard small lol smiley
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
She just a pathetic,jobless,pussy hustler. Shameless girl
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by onadana: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Airforce1:
Lol

To the ladies,

sadNot everyman is randy....there are men with self control.
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by apeoyemojo: 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
Slonge2:
This girl should be ashamed of herself, her mates (linda ikeji, chidinma, my babe, etc) are buying rangerovers, she is here braging about wizkid's dicck that is not even up to 6inches. Mtchewwwwww
. And who says she doesn't have a range rover? She owns an Audi TT,Range rover and a dodge camaro. For your information her father used to be a senator in one of the oil producing states.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) / My Album Is Not A Floppy Disk - Davido Responds To Burna Boy’s Tweet / Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.