Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! (263846 Views)

"If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa / Show Some Love Nairaland / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2008
190:

ig lie! It will totally shatter a guy's heart to be dumped by a wor wor chick! He will feel like commitng suicide! If na Angelina Jolie or stephanie okereke dump am, he will feel emotionally down but an ugly hyena kai!

Trust me men don't feel too bad dumping ugly chicks, its what they were designed for! To be Used and Dumped. Do you think that expression of covering an ugly girl's face during sex is a joke? Why would i want to see the face of a troll or gnome looking at me during sex and moaning?

Abeg the only advise i can give all you ugly or Fugly's ( means mess***ing Ugly) is to go for a face reconstruction Asap!

Please did u see the bolded word, its stated in the book of EXODUS that the Ugly nigerian girls are meant to be used and dumped,very true!!
Dude, you best be the finest looking man on this forum. . .

B.T.W, @the bolded part, what type of Bible do you own? And are you sure it's not turned upside down while you're reading it?
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by mukina2: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2008
Mitchellin tongue
u nor dey tire for ugly and beautiful threads? tongue
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2008
mukina2:

Mitchellin tongue
u nor dey tire for ugly and beautiful threads? tongue

Why when them dey yab us from left to right?!

Leave me make i talk jare! angry
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by snazzydawn(f): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2008
190 , post your picture please.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Deshannel(m): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2008
snazzydawn:

190 , post your picture please.
you can view mine instead
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by snazzydawn(f): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2008
dayummmmmmm deshannel, you is one foine boy.You made my heart melt.

out of fear
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by tope2000(f): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2008
Adam Brody:

Yeye wor wor girls sef de find solidarity! Who has time for your kind of chicks that a man can't even look at twice unless he would suffer from instant river blindness. Do you think the designer of women actually didnt think twice before they made you a revolting creepy crawly? Its no accident that men fall in love and lust with beautiful things. Yes call them dumb blondes, trophy wives, dim witted things, we agree, but i can take the solace of feeling happy seeing something so beautiful before i sleep and when i wake up.

Imagine a man wakes up in the morning and the first thing he sees wearing a night gown and hair net is a black troll, with inflatable lips and eye balls to shame a frog and a frying pan nose with ears large enough to watch Cnn without tuning and you expect the man's day at work to be pleasant? You expect such a man not to cheat COMPULSORILY because of the troll he harbours as a wife or G/f? And you console yourself that you have kind hearts and good morals. Who gives a sh**t!
Bullocks, the ugly ones are the most aggressive, volatile, rude, nasty, whinning piece of work roaming this earth. Funny enough, if a guy is so stupid enough to toast one of them, the play hard to get even more than the cute, fine, beautiful sexy ones. That playing hard to get sums it up for me. Imagine the guy gets pissed and loses interest, it would take another millenium for them to even find another toaster and you see them condemning, gossiping and cussing on boys for their lack of interest.
Abeg all you wor wor united, quietly disintergrate into caves. The world needs more finer things of life! So all you Grace Jones wannabe, stop your whining and remain in the state you are! don't believe Alek Wek is your role model so you have hope of making it. She is just an experiment and fluke that happened. don't raise your hopes high! Thunder hardly strikes twice in the same place!

Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder. Beauty is the Beholder!

Pssf! angry

Roflmao. . . . . . . . U are so MEAN, kai lipsrsealed

@Topic
Looks isnt everything jare undecided
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by chamotex(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2008
Michelin, nothing do u jor
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2008
Why should you consider yourself ugly? And there's no reason to castigate the "pretty" ones. Ironically, I've seen more ugly girls with ugly characters.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by CodeRED(f): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2008
@michelin , thanks for your honesty, lol (long time we aint chat though, Hope the cold treating you well).What can I say, you claim you are ugly atleast your hands and feet arent. grin grin grin.

Ok on a serious note. Beauty( sometimes) is withing. NOt to say I will date an ugly man. I have to think about my kids future, and children are mean.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2008
stillwater:

Why should you consider yourself ugly? And there's no reason to castigate the "pretty" ones. Ironically, I've seen more ugly girls with ugly characters.

Na lie. grin We ugly girls are very good!

CodeRED:

@michelin , thanks for your honesty, lol (long time we aint chat though, Hope the cold treating you well).What can I say, you claim you are ugly atleast your hands and feet arent. grin grin grin.

