Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

A Collection Of Prophesies Made At The Beginning Of 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Collection Of Prophesies Made At The Beginning Of 2014 (792 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / 2015 Elections…As Prophets Gives Contradictory Prophesies / Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Collection Of Prophesies Made At The Beginning Of 2014 by Chiscomax(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
1)DR. OLUKOYA

1. This year is going to be one of great revival
2. It is going to be a year of many questions but very few answers
3. There is going to be deliverance this year from afflictions and bondages
4. A year of monumental failure for those who trust in the occult
5. A year of harvest of babies
6. A year of wonders and mysteries
7. A year wherein strange hands shall compete for flags and damage it(to be forestalled by prayer)
8. He said something about violent storms
9. A year of deliverance for many, as the passover signified an halt to the isrealites bondage.
10. Opposition against the righteous this year shall become powerless.
11. A year of heavy angelic visitation.
12. A year for prophetic dreamers(take cognisance of your dreams this year)
13. A year when God will raise up women who are prophetic voices for the country
14. A year when many companies shall go bankrupt (to be forestalled by prayer)
15. A year of earthquakes and famine.
16. A tough year for political leaders who are not standing straight.
17. Traders shall be chased out of Gods temple this year
18. A year of marine madness(had to have these shortened, there are 12 more)

2)PASTOR ADEBOYE
2014 IN PROPHECY BY DADDY G.O

GENERAL/ INDIVIDUAL:
1. God says a divine promise of more than a decade ago will begin to find fulfillment.
2. Someone can expect a prominent divine visitation that will radically alter the course of his or her life
3. Someone will have the first taste. There will be quite a few narrow escapes of tragedies

NIGERIA
1. The future of Nigeria will be determined this year and not in 2015
2. The equation at the beginning of the year will be different from equation at the year end. Therefore, don’t jump into conclusion.

INTERNATIONAL
1. There will be major breakthroughs in medicine and science
2. Pray against noisy highly destructive storms
3. Pray against monumental fire outbreaks.

3)APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEIMAN

Released On 5th December,2013
1. Rivers lawmaker to be arrested and charged for murder(it's an attempt to discredit him and the Nigeria police lied... The presidency and it's men will use the police against many people.

2. Bamanga Tukur will be removed and disgraced. 3.PDP is bad but APC is worse.4.Presidential ticket will split APC.5. Jonathan will manipulate second term.6. APC will win more slots in 2015. Over 70% of government will be in their hands.
7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest , he will be president but will not finish his term.
8. Lagos will have a Christian governor.
9. I see CBN printing high denomination naira notes this year.
10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC.
11. The national dialogue will be the worst Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights and accusation of embezzlement.
12. South West will be seriously divided as a top APC chieftain will die.
13. I see bombing in Kenya.
14. Jonathan will survive impeachment.
15. If president Jonathan and Ameachi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory.
16. Tinubu and Fashola will fight dirty.
17. Musicians should pray against road accidents.
18.I see cabinet ministers out of the villa.
19. Accord party in Oyo will gain relevance.
21.President Jonathan is the last PDP president.
22. A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world.
20. APC will claim victory in 2015 but the court will give it to Jonathan .
23. A Super Eagles player will be involved in a ghastly motor accident.
24. Niger Bridge needs urgent attention, collapse is imminent.
25. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray.
26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president's behalf because he will be told to step down but will not.
27. I like jonathan's gentle nature but he is surrounded by wrong people.
28. Obasanjo should shut up, he will have problem.
29. Olumba Olumba olu will have serious problems.
30. Republic of Benin will mourn a past leader.
31. Many christians looking for babies will have babies this year.
32. Ikonjo Iweala will have serious problems
33. Stella Oduah will have problems.
34. Another plane crash . Eminent personalities involved.
35. Kidnap to be more common in the west.
36. Third mainland bridge needs fresh touch.
37. All service Chiefs will be fired.
38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don't see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see them go home.
39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel death. I see four people. A list among them.
40. Ghana president will be betrayed by friends.
41. Governors and senators will leave PDP.
42. The Northern candidates against president Jonathan will be two majorly.
43. We should pray against Nigeria break up.
44. Tuface, Davido and Wizkid need prayers against international disgrace.
45. South Africa needs prayers not to return to the past.
46. I saw a colenel in the military trying to stage a coup but he will fail.
47. The economy of Nigeria will go worse but true Christians will prosper.
48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire out break in one of the stations.
49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor.
50. The presidency will dump governor Dickson of Bayelsa.
51. I see fuel scarcity.
52. PENGASSAN and NUPENG need prayers.
53. A popular king in Niger Delta will die.
54. Serious crisis in the north and will attract foreign help.

