Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Can A Man Say "She Used Me And Dumped Me"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Say "She Used Me And Dumped Me"? (993 Views)

She Used Me And Dumped Me / 5 Statements A Woman Wants To Hear Her Man Say / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Say "She Used Me And Dumped Me"? by mjames: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2014
I aften heard people using this phrase expecially women saying he use me and dumped me. How do you use poeple? I know in most cases they refers to being used sexually. Sex should be mutual enjoyment between two people. Is it because the man invited and initiated the sex? or it is because the man enjoyed the sex most? I ask again, how do you use people? So, if a man made that statement what does he refers to? In situation were the woman enjoy the sex most, is she using the man? Please, Nairalanders air your view
Re: Can A Man Say "She Used Me And Dumped Me"? by woky: 8:42am On Dec 22, 2014
To me, non 'used' each other; they are not jst programmed to stay together forever..
Re: Can A Man Say "She Used Me And Dumped Me"? by Tallesty1(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2014
Hian. This Xmass pack stories come.
Re: Can A Man Say "She Used Me And Dumped Me"? by mjames: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
They both used each other
Re: Can A Man Say "She Used Me And Dumped Me"? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
The reason is because women invest more emotionally when it comes to sex (am not talking about oloshos oh)
Re: Can A Man Say "She Used Me And Dumped Me"? by aristocrazzy: 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
It means when a girl takes advantage of a guy's love to please herself and ultimately abandon him.
Re: Can A Man Say "She Used Me And Dumped Me"? by mjames: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
aristocrazzy:
It means when a girl takes advantage of a guy's love to please herself and ultimately abandon him.

Something like that!
Re: Can A Man Say "She Used Me And Dumped Me"? by ameryzzy(f): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
His ego won't let him

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Ex- Girlfriend/ Boyfriend Sister Or Brother? / Must I Be Jealous To Show That I Love Her? / An Open Letter To My Ex-husband's New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.