Ok on a serious note. Beauty( sometimes) is withing. NOt to say I will date an ugly man. I have to think about my kids future, and children are mean.

You and I know that we ugly chicks get the best men because the beautiful ones would rather date an ugly but rich man. Haba, who the fine bobos go hook up with if not with us? Besides with our achievement and success we are also in a better position to choose what partner suits us. As a matter of fact, we are more independent. grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by syphillis: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2008
michelin89:

Na lie. grin We ugly girls are very good!

You and I know that we ugly chicks get the best men [b]because the beautiful ones would rather date an ugly but rich man. [/b]Haba, who the fine bobos go hook up with if not with us? Besides with our achievement and success we are also in a better position to choose what partner suits us. As a matter of fact, we are more independent. grin

where dis u get dis info from? undecided
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2008
@michelin

I'm sorry, but I think you have a very strong case of inferiority complex. On one thread, you talked about all African men feeling superior to women. Now, you think all beautiful gils are idiots. Do you know that by extension, you mean every female you know is an idiot, except they agree to being ugly (including your mother)?

Ugliness is a state of mind. Watch it.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by MrCrackles(m): 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2008
adambrody:

Yeye wor wor girls sef de find solidarity! Who has time for your kind of chicks that a man can't even look at twice unless he would suffer from instant river blindness. Do you think the designer of women actually didnt think twice before they made you a revolting creepy crawly? Its no accident that men fall in love and lust with beautiful things. Yes call them dumb blondes, trophy wives, dim witted things, we agree, but i can take the solace of feeling happy seeing something so beautiful before i sleep and when i wake up.

Imagine a man wakes up in the morning and the first thing he sees wearing a night gown and hair net is a black troll, with inflatable lips and eye balls to shame a frog and a frying pan nose with ears large enough to watch Cnn without tuning and you expect the man's day at work to be pleasant? You expect such a man not to cheat COMPULSORILY because of the troll he harbours as a wife or G/f? And you console yourself that you have kind hearts and good morals. Who gives a sh**t!
Bullocks, the ugly ones are the most aggressive, volatile, rude, nasty, whinning piece of work roaming this earth. Funny enough, if a guy is so stupid enough to toast one of them, the play hard to get even more than the cute, fine, beautiful sexy ones. That playing hard to get sums it up for me. Imagine the guy gets pissed and loses interest, it would take another millenium for them to even find another toaster and you see them condemning, gossiping and cussing on boys for their lack of interest.
Abeg all you wor wor united, quietly disintergrate into caves. The world needs more finer things of life! So all you Grace Jones wannabe, stop your whining and remain in the state you are! don't believe Alek Wek is your role model so you have hope of making it. She is just an experiment and fluke that happened. don't raise your hopes high! Thunder hardly strikes twice in the same place!

Pssf! Angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by MrCrackles(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2008
Fugly or Worwority?!

hummmmm

I reserve my comments! grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2008
syphillis:

where this u get this info from? undecided

Eh, nor worry my broda. You go find a good wowo girl too.! grin

mactao:

@michelin

I'm sorry, but I think you have a very strong case of inferiority complex. On one thread, you talked about all African men feeling superior to women. Now, you think all beautiful gils are idiots. Do you know that by extension, you mean every female you know is an idiot, except they agree to being ugly (including your mother)?

What? Accepting my condition is now inferiority complex? Speaking about reality is now inferiority complex? Tell me, do you even know what this expression means? Because to be honest, i think you have absolutely no clue of what it consists of.

MrCrackles:

Fugly or Worwority?!

hummmmm

I reserve my comments! grin

Wowo get grades just as beauty get e own, abi? grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2008
Adam Brody's post was hillariously true. grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by MrCrackles(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2008
davidylan:

Adam Brody's post was hillariously true. grin

I absolutely "loved-ded-ded" it! cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Pataki: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2008
Adam Brody:

Imagine a man wakes up in the morning and the first thing he sees wearing a night gown and hair net is a black troll,
You are wicked! grin Use sunshades next time!

Adam Brody:

with inflatable lips and eye balls to shame a frog
Haba! You must have been through hell. grin cheesy grin

Adam Brody:

and a frying pan nose with ears large enough to watch Cnn without tuning
This is simply hilarious. cheesy cheesy

Adam Brody:

and you expect the man's day at work to be pleasant? You expect such a man not to cheat COMPULSORILY because of the troll he harbours as a wife or G/f?
Is this your fifth job within two months? grin Where do you get such women?

