Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop (6624 Views)

THE Cornerboss Of Football Bet / 13 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Football Betshops / 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
online betting is the bomb..... i know dey like all the wahala of going up and down in the name of bettings
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by ayomidan: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Guys, which betting company odd/bonus high pass...learnt merry bet is the best for now.. I one register with one of those companies
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by richybanky(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lols.. So tru @OP
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by chrisbaby24(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Haaaaaaaa....made fp again ooo.....chaaaiii...no be lie...this is makin sense oo....ehmmmm.....for dose we dey bet make una continue cos una luck go soon shine one day....when una don bet una life put....hahaha
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Liamm(m): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lmao @ the admirers.

That's how we roll grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by tosyne2much(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
OP, you thief my thread use am make FP.. God go catch you ooooo

www.nairaland.com/2053513/10-types-people-meet-every

The most painful thing is seeing someone steal your work

Moderators pls plagiarism shouldn't be allowed on this forum

Cc:
Seun
Obinoscopy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by pekelepekele(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Check my signature for your daily soccer tips. You won't regret it.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by slikcipher(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
op, forgot about the ones that will asked their girlfriend
or pals to make a wish for them eg
john: who do you think will win at the end of first half
Rita: I think Chelsea will score at the end of first half
leading by 2:1
john: are you really sure
Rita: haba for sure na, you know when I say anything it
comes to pass
john: just because of you I will do it.
**----draw curtain **--++++
45 minutes later
john: you made me lose #100,000. infact I nor friend you
again you be bad luck to me.
Rita: all your mate get vision to do great things but your
own na to bet your life away. mtchewe
she walks away
hope say I try

He does that with you right ? grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Whobedatte(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
The ones that do not have any smartphone to check livescores &would be begging you to help them check scores on your phone

The ones that r jobless &would resort to whiling away their time there gossiping about who is better btw messi&Ronaldo

The ones who would always want to claim levels. "They would never be on the queue instead walk straight to the counter &tip the agent so he can play their games

And so on
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
imoleay0:
The ones that always ask for pen to write games (they're never with pen)
Are you trying to tell us something sad sad undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by KingMeezy: 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
If you want to avoid this situation...follow this link and start winning in sports betting

https:// m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=274575676065900& ref=stream&_rdr
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Mobi47(m): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Football betting shop is filled with fustrated people, especially those who are living in debt. If u think u can make it in life tru football betting, then u are a good for nothing dreamer. I hv learnt my lessons, a word is enough for d wise.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by KingMeezy: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mobi47:
Football betting shop is filled with fustrated people, especially those who are living in debt. If u think u can make it in life tru football betting, then u are a good for nothing dreamer. I hv learnt my lessons, a word is enough for d wise.

Not when you have access to fixed games
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by 0b1nna: 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Beehshorp:
My type of person they call us the cash collectors cos we win almost all our bets

I hear.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Rapmoney(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
Betting...the bane of Nigerian youth! I wonder how someone would want to use 200 naira to win 10 million grin And your white singlet dor turn brown. You nor fi change am sef grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by ehis05(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
The ones wu feel lyk people playing with 100 naira are poor boys....yet dem neva chop 1 naira wit dere 5k n 2k dem dey play with....dey ar always lyk abeg if na 100 naira game u one play go bck of d line
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Kolade354(m): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Beehshorp:
My type of person they call us the cash collectors cos we win almost all our bets
yet you can still support a leader who doesnt give a bleep about the situation of your life........sport bet are for those who need help......oya lemme see ya slogan GEJ till wat?
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Mobi47(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
KingMeezy:

Not when you have access to fixed games

stop dreaming, I hv gone tru all dis b4, the ealiear u leave, d beter 4u. M off
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Maximillian1: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lmao..
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by KingMeezy: 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mobi47:

stop dreaming, I hv gone tru all dis b4, the ealiear u leave, d beter 4u. M off

You never can't say,I can't remember when last I lost in a sports bet,it has turned to my atm
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by millionboi(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Almost al my frnds gamble,bt i dnt......i ve neva bein 2betin shop b4
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by kevoh(m): 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
No 7. The Toilet Roll guys... cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by teddyflexz: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Y go 2 d shop wen i can always play wit ma phone?
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by ajasa4link: 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
The Team Australia: They only come to bet shop to play Australian league matches, you will see them begging the computer operator to play their games before he closes for today because the matches will be played 5:30 am tomorrow.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by millionboi(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
Rapmoney:
Betting...the bane of Nigerian youth! I wonder how someone would want to use 200 naira to win 10 million grin And your white singlet dor turn brown. You nor fi change am sef grin
hahahahaha....u wickd o

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by olajosy: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
gbolaskblog:
1. Ticket Reprinters
These ones will collect your ticket and ask the attendant to reprint it the moment they see your winnings

2. The Questionnaires
The ones who will ask you if you think Chelsea will
handicap Hull City or otherwise

3. Almost Won Ticket Keepers
The ones who always keep their "Almost won tickets" just to show to everybody that " na only one 1 team spoil d ticket *rotfl*

4. The Boasters
The ones who will boast as if they are the ones who will play the match.
These people can even swear with their lives e.g if
Madrid no beat Celta Vigo, make I no prosper for life

5. History Tellers
The ones will tell everybody that they ought to have
won N100, 000 yesterday, if not for Barcelona who bleeped them up

6. The Advisers
The ones who will advise you on the right thing to do. They claim they know in and out of football.. For example, chairman abeg no give Man Utd Straight win against Sunderland ooooo, otherwise na dem go spoil ur ticket

7. Toilet Roll Players
I call these people greedy dudes, they will accumulate up to 28 matches because they want their standard of living to change

8. The Admirers
The ones who are there to collect your ticket and check it. After checking, they will tell you that " bros I swear dis ur ticket make sense die, e be like say I go reprint am" **if I hear say dem reprint am

9. The Confused Niqqas
The ones who are confused cos little do they know
about football, Just a little persuasion or discouragement will do the magic will put them in
doubt. Tell dem to give Osasuna straight win against
Barca and dey won't hesitate

10. The High Self Esteemers

These people will not want to be on the queue cos they want to play a game of N1, 000 and above.. They make every other person look like they are jobless and have got time to waste. They will just go straight to the attendant and give their games to him

Add yours...

www.makemoneynaija.com
Those ones dat will neva play a single game but comes with different chargers to charge phones or battery and also enjoy all the side attraction goin on...
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by orobs93(m): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
I just can't read without typing something cus am fully involved in dis...man must survivr.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by ChukuHD(m): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
:POp u never make sense like this since I joined nairaland
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by Mobi47(m): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
KingMeezy:

You never can't say,I can't remember when last I lost in a sports bet,it has turned to my atm
Stop compensating urself wt lies, a word is enough 4 d wise. Hv a nice nyt
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop by soleexx(m): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
The one dat laff out his 32 teeth wen hez ticket brings out 3million like is 100% sure his gonna win.

(1) (2) (3)

Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! / Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? / Download Current Wwe Matches In Hd To Ur Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.