Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,658 members, 7,865,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

I Pray That Your Mistake Will Never Take Away Your Favour. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pray That Your Mistake Will Never Take Away Your Favour. (598 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pray That Your Mistake Will Never Take Away Your Favour. by favourmic(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
A girl was very proud of her boy friend, she always tell her friends how good her boy friend is. On the day of her birthday, she invited all her friends including her boy friend who happends to be the special guest of honour. Everybody brought their gifts to the girl and was waiting for the arrival of the girl's boy friend who promised to bring a very nice gift for his girl. As everybody was waiting, behold! The boy was coming with a gift which was inside a poly bag. The girl was very happy at the arrival of his boy friend and was ready to see the gift that he brought to her. Do you know what happend? The boy just opend the poly bag in front of all the guest's and invitees. And he brought out a loaf of bread. And said to the girl..."take this bread, thats what i broght for you as your birthday gift" The girl got angry immediately and was highly disappointed at her boy friend. She grab the bread and threw it away with anger. The boy friend also got disappointed and he rushed and pick up the bread. He opened the bread in front of his girl friend, behold!!!....there was a car key and an engagement ring inside the bread. When the girl noticed that...... She
beggan to beg, but then, it was too late for her. Moral: always learn how to appreciate things, weather big or small. Prayer: i pray that your mistake will never take away your favour, before the end of the year, God must surely surprise you with a miracle.
press like now, and say Amen.

2 Likes

Re: I Pray That Your Mistake Will Never Take Away Your Favour. by iceberylin(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
Seen this like 10000000 times angry

2 Likes

Re: I Pray That Your Mistake Will Never Take Away Your Favour. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
So who ate the bread...

2 Likes

Re: I Pray That Your Mistake Will Never Take Away Your Favour. by major466(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sounds like one of those talse by moonlight stories.
Anyway, good moral for everyone.

1 Like

Re: I Pray That Your Mistake Will Never Take Away Your Favour. by favourmic(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
Aprime:
So who ate the bread...

her best friend. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Pray That Your Mistake Will Never Take Away Your Favour. by Enegod(m): 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
i heard this story 7years ago undecided
Re: I Pray That Your Mistake Will Never Take Away Your Favour. by favourmic(m): 2:12am On Dec 22, 2014
Enegod:
i heard this story 7years ago undecided

really? from?

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think, Make Peace Or Move On.. / 12 Stages In Life..!!! MUST READ..!! / Why You Never Dated Her For Long (18+).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.