Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? (2002 Views)

Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day / Sent You Gift(s) Yet? Come And See!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by clevvermind(m): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2014
I know you have a gifts to offer to romancelanders and friends on the forum on xmas day. What could that gift be?

As for me, at least someone is going to get an mtn recharge card from me on that day. I would not mention the amount yet.
What about you? What are you giving out that day to romancelanders and friends as gift.
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by iceberylin(m): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2014
Nothing grin
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by temitemi1(m): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2014
Who wanna get my gifts grin grin grin
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by clevvermind(m): 9:17am On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:
Nothing grin
u nor go give me anything?
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:
Nothing grin
Stingy??
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by clevvermind(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2014
temitemi1:
Who wanna get my gifts grin grin grin
if u give me, i nor go reject am o.
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by iceberylin(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2014
kristina1:

Stingy??
No...
Wana buy me something cheesy
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 22, 2014
thinking......
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by iceberylin(m): 9:27am On Dec 22, 2014
clevvermind:
u nor go give me anything?
Maka y nana,you be woman grin
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by olexjay(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2014
#Fact!

Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:

No...
Wana buy me something cheesy
Make ur choice.
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by clevvermind(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:

Maka y nana,you be woman grin
u nor dey give guys? Na only babes?
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by teewai3(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2014
hmmm....leeme see!!
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by misshoree(f): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2014
Cane soaked in hot water and pepper tongue
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by 1one: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2014
It's Christmas!!!

Why can't people just stick it

It's Christmas!!!!

Not Xmas angry
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2014
Condom
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by clevvermind(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2014
misshoree:
that is too harsh na.
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by iceberylin(m): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2014
kristina1:

Make ur choice.
Uhmmmmm...
An Iphone6 kiss
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by iceberylin(m): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2014
clevvermind:
u nor dey give guys? Na only babes?
14yrs no be 14daus na cry
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:

Uhmmmmm...
An Iphone6 kiss
Haa........u wan kill me?
If u can manage tecno android or htc,i wl buy it.
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by iceberylin(m): 10:18am On Dec 22, 2014
kristina1:

Haa........u wan kill me?
If u can manage tecno android or htc,i wl buy it.
Seriously undecided
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:

Seriously undecided
Yea bt wot do i get in return?
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by kendrick9(m): 10:25am On Dec 22, 2014
clevvermind:
I know you have a gifts to offer to romancelanders and friends on the forum on xmas day. What could that gift be?

As for me, at least someone is going to get an mtn recharge card from me on that day. I would not mention the amount yet.
What about you? What are you giving out that day to romancelanders and friends as gift.
on a faceless forum? seriously are u cray
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by clevvermind(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2014
kendrick9:
on a faceless forum? seriously are u cray
so in your mind, gifts cannot be given on a faceless forum?
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by clevvermind(m): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:

14yrs no be 14daus na cry
rough play spotted.
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by ireneony(f): 10:33am On Dec 22, 2014
Romancelander guys buy a gift for me embarassed
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by misshoree(f): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2014
clevvermind:
that is too harsh na.
cheesy
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by iceberylin(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2014
kristina1:

Yea bt wot do i get in return?
A kiss cheesy
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by zyzxx(m): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2014
misshoree:
dat wicknees tongue
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by kendrick9(m): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
clevvermind:
so in your mind, gifts cannot be given on a faceless forum?
nope.. unless u hav ntin better doin.. if u are feeling charitable, i bliev there are orphanage homes around
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by clevvermind(m): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
kendrick9:
nope.. unless u hav ntin better doin.. if u are feeling charitable, i bliev there are orphanage homes around
i give to anybody i want. i hv a lot of people to give gifts to that day. both far and near. besides, i dnt have to be doing anything this period but to relax and enjoy myself.
Re: What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? by clevvermind(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
what is that thing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

LOL Before And After Weight Loss Testimony Pictures, Men Which Do You Prefer / Why Are Some Men Fascinated By Youth? / 5 Things To Do If You Haven't Been Intimate In A Long Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.