SOURCE: http://www.davennady..com
Re: A Collection Of Prophesies Made At The Beginning Of 2014 by kestolove95(m): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
apolo johny sulimad d fake prophet..workin for pdp all ur prophezy on APC has failed nd wil fail more wen APC winz next year elction....nd to d rest prophet..i dnt need u to tell mi dat cox all wat u peopl ar sayin ar wat will diffintli happen within 12 calender month...watch mi drop my prophezy dec31 nd watch dem cum to past.

1 Like

Re: A Collection Of Prophesies Made At The Beginning Of 2014 by Chiscomax(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
kestolove95:
apolo johny sulimad d fake prophet..workin for pdp all ur prophezy on APC has failed nd wil fail more wen APC winz next year elction....nd to d rest prophet..i dnt need u to tell mi dat cox all wat u peopl ar sayin ar wat will diffintli happen within 12 calender month...watch mi drop my prophezy dec31 nd watch dem cum to past.

I am not a member of his church but for the fact that you are criticizing a man of God, i am not happy wit you. for your information, one of his prophesies just came to pass. Nigerian striker just dies in an auto crash. prophey 23 just came to pass...

https://www.nairaland.com/2055622/nigerian-striker-audu-seriki-dies#29084358
Re: A Collection Of Prophesies Made At The Beginning Of 2014 by Chiscomax(m): 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
4) PROPHET TB JOSHUA;

T.B. Joshua, admonished his congregation to pray for Pope Francis of the Catholic Church and prophesied the upcoming plane hijacking by “militants”.

Speaking to his congregation, Joshua said he saw “a very big religious leader”, the one he characterized as a “father” figure respected by millions in different parts of the world.

“I have been praying for him… They should pray for him,” Joshua proceeded, although not specifying which area people should direct their prayer towards… The clergyman I am talking about is the Pope Francis”.

He also claimed he had seen the “Breaking News” about the hijacker, a militant capturing the plane.

“They will attempt to enter a plane. You will hear ‘Breaking News’ of a hijacker inside the plane that carried the plane from its original direction to another direction. We should pray so that it will not just end like that and we learn that there’s a crash“.

The last statement probably referred to the tragedy, which occurred in the United Sates on September 11, 2001, when Al-Qaeda terrorists hijacked planes and crashed them into the towers of World Trade Center in New York.

“This is another big attempt they want to do”.

Last week, he prophesied of a plane crash “in the unstable region near Russia and Ukraine” and urged people to pray for the US President Barack Obama, because the cleric saw him “being rushed to the hospital”.
Re: A Collection Of Prophesies Made At The Beginning Of 2014 by todayguest(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
22. Apostle G. D. Numbere of Greater Evangelism World Crusade. Pioneer Penticostal preacher in Nigeria. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: A Collection Of Prophesies Made At The Beginning Of 2014 by Chiscomax(m): 1:33am On Dec 22, 2014
todayguest:
22. Apostle G. D. Numbere of Greater Evangelism World Crusade. Pioneer Penticostal preacher in Nigeria. May his soul rest in peace.

are u sure 22 is not myles monroe?
Re: A Collection Of Prophesies Made At The Beginning Of 2014 by todayguest(m): 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Chiscomax:

are u sure 22 is not myles monroe?
Well, I'm sure. The prophesies are more about Nigerians. If, I'm not mistaken, the only non-nigerian mentioned was the Pope.
Re: A Collection Of Prophesies Made At The Beginning Of 2014 by Chiscomax(m): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
todayguest:
Well, I'm sure. The prophesies are more about Nigerians. If, I'm not mistaken, the only non-nigerian mentioned was the Pope.

I see.... most of his prophesies came to fruition
Re: A Collection Of Prophesies Made At The Beginning Of 2014 by todayguest(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Chiscomax:

I see.... most of his prophesies came to fruition
exactly.

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Get To The Promise Land Without Passing Through The Wilderness / Your Hillarious Sleeping Techniques At Church / Awesome Testimonies,read And Remain Blessed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.