Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North (38385 Views)

Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by BetaThings: 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
chukwudi44:
Na waoo for all this yeye propaganda!!!!!Did GEJ win in the north during the 2011 elections?Did that in any way stop him from thrashing Buhari? Abeg make I hear word jare
Jonathan got
26% in Katsina
17% in Kano
45% in Kaduna
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by muh4lyf(m): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
chukwudi44:

In other words if GEJ wins it means he has rigged the polls right? this is what is called Janna.weed ideology. If you think you want to spark off violence after losing just know that no one has a monopoly over violence
Hmmmmm exactly what we are talking about. This people would never learn. I don't support people blindly,I support performer. The only reason why. People Love fashola is cos he is a performer and the only reason why I am not supporting GEJ is cos he isn't a performer. NOTE: I am not supporting APC,but I am voting individual which is GMB....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by jaytee01(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
sufido123:
Remember the victims of Buhari's incitement in 2011. The names of some of the deceased who were in NYSC are: Teidi Tosin Olawale (from Osun State, BSc Computer Science); Nkwazema Anslem Chukwunonyerem (Imo State, HND Electrical Electronic Engineering), Okpokiri Obinna Michael (Abia State, BSc Environmental Management), Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa State, BSc Computer Science) and Adewunmi Seun Paul (Ekiti State, BSc, Social Sciences).

The pictures attached are that of Tosin Olawale and Seun Adewunmi and his mother before his murder by Buhari's goons
RIP to all these fallen heroes. Their death was really painful to say the least.

However, the violence that followed the 2011 elections were fuelled by the perception of rigging in the polls. I campaigned vigorously for and voted for GEJ back then. I also believe that he could still have defeated GMB without any rigging. But PDP still had to go ahead to inflate votes, especially in the SS which has alws been the hdqtrs of election rigging in Nigeria!
The simple solution is to conduct polls that are seen to be reasonably fair, not even perfect and violence can be avoided.
But if GEJ insists on the vodoo polls they do in the SS where materials don't even get to polling units but results are announced, then he should prepare for the consequences.
This country has changed a lot since 2011 and people refuse to be fooled any longer.Why should I fight for a president from my village when only his family and cronies are enjoying and the country is worse off?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by Kingspin(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
mcquin:

You still don't get it. We are not concerned about the "born to rule metality"; we are concerned about moving Nigeria forward; #stopping 20,000,00 dollars from getting missing.

#stopping immigration scam

#stopping 1billion naira food, when many sleep under bridges with nothing in their stom

#stopping Diezani from flying jets unnecessarily, while the President of Uruguay lives in a small farm and owns a small car.

#stopping fuel subsidey scam.

#returning Nigeria to Justice..9 can't be greater than 16. The I.G can't sit as a judge over the No. 4 citizen of Nigeria-Tambuwal.

#Finally stopping blood shed in the North, they remain our brothers for over 100years and GEJ's ambition despite his failures shouldn't ruin the "CENTRE" of the Black Race-Nigeria.

You still have not understand Nigeria as a country and it political games.
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by Kingspin(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
mcquin:

You still don't get it. We are not concerned about the "born to rule metality"; we are concerned about moving Nigeria forward; #stopping 20,000,00 dollars from getting missing.

#stopping immigration scam

#stopping 1billion naira food, when many sleep under bridges with nothing in their stom

#stopping Diezani from flying jets unnecessarily, while the President of Uruguay lives in a small farm and owns a small car.

#stopping fuel subsidey scam.

#returning Nigeria to Justice..9 can't be greater than 16. The I.G can't sit as a judge over the No. 4 citizen of Nigeria-Tambuwal.

#Finally stopping blood shed in the North, they remain our brothers for over 100years and GEJ's ambition despite his failures shouldn't ruin the "CENTRE" of the Black Race-Nigeria.

You still have not understand Nigeria as a country and it political games. Go back to history that may give u a clue.
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by Geeweeny(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nigeria politics can be so dirty and low..
why threaten someone for supporting his choice,what happened to civil and social rights?
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
SENTIMENTS! F**k Northerners! They should find solution to Boko Haram their elites created as a political weapon first that has backfired. Bunch of primitive human beings! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by Samabu07(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
chukwudi44:
Abeg stop including kogi, benue, plateau, nassarawa, taraba, southern kadunna, etc in your useless northern calculations

Thank u. God bless u plenty plenty. You go see 2015 in a glorious pattern!
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by sufido123: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
Why hide my posts for speaking the truth. It is nonsensical to censor my post and not censor some of the outrageous anti GEJ sentiments here. If this continues, I will quit this Nairaland and go somewhere that does not muzzle free speech. Bull*shi*t
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by mrlaw93(m): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
sufido123:

Buhari simply has nothing to offer except baboon and dog soaking. He has passed the touch of leadership to GEJ anyway.
Oga so because u wnt quote me na hin u add all dis pinshure.. Nawao
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by sufido123: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
mrlaw93:
Oga so because u wnt quote me na hin u add all dis pinshure.. Nawao

A picture is worth a thousand words!
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by onatisi(m): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
jaytee01:
Are you serious about this post?

When and where did GMB thrash sch principals in front of their students?
u see ! So u don't know that all these happened during buhari time. civil servants that arrived late to work were made to do frog jump and it was only stopped when 2 civil servant died on the spot. U guys don't know anything about buhari one bit.
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by Suljosh: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Rawani:

You should be ashamed of yourself to detest your identity because of the opinion of other equal human beings grappling with a deep seated inferiority complex.
oh I feel your your pain, my statement most be hard on you. Any way I won't stoop to your level
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by jaytee01(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
onatisi:
u see ! So u don't know that all these happened during buhari time. civil servants that arrived late to work were made to do frog jump and it was only stopped when 2 civil servant died on the spot. U guys don't know anything about buhari one bit.
You did not answer my question.
When and where did it happen? Give examples.
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by tola9ja: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
BUHARI THE GAP YOU USE TO WIN MY HUSBAND IS TOO MUCH DIARISGOD HOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by tushburg(m): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
calebo101:
APC: What manner of change?

The APC has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But a very close look at the APC, I am seeing

* Amaechi - 8yrs speaker; 7yrs governor under PDP,

* Atiku - 8yrs Vice president under PDP,

* Akume -8yrs governor under PDP,

* Bukola Saraki - 8yrs governor; 2yrs Senator under PDP,

* Timipre Sylver -4yrs governor under PDP,

* Audu Ogbe - 2yrs chairman of PDP,

* Aminu Masari - 4yrs Reps speaker under PDP,

* Chris Ngige - 3yrs governor under PDP,

* Kwankwaso - 7yrs governor, 3yrs Defense minister under PDP,

* El-Rufai - 4yrs FCT minister, 2yrs BPE chairman under PDP,

* Oyinlola, 7 and half years governor under PDP,

* Segun Oni, 3 and half years governor under PDP,

And to cap it all they went to OBJ begging, a man who they claimed spent 8 of the disastrous 16 yrs as the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and lead them on a rescue mission.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the "16 Disastrous years" are now dumped.

Please Nigerians what is the change in this APC?
My brother may God Bless you for me...GEJ till BH Defect to PDP

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
BetaThings:

Jonathan got
26% in Katsina
17% in Kano
45% in Kaduna

GEJ got votes from southerners and northern christians. The high percentage in kadunna was from southern kadunna which is majority Christians. He will get similar number of votes in Lagos which is supposed to be an Apc state
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by ebizzy21: 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
The world belongs to the patient man. Pls my good pple of Nigeria,let us give GEJ another tenure to rule us mayb his new policies of development mayb favorable 2 us... God bless Nigeria!
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
mistabiola:

Just like your English speaks for you too cheesy grin
mine could be typing err, your is total failure and clueless.
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by WINDSOW(m): 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

who isnt tribalist? u guys in the west n north are morre tribalist than we down east,.abi u don see igbo man wif tRIBAL MARKS? were !
Which kind pple dey #land? Being tribalistic na tribal marks.
LWKM n ROTFL. U are too funny brother!
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by Xplicitonu: 3:44am On Dec 23, 2014
calebo101:
APC: What manner of change?

The APC has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But a very close look at the APC, I am seeing

* Amaechi - 8yrs speaker; 7yrs governor under PDP,

* Atiku - 8yrs Vice president under PDP,

* Akume -8yrs governor under PDP,

* Bukola Saraki - 8yrs governor; 2yrs Senator under PDP,

* Timipre Sylver -4yrs governor under PDP,

* Audu Ogbe - 2yrs chairman of PDP,

* Aminu Masari - 4yrs Reps speaker under PDP,

* Chris Ngige - 3yrs governor under PDP,

* Kwankwaso - 7yrs governor, 3yrs Defense minister under PDP,

* El-Rufai - 4yrs FCT minister, 2yrs BPE chairman under PDP,

* Oyinlola, 7 and half years governor under PDP,

* Segun Oni, 3 and half years governor under PDP,

And to cap it all they went to OBJ begging, a man who they claimed spent 8 of the disastrous 16 yrs as the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and lead them on a rescue mission.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the "16 Disastrous years" are now dumped.

Please Nigerians what is the change in this APC?
My brother may the God that makes heaven n the earth takes his personal time of leisure to BLESS u personally 4 being the only sane observer of nigeria politricks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:45am On Dec 23, 2014
Mynd44:
As usual everything is anonymous.

The day I believe anything Vanguard posts exclusively is the day I start listening to Whizkid
I obsevered thisin my recent visit to the North west a week ago. this information may be anonymous but it is not far from the truth.
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by atinukedam(f): 7:04am On Dec 23, 2014
kristisking:
I live in the north and i can categorically state that the way these northerners are going about 2015 elections may spell doom for this country.The fear in the minds of we southerners now is that what happened in 2011 elections is just a tip of the iceberg.This was why I opposed the emergence of Buhari as APC presidential candidate.These people will go to any lenght just to ensure nobody votes for any other party except APC.Like in 2011 elections where perceived christians and some PDP members were killed,the same thing may happen if Buhari loses this presidential election.What we hear in north today is 'sai Buhari' 2015,PDP and GEJ bokoharam.When people in a region decide to secede,people call them names.These sectional and religion politics being played in Nigeria today clearly show that there is no unity amongs people of this country.We are only deceiving ourselves.Well whatever might be the evil plans of northern elements in 2015 elections,God will frustrate them.I'm not running away from the north like what others have started doing now.As a nigerian,I have the right to live where I chose to live
ahhhhhhhh oma se oooooo.....is ur moder stiil alive, anyways am not sure sah bcoos if she is alive she wil be watchin lik dis, Mr right welldone ooo......God wil be wiv u
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by tlops(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2014
Same way Jonathan's choice is causing anti Buhari sentiment in the south east.
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by mistabiola: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2014
AbuMaryam1:

mine could be typing err, your is total failure and clueless.

Another typing error again cheesy grin PEJ son tongue
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2014
muh4lyf:
Hmmmmm exactly what we are talking about. This people would never learn. I don't support people blindly,I support performer. The only reason why. People Love fashola is cos he is a performer and the only reason why I am not supporting GEJ is cos he isn't a performer. NOTE: I am not supporting APC,but I am voting individual which is GMB....

So Buhari is the performer ni? This whole thread reeks of gross hypocrisy
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by Davo93(m): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
Adminisher:

There is no polarisation of the west that supports a Jonathan presidency. Buhari is more popular than him. Buhari is actually more popular than APC itself in the west. You have to realise with that name the driver of the vote is completely different.
I disagree with you. Buhari is not popular in South West as you said. The quest for ousting GEJ whom many Yorubas feel performed below expectation brought about considering Buhari. Yoruba peeps are wise and critical in reaching their decisions. APC already done its homework in some states in SW hence, no matter who they had picked among those Hausas that contested in their presidential primary, he will be greeted with same support.

When I talk about South-West been polarized, I mean not all the 5 states therein will give their votes to Buhari. Ondo and Ekiti may be won by GEJ as things stand. That is 2/5... Notwithstanding, it will be more of Buhari in SW as of now if the poll is conducted.
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by muh4lyf(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
chukwudi44:

So Buhari is the performer ni? This whole thread reeks of gross hypocrisy
I wouldn't want to argue with people like you... I want to argue with those that would educate me.... To answer your question,a man who was a military head of state said "I have never stolen public fund" Nobody challenged or proved other wise... I am voting for integrity not a man that has no integrity(GEJ).... Sorry if my msg sound insulting.... I just want a healthy argument...
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by larrytorch(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
chukwudi44:
Na waoo for all this yeye propaganda!!!!!Did GEJ win in the north during the 2011 elections?Did that in any way stop him from thrashing Buhari? Abeg make I hear word jare
dat was bcoz south west supported him... Mark my words not dis tym
Re: Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North by nagoma(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
Please how do you spell the professor's name correctly,

Is is " OSINBAJO

Or "OSIBANJO" ?

Please help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC / Nigerian Soldiers Show Their Dancing Skills: 'Even In Battle We Still Ball'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.