Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Pius Adesanmi Blasts Buhari And His Supporters! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pius Adesanmi Blasts Buhari And His Supporters! (2607 Views)

Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters / Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Split The North, His Supporters / Osinbajo And His Supporters On A Motorcade In Abuja On Monday(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pius Adesanmi Blasts Buhari And His Supporters! by EMANY01(m): 7:53am On Dec 22, 2014
p3ndy79:

Maybe a little bit more education would have made you realised no other candidate decided to contest against Obama based on his superlative performance in his first term and the killing of Osama bin laden made his rating go so high that no democratic candidate contested in the primaries .

Can you say same with your gathering of bloodsuckers? How many forms did the PDP print again?

I hear,although I am curious:because if I recall correctly,Gorge Bush was said to have performed spectacularly poorly before his second term election.Remind me again how many people ran against him in the primaries.

4 Likes

Re: Pius Adesanmi Blasts Buhari And His Supporters! by HzRF(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2014
p3ndy79:

If only you know the meaning of mofos "you would have seen It describes the INBREEDING between your father and his mum through which you were produced.

Ask him the full gist why he was banished from the village. Idiotic nonentity .
Seun ur bot won't see this abi
When 2 other born by total mistakes like this idiot started something like this and when I replied them with much better apt - reply u bot banned me but now this is normal abi?
Anyways am not that surprised ur behaviour on NL depicts and assured me that ur a result of sex escapade BTW a nurtw father nd market woman which happened inside a rickety "molue"
U posses a drop of toutism which u inherited from ur nurtw father
U posses lousiness Infact this is like peak "itz in u' which u inherited from ur mother

Two things determines a man's personality: heredity nd environment
Trading words is like further enhancing ur personality
Keep this up..
Re: Pius Adesanmi Blasts Buhari And His Supporters! by mistabiola: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2014
Remarkable:
You need source to believe that Buhari lost in 2003?

Who is Buhari , Is he an actor
Re: Pius Adesanmi Blasts Buhari And His Supporters! by mistabiola: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Remarkable:
You need source to believe that Buhari lost in 2003?

Will there be a way where there seems to be no way? Give a man power and know whom he is. As a patriotic youth, GEJ has failed us real, but is the solution in a 72year old man named Buhari? Youth let us think. If GMB does not has a concrete secret plan, he wouldn't be hammering nail on a particular spot (i.e 16years of vying 4dis presidential post). A word is enough for the wise. I pray my country Nigeria will not crumble before righteous people take charge.
God bless Nigeria.....

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi Blasts Buhari And His Supporters! by chimerase2: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
Serial looser

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi Blasts Buhari And His Supporters! by walexbiz(m): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
sufido123:
this is a great article and should go viral! Buhari cannot be the only person that can save Nigeria from her maladies because the grave yard is full of indispensable men. He is not even qualified for the job of the president.

A few years ago, it was the butcher of Nigeria, Sani Abacha's rabid fans that were saying the same thing. He died and Nigeria moved forward without him. Buhari says crap and is very uncouth and full of himself.

Nobody ever said 8uhari is the messiah, rather of all the contestant out there willing to paticipate in the forthcoming presidential election, he is the better choice while the others are pack of rubbish. The last election overwhelming nigerians voted for the incumbent president stemming from the fact no president has ever emerged from the niger delta region and nigerians from nooks and cranny voted enmasse for the president only for him to turn around and stab them at the back with his fuel subsidy removal has a new year gift. He his worst nigerian so far to have graced the mantle of presidency and come may 29 2015 we will see him back to his abode in otuoke or rather he may be taken to lagos where he will share three bedroom apartment with both DAM and NOI
Re: Pius Adesanmi Blasts Buhari And His Supporters! by djon78(m): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
What realy got to me in this article, is how out of 160 million people we have the choice of either Buhari or GEJ as President, then honestly something is terribly and fundamentally wrong with the 160million people.

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi Blasts Buhari And His Supporters! by muami(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2014
I agree with you. I have been thinking of this for the past few days and came to the conclusion that the problem with Nigeria is that of followership and not leadership.
djon78:
What realy got to me in this article, is how out of 160 million people we have the choice of either Buhari or GEJ as President, then honestly something is terribly and fundamentally wrong with the 160million people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

F9 In Maths - Not Good Enough / Is This The World's Most Unstoppable Vehicle? MRAP Marauder (daily Mail) / Gabon’s President As A Malnourished Child- In Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.