Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! (263840 Views)

"If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa / Show Some Love Nairaland / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by bettes(f): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2008
@michelin:if you think you are ugly,who am i to disagree?you fit try plastic surgery sha! grin

@zinozino:you need to bath yourself in the blood of Jesus,there's still hope for deliverance for demons like you.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2008
bettes:

@michelin:if you think you are ugly,who am i to disagree?you fit try plastic surgery sha! grin

Ohhh, you are so sweet and submissive!
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by bettes(f): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2008
michelin89:

Ohhh, you are so sweet and submissive!
[color=#006600][/color]

Thank you dear,i try my best grin

So where are you having your surgery cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2008
bettes:

[color=#006600][/color]

Thank you dear,i try my best grin

So where are you having your surgery cheesy

Oh no! That's out of discussion. Why should I alter God's creation?
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by bettes(f): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2008
michelin89:

Oh no! That's out of discussion. Why should I alter God's creation?
[/quote]
Abi you wan remain ugly? wink
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by bettes(f): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2008
That's the Jesus i'm talking about,the one that at the sound of[b] His [/b] sweet Name demons like you are rendered useless.
So you already know about[b] Him[/b],that would make deliverance easier for you.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by ifyalways(f): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2008
some things we say/type for cheap fame undecided
@Topic,its a crime for an ugly girl to possess a dead and ugly brain.LOL
ugly+ brains =sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet chic kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
whats our def. of ugly sef? cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by bettes(f): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2008
@Michelin:got your message,i apologise of the behalf of attention-starving people like zino,meanwhile i think you are beautiful dont let anybody tell you otherwise.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2008
Don't worry dear.

I know who to blame!
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2008
michelin89:

Honestly speaking I don't use photoshop! lipsrsealed

who dash u the ability to use photoshop? we did it on ur behave b4 we allow the pic to be placed on ur profile, the original u na horror movie tongue
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2008
na2day?:

who dash u the ability to use photoshop? we did it on ur behave before we allow the pic to be placed on ur profile, the original u na horror movie tongue

So you don see am before, abi?
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by slimfine(f): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2008
@ michellin,

Give it up dear! ugly or no ugly who cares! since you are ugly and loving it so are many pretty girls out there.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2008
slimfine:

@ michellin,

Give it up dear! ugly or no ugly who cares! since you are ugly and loving it so are many pretty girls out there.

You are right. Who cares? grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 2:03am On Dec 15, 2008
michelin89:

So you don see am before, abi?

yup, i had to wear 5 very very dark sunglasses to see it though tongue tongue tongue
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by tope2000(f): 2:04am On Dec 15, 2008
na2day u r still on this thread shocked grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2008
i have been lookin 4 the exit like hell grin grin grin grin

tope2000:

na2day u r still on this thread shocked grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by misright(f): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2008
cry cry Thank God, am you ain't ugly Mavis
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Gabry(f): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2008
y u dey blow hot air? na crime to say girl ugly? why is it ok for girls to say them no fit date ugly guy, or poor guy, or short guy but guys can't say them no fit date ugly girls, or poor girls, or short girls ? abeg carry ur wahala waka, the girl ugly period!

I said sorry no offense Ooo. . .

And besides, I seldom see girls calling other peeps ugly. Its just the guys calling peeps ugly most of the time.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 5:48am On Dec 19, 2008
none taken. Most NL girls call guys ugly, just to let u know

gabrywyl:

I said sorry no offense Ooo. . .

And besides, I seldom see girls calling other peeps ugly. Its just the guys calling peeps ugly most of the time.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Gabry(f): 1:31am On Dec 20, 2008
Really? I did see it but hardly compare to guys sha. . .
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 2:46am On Dec 20, 2008
iight, next time i will keep count and hand u the score tongue tongue tongue

gabrywyl:

Really? I did see it but hardly compare to guys sha. . .
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Gabry(f): 3:07am On Dec 20, 2008
chei! see this yeye boy sef. grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 7:46am On Dec 20, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin

gabrywyl:

chei! see this yeye boy sef. grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by ajaabi(m): 7:37am On Dec 23, 2008
Is anybody really ugly? Being fat or skinny or unproportional does not make you ugly. Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder. After these few decades on earth, I think I know better. I've seen friends make complimentary remarks at somebody that would never catch my fancy. And I've been ashamed several times to express the impact somebody made on me just because every other person thought otherwise. You want to tell my taste is odd or theirs were? This is why a Yoruba adage says, Eyi wumi o wu e, ni mu omo iya meji n obinrin ototