Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Awesome Testimonies,read And Remain Blessed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Awesome Testimonies,read And Remain Blessed. (790 Views)

How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? / Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed / Great Testimonies...read These Testimonies And Remain Blessed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Testimonies,read And Remain Blessed. by tunji09(m): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Damaged Liver Healed!
“I had series of accident and diabolical experience in 2014. In January 2015, I was also diagnosed with damaged liver. However, by divine instruction, I placed Bishop Oyedepo picture on my stomach and believed God for my healing. During the 21-days prayer and fasting, my doctor who is also a member of this church prayed with me and believed that before the end of the fast, I would be healed.
Also, during the covenant day of total health, the bishop prophesied that every damage organ shall be replaced with a new one. I knew that was for me and keyed into it. Behold, three days after the programmed, I dreamt about a huge man who carried a brand new liver on a tray and came beside me on the sick bed. When I woke up, I went for a medical test. Lo and behold, I was certified fit. I give God all the glory for giving me a brand Liver!” Oluwakemi Ayodele

Join us this Sunday@ for our healing banquet, June 14, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

Healed of Diverse afflictions!
“In 2011, I was afflicted with body pains ulcer, diabetes, leg pains and swollen stomach. At Shiloh 2014, I was healed of diabetes, ulcer and leg pain. However, the swollen stomach remained. During the 21- day’s prayer and fasting in January 2015, the bishop instructed us to write out request and lift it to God for divine intervention. I did! Also, during one of the services, he told us to touch wherever needs healing in our bodies. I touched my stomach and as he made prophetic declaration, I said, ‘Amen, that’s me!’
Immediately, the swollen stomach became flat and my kidneys were restored. I give all the glory to the God of Bishop Oyedepo!”---Elder Renner Christiana
‘SS’ Turned ‘AA’!
“After the birth of my son, he was diagnosed with sickle cell anemia (SS). I was invited to the word of faith bible institute (WOFBI) and a testimony was shared about someone who read the healing balm authored by the bishop and was healed. I was inspired; so, I bought the book and read it too.
Last Sunday, while I waited outside for the second service to commence, the bishop declared, ‘That sickle cell disease is gone!’ He mentioned it twice and I claimed it. He further said, ‘If you believed, go back to the doctor and confirm it.’ On Monday, I took my son to the laboratory for a test. To the glory of God, ‘SS’ had turned ‘AA’!”…Adejoke Momoh

Brain Hemorrhage Healed & Miracle Job!
“In 2013, I was diagnosed with brain hemorrhage and was hospitalized at the Lagos University teaching hospital (LUTH). My blood pressure was 180/170 and I was placed on strong medication to sustain my health. I also defecated and urinated on my body, and then the doctor advised me to pray that I stop taking those drugs; otherwise, my bones would by weaken and I might become impotent. Then my cousin brought me to Shiloh 2013, when I entered the church, I felt goose bumps all over my body and I knew I was at the right place. While I was seated outside during one of the session, bishop said, ‘There was a pool called the pool of Bethesda and it had people with infirmities around it. They waited for the angel of the lord to come trouble the water and anyone who dived into it was healed.’ He further declared, ‘Anyone who made contact with thus ground tonight will never return with his infirmities.’ From where I sat, I jumped and said, ‘I dive into it!’ since then, I neither felt the symptoms nor lay on any hospital bed. I am totally made whole…Victor Ime

Back Pain, Waist pain & Stiff Neck Gone!
“I suffered from back and waist pain for five years. I also have stiff neck since September 2011. As we prepared to partake of the communion during one of the Sunday services, the bishop declared, ‘your backache is gone!’ Your waist Pain is gone! Your stiff neck is gone! I keyed into those prophetic declarations!
Immediately I partook of the communion, the affliction ceased. I give God all the glory for his wonderful work in my life!”…Nnamdi
Re: Awesome Testimonies,read And Remain Blessed. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
so inspiring... amen n amen n amen!!! my mum is healed!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Real Life Experiences With "Ogbanje" People. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/08/15 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/08/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.