Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Zahid Khan's 32 Sins Of The Prophet OF ISLAM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zahid Khan's 32 Sins Of The Prophet OF ISLAM (2079 Views)

7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / The Prophet Of Allah / Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahid Khan's 32 Sins Of The Prophet OF ISLAM by Unbias: 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
Zahid Khan wrote a book not too long ago. In his book he listed 32 sins of the prophet believed to be infallible and best role model for humanity by the adherents of his religion.

1. I ordered the veiling women, which was never ordered by God

2. I ordained polygamy, which was not God’s plan

3. I also conceived the special dispensation for me to marry any woman I wished

4. I made many pronouncements that were driven by my lust for women

5. I even captured and raped Jewish married women and kept them in my harem

6. I determined that a woman’s testimony only counted as half that of a man

7. I ordained that men could beat their women if they were disobedient

8. I began attacking caravans (at Nakhla) against God’s wishes

9. I ordered the killing of poets who criticized me

10. I made God angry by refusing to make peace with Jews and Christians

11. I authorized and participated in the beheading of 900 Jewish men

12. I made a law authorizing the murder of non-believers, against God’s will

13. I called Jews “rats” even though they were descendants of Abraham

14. I, at the end of my life, refused God’s request that I clean up the Quran of all the corrupt laws I had written into it

15. I refused God’s request that I divorce myself from all the women except Aisha

16. I refused God’s request that I go to Rome and unite with the Christian church

17. I wanted my religion to wipe out all other religions

18. I refused God’s request to work towards uniting Islam with Judaism and Christianity, because I did not like it

19. I ordained that Muslim men could have up to four wives so the Muslim population would increase quickly

20. I saw God’s form but did not witness this to my followers

21. I refused to partner with Jesus because I wanted my own religion

22. I left Archangel Gabriel with no choice but to form a new religion

23. I ignored the words of God transmitted through Archangel Gabriel

24. I refused God’s request to edit out my own passages in the Quran

25. I acknowledge responsibility for the hostility between Israel and Palestine to this day

26. I exiled Jewish tribes from their land without sympathy or compassion

27. I refused God’s request that I love the Jewish people as I loved my own family members

28. I ordered the killing of all other prophets so that I would be the last prophet

29. I extracted draconian commands from the Old Testament and old Arabian laws, despite signs from heaven calling on me to have more compassion

30. I authorized men to divorce their wives simply by saying “I divorce you” three times

31. I forbade anyone to marry my widows because I was afraid they would abandon me in the spiritual world

32. I knew the promise of virgins in Paradise for martyrs was valid only during my lifetime, but I never informed my followers of this limitation.
Re: Zahid Khan's 32 Sins Of The Prophet OF ISLAM by Beesluv: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hnmmm, who is he?
Re: Zahid Khan's 32 Sins Of The Prophet OF ISLAM by Unbias: 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Beesluv:
Hnmmm, who is he?
Muhammad the founder of Islam
Re: Zahid Khan's 32 Sins Of The Prophet OF ISLAM by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Unbias:

Muhammad the founder of Islam
all I know is that the bolded is in hell sad mtcheeeeeew religion of falsehood. What a religion. Any reasonable woman should HATE islam. But some are ofcourse tooooooooooooooooooo stupid to realize islam is against them and should be wiped out. Islam is indeed a religion of HATE. angry hmmmmm *feeling disguted by the religion*
Re: Zahid Khan's 32 Sins Of The Prophet OF ISLAM by tartar9(m): 12:04am On Dec 23, 2014
they will never stop, minions of satan.this is not the bible where the jews shamelessly accused Allah's prophets of all manners of abominable sins and certainly not the leader of them all the Holy Prophet Muhammad(saw).

(1) (Reply)

Lessons On Surah 58. Surah Al Mujadilah (the Pleading Woman) / Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists / French Muslims Refuse To Bury Teenager Who Killed Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.