Adam Brody:

And you console yourself that you have kind hearts and good morals. Who gives a sh**t!
Oh well, it could be true. grin Who cares though at least not you. cheesy

Adam Brody:

Bullocks, the ugly ones are the most aggressive, volatile, rude, nasty, whinning piece of work roaming this earth.
You have a degree in studyin' women worwority.

Adam Brody:

Funny enough, if a guy is so stupid enough to toast one of them, the play hard to get even more than the cute, fine, beautiful sexy ones.
Sister has her own self dignity innit? cheesy

Adam Brody:

That playing hard to get sums it up for me. Imagine the guy gets pissed and loses interest, it would take another millenium for them to even find another toaster and you see them condemning, gossiping and cussing on boys for their lack of interest.
Now where in the world is RedHotChic to come and read this line? grin grin grin

Adam Brody:

Abeg all you wor wor united, quietly disintergrate into caves.
For real?

Adam Brody:

The world needs more finer things of life! So all you Grace Jones wannabe, stop your whining and remain in the state you are!
grin cheesy grin

Adam Brody:

don't believe Alek Wek is your role model so you have hope of making it. She is just an experiment and fluke that happened. don't raise your hopes high!
Chai! Do not sentence them to life imprisonment just like that. There is still love for the living.

Adam Brody:

Thunder hardly strikes twice in the same place!
This your proverb has been remixed! Update yourself.

Adam Brody:

Pssf! angry  
ROFLMYOPIMP!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nairaland and its crazy people!
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by diggler(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2008
AdamBrody

Kinda said the truth.
Though i wont discriminate on an ugly chic, tho i'd prefer the ugly ends on her face.

Also she has to make up for that by scoring 110% especially in them areas she can easily influence
e.g. being a great lay, have a good attitude(no insecurities) and other stuff
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2008
@michelin
The last line of my last post said something like this:

Does that mean anything to you?

If you think you're not getting love because you're "ugly", maybe you should re-examine yourself; you're probably shutting yourself away from love. I have learned first-hand that physical beauty is only skin-deep; it's a cliche but it's true. Some BEAUTIFUL girls put you off the moment you talk to them. Some don't. Some not-so-stunning ones endear you to themselves, and even though people see them and call them ugly, they find the guy who truly thinks in his heart of heart that they're beautiful.

My point: beauty is on the inside. UGLINESS IS ON THE INSIDE; A STATE OF MIND.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by bacterium(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2008
Michelin19 No problem for you. Ugly is better than gay in this life cry
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2008
Brother please modify that post. I'm loving this thread right now and I wouldn't like it to get diverted.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Skidoc(m): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2008
@Michelin89, Actually I thought this thread was made by a beautiful girl who was just trying to be funny, but when I checked the picture on your profile, I saw that you're truly ugly. sad
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by syphillis: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2008
Skidoc:

@Michelin89, Actually I thought this thread was made by a beautiful girl who was just trying to be funny, but when I checked the picture on your profile, I saw that you're truly ugly. sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

oh gawd nl una no go kill me for my mama grin grin grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by MrCrackles(m): 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2008
Skidoc:

@Michelin89, Actually I thought this thread was made by a beautiful girl who was just trying to be funny, but when I checked the picture on your profile, I saw that you're truly ugly.  sad

Oh dear!! grin cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2008
Skidoc:

Are you fine? If not, quickly modify your post
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Pataki: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2008
Skidoc:

@Michelin89, Actually I thought this thread was made by a beautiful girl who was just trying to be funny, but when I checked the picture on your profile, I saw that you're truly ugly.  sad
Now everyone is thinking I am a mad man when they see me laughing at my computer screen. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Leave Michelin89 alone and address the topic abeg.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by MrCrackles(m): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Are you fine? If not, quickly modify your post

your response is irrelevant

dat dude murked it
! grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by bacterium(m): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2008
Maybe she ugly but I like her. She have good mind!!!!! kiss
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by tope2000(f): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2008
Skidoc:

Haba!!!! shocked shocked

bacterium:

Maybe she ugly but I like her. She have good mind!!!!! kiss

Excatly cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2008
MrCrackles:

your response is irrelevant

that dude murked it
! grin
Shut up jor tongue

Did your interview? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Welcome, New Nairalanders / Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.