Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Can You Tell What Car This Is? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can You Tell What Car This Is? (1555 Views)

Photo: Can You Tell What Toyota Car This Is By Looking At Its Interior? / What Car Should A Young Man Get? / What Car Speed Can You Comfortably Maintain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tell What Car This Is? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2014
Can you tell what car this is?

Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:20am On Dec 21, 2014
Honda Crosstour undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

You're wrong bro! That's a Nissan beetle! angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by alexov(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2014
lomomike:

Nissan beetle ke na you dey manufacture that one? That's definitely a honda crosstour

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2014
lomomike:

You no like Mercedes keke undecided
Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by abatically(m): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2014
alexov:

Nissan beetle ke na you dey manufacture that one? That's definitely a honda crosstour

Both of u are wrong. Does that look like a Honda crosstour to u? That's definitely a Toyota GLK charger. Look at the tail light.
Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2014
lomomike:

Nissan beetle? I would hav bet my entire salary on BMW X6!
Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
alexov:

**In MrCork voice**, "hAng on bRo! A swaaar yu dotn know whArt a nissian bieettle is? I give up! (Sic)" sad

In peckham, London Mrcork drives a 28,00pounds range rover spot and an 21,000 pound Nissan beetle 1954 model and he has a light skinned babes . angry tongue
Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
EconElectronics:
Can you tell what car this is?

It looks more like a wheelbarrow angry
Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
abatically:

Both of u are wrong. Does that look like a Honda crosstour to u? That's definitely a Toyota GLK charger. Look at the tail light.

I like the visual appeal the car in OP's thread has. pristine white bodypaint, lowered coilovers, 18-22" light alloy, staggered wheels (I'm not too sure cos its viewed from rear), negative camber setup, thin rubber. Big exhaust, no aggressive side skirts or bumper skirts just simple types, no much drama. Who knows if its got a supercharger or turbocharger installed. cool
Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by nurey(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Some of you are so annoying, the op said what not which, @op, the answer is a "white car" oya send me my Billions of $$$s.
Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by alexov(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
OP tell us abeg
Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2014

Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by clemz85(m): 12:35am On Dec 22, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

yea, the new version
Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by clemz85(m): 12:38am On Dec 22, 2014
abatically:

heeeeeeeee. people!!!!!!
Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by clemz85(m): 12:39am On Dec 22, 2014
lomomike:

I like the visual appeal the car in OP's thread has. pristine white bodypaint, lowered coilovers, 18-22" light alloy, staggered wheels (I'm not too sure cos its viewed from rear), negative camber setup, thin rubber. Big exhaust, no aggressive side skirts or bumper skirts just simple types, no much drama. Who knows if its got a supercharger or turbocharger installed. cool

automobile freak huh?
Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 22, 2014
clemz85:

automobile freak huh?

Meaning what?
Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by clemz85(m): 7:17am On Dec 22, 2014
lomomike:

Meaning what?

you sound like you love and know much about
auto mobs
Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 22, 2014
clemz85:

you sound like you love and know much about
auto mobs

I'm only trying. I still carry L plate with learners permit in the Automotive knowledge.
Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by Export1: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
seems like this is Honda Crosstour/ nice car
Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by icemann(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
lomomike:

Putting UGLY modifications on an UGLY car is an eyesore. Any time i see cars like this(Fast and Furious "wana bee"wink, it irritates me (especially the stupid spoilers and noisy exhaust). So how do you expect a car to go faster or handle better on modified camber and deep rims? And visibility with unnecessary big intakes sticking on the bonnet?

Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by alexov(m): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2014
Where are the toyota glk charger people? Car wey no dey exist
Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by princeogbeide1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
lomomike:

Re: Can You Tell What Car This Is? by princeogbeide1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
That is a Honda crosstour" you know nothing about cars*

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla Is The Most Reliable Car In America: Ford The Cheapest To Maintai / Help Engine Oil Burns Out Fast / Mobil 1 5w30/5w20 Advance Full Synthetic Made In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.