Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,372 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! (7523 Views)

When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by alasela1: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2008
I like her. She told me she loves her boyfriend, when i asked her if she has any feelings for me, she'd replied 'no'. whenever i look into her eyes, they speak more that, she was telling lies. when ever i ask her to see me, she never fails. Please what next?
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2008
you must have special powers to know when a girl who has a "man" has got feelings for you, willing to share the secret?

mchewwww. angry
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by Moyola(f): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2008
alasela1:

I like her. She told me she loves her boyfriend, when i asked her if she has any feelings for me, she'd replied 'no'. whenever i look into her eyes, they speak more that, she was telling lies. when ever i ask her to see me, she never fails. Please what next?

uhmnnn. . . . remindz me of one song lyk dhat sha undecided tongue
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by MoneyRule(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2008
Let her know u lyk her and show it! with tym she will work the maths 4 herself.NOTE:kip seeing her and as much as u can,avoid anything that will bring up talks about her boyfriend while u are discussin':bring her so close that she begins to compare,give her what she wants (time,care,attention,money e.t.c) and her boyfriend doesn't give her.Remember,people win not because no one else is prepared to win but because they are more prepared!
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by 190: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2008
big fool, shie be u wan thief another guy gf abi>
do onto others what u wont like dem 2 do unto u
cos of less dan 5mins sex u wan steal another guy chick
abi, eooo i pity u, thats how some1 else wud steal her 4rm u
mark my words, and u advisers i pity all of una,
nonsense!

Merry salah 2 u all if una like sef[sup][/sup]
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:19am On Dec 10, 2008
MoneyRule:

Let her know u like her and show it! with time she will work the maths 4 herself.NOTE:kip seeing her and as much as u can,avoid anything that will bring up talks about her boyfriend while u are discussin':bring her so close that she begins to compare,give her what she wants (time,care,attention,money e.t.c) and her boyfriend doesn't give her.Remember,people win not because no one else is prepared to win but because they are more prepared!

You must be an experienced snatcher? kpele ohhh  cry
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by arramyjay: 4:21am On Dec 10, 2008
she has told you,she doesnt have feelings for you.move on.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by Akinagirl(f): 4:45am On Dec 10, 2008
Really man, let it go, she does not have feelings for you.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by fe32(m): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2008
alasela stop dreaming, or thinking , or feeelin, open your eye
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by Ben13: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2008
Open them wiiiddeee!
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by CrazyMan(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2008
If she has a boyfriend and loves him as you said, then let go and look for someone else. You shouldn't destroy another man's relationship just because you can't control yourself. If you do that, someone might snatch your wife in the near future.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2008
alasela1:

She told you she loves her BF . . . . Maybe she's sexually attracted to you, but dont deceive yourself, she dosent love you!! If she does, she'll never tell you she loves her BF.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by Foxriver(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2008
Wow i will say we have same story,but my is dat she alway get angry anytime she see anygirl around,she dont want 2 know if d girl she see around is ma course mate in skool,she get angry n would not want 2 talk 2 me.I hv asked her out n she kept turnin me down.D last promble we hard was,i promise seein her lastweek tusday,i didnt show up cos i went 2 d airport 2 ma mum,i later called her 2 tell why i didnt show up,she said manytins on d fone dat piss me off,i like d girl but am confuss.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by opuro(m): 11:41am On Dec 10, 2008
Fox river:

Wow i will say we have same story,but my is that she alway get angry anytime she see anygirl around,she don't want 2 know if d girl she see around is ma course mate in school,she get angry n would not want 2 talk 2 me.I hv asked her out n she kept turnin me down.D last promble we hard was,i promise seein her lastweek tusday,i didnt show up because i went to the airport 2 ma mum,i later called her 2 tell why i didnt show up,she said manytins on d phone that piss me off,i like d girl but am confuss.
eehyaahh sorry o
you toast a babe and she no gree,
but she no wan make you toast anoda babe abi?
and you de head over heal inlove with her abi?
omo shine your eyes.
e no go suprice me if you latter find out say the babe get person wey dey shag her
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by MoneyRule(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2008
@ThoniaSlim, do not hate d player,hate d game!!
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by kingsots(m): 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2008
@porter
forget all dis pple way say make you no snatch another guys girl. She hasn't got a ring on her finger so she is still available. She is doing what i call 'initial gragra' d boyfriend might jst b imaginary, some girls cant jst come out straight 2 tell a guy how they feel, it makes dem look cheap. Force it out by tighting ur game on her(seduction). Even though she say road no dey go call RCC 2 construct a new one.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by visitor30(m): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2008
Ujujoan:

She told you she loves her boyfriend . . . . Maybe she's sexually attracted to you, but don't deceive yourself, she doesn't love you!! If she does, she'll never tell you she loves her boyfriend.

How did he knew she is sexually attracted to him? He should go and find himself another chic abeg. She told him she loves her boyfriend and he is saying she is lying because he can see it from her eyes, even if him na wizard abi na winch dem dey call am self,
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:12am On Dec 11, 2008
MoneyRule:

@ThoniaSlim, do not hate d player,hate d game!!

duh duh duh duhhhhhh.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by alasela1: 6:54am On Dec 11, 2008
Thank you guys for your contributions! I love NL, kiss
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by tpia: 7:15am On Dec 11, 2008
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by agwoko: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2008
from xperience the word no from that lady means she s very much interested in u, but wud not say it strait away.because wen a woman say no they dont really mean it.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by iammodel(m): 1:05am On Sep 14, 2009
think i have same story. mine is, the chic was on the verge of breaking up before i asked her out, the response was that i should give her sometime to break up completely with the guy she was seeing. this didn't workout before we went on holidays, i 've been asking her the outcome since after resumption and she doen't seemed to be saying reasonable words, yet, she always come around whenever i want her to , and wants me to do some explanations when she sees any female object in my room. this sometimes result to quarrel, cos i think she doesn't have any right over me, until maybe when she's finally given me a conjent answer, though am not a player, girls do visit, normal student life.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! by Magz(m): 3:52am On Sep 14, 2009
You may end up having her boyfriend beat the shit outta you (or worse) if you don't leave it alone.

Is she worth that risk bro?

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady / 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies / Man Shares Pictures Of Girls He Had S*x With After Wife Cheated On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.