Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing (17498 Views)

Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Short Code Service On MTN, Vmobile, Glo And Mtel / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by kuye(m): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2006
I know nothig about mtel gprs, whenever i call their care line for enquire they always say they're working on it, I don't know why their care line are basically men,
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by drogba(m): 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2006
If you know someone that works in Mtel, you can ask them to help activate your line.
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by mykezee(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2006
Yes Mtel have the gprs and its wonderful, its far better compared to all the rest and above all its FREEEEE!!! i have tried it so i know.
the only problem is that they are hoarding it from the public. y'all know how government thing operates in Niger!
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by Klins(m): 2:57am On Sep 13, 2006
@ mykezee how do activate ur mtel 4 browsing,can u help me activate mine i really need d stuff,my no is 08043228962
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by hayprof(m): 7:58am On Sep 16, 2006
Yes Mtel have the gprs and its wonderful, its far better compared to all the rest and above all its FREEEEE!!! i have tried it so i know.
the only problem is that they are hoarding it from the public. y'all know how government thing operates in Niger!

Do u mind linkin me Up? wink
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by mykezee(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2006
Klins & Hayprof i'd really have love to help u guys, but like i mentioned earlier the mtel pple are hoarding the stuff, and d guy who links me up is outta da country. if only u can get an insider to activate gprs on your present sim card, then the setting is 'small do'.
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by osyvv(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2007
Hi guys long time have any of you gotten the mtel gprs setting and has gotten his sim set up
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by samkid(m): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2007
@mykezee, i got my mtel like activated and configured, but i still pay, its not free. or is there anything am missing out? pls help
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by dennizman(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2007
Hello guyz, its really been a long time since the author of thistopic dropped in, so sorry 4 dat anyway.been too occupied with my accad works jare, just like to say a big ^hey^ to everyone dat has been replyin/postin on this thread, Now about the browsing stuff,i learnt sum dudes now browse freely wit the new(maybe dat shuldnt be particularly specific sha,but the hint was from a new line user.ie 070) mtn sim card, she says sumtin like swapping the user name with sumtin else.hav u guys heard anything about this?when i get full details,i l keep yall informed, God bless
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by dragnet: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2007
.tnx 4 p0ppin in . .cia0
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by honsule(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2007
As of now there is no basis for comparism because celtel is the best when it comes to browsing.(free).it is just rumour,you can't change any username and whatsoever for you to browse free with mtn new line.Although i know of a trick that somebody confirmed to me,using your mtn to browse free.
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by dragnet: 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2007
.honsule, uhm
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by samkid(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2007
honsule:

As of now there is no basis for comparism because celtel is the best when it comes to browsing.(free).it is just rumour,you can't change any username and whatsoever for you to browse free with mtn new line.Although i know of a trick that somebody confirmed to me,using your mtn to browse free.

Whats up with you honsule?
You once said its not true that you can brouse free on celtel, i even send you my mail add for the settings and all that, now you said "its just a rumour" what are you really up to, or is there something am not getting right?
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by abujabooks(f): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2008
We are now in 2008, which is the best?
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by Nobody: 1:50am On May 01, 2008
I vote for Glo Reason: Best GPRS coverage signal
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by tobs(m): 6:32am On May 01, 2008
I vote celtel. . .cheap call rate and browsing
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by Donseaun(m): 7:10am On May 01, 2008
Call ke?*holdn pistol*
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by tobs(m): 7:13am On May 01, 2008
@Donseaun . , , i mean celtel to celtel calls. , . .not to other network o . . , unlike MTN . . . .twees tongue
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by Donseaun(m): 7:18am On May 01, 2008
Friends and family tariff or celtel to celtel? I'm lost o!
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by honsule(m): 7:19am On May 01, 2008
I vote for Mtel to Mtel 24/7 free calls plus gprs.
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by Donseaun(m): 7:24am On May 01, 2008
Calls or gprs thread? *switchn bk to pg 1*
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by Nobody: 8:39am On May 01, 2008
@ Donseaun

Compliment on your first brilliant post kiss

@ honsule

GPRS not CALLs
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by tobs(m): 9:04am On May 01, 2008
info:

@ Donseaun

Compliment on your first brilliant post kiss
@ honsule

GPRS not CALLs
.lol. cheesy
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by Donseaun(m): 9:20am On May 01, 2008
Like say i knw say na dis one go first diss me, taaa! Pkare mehn,
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by Fadajasi(m): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2008
Hmm
Re: Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing by Saddam: 1:30am On Apr 14, 2012
MTN GLO AIRTEL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HTC Mytouch 4g Discussion Thread / Purpose Of Whatsapp Groups. How Many Are You Registered To / How To GAIN 1K (1000) Contacts & Whatsapp Views In 2023 (for Free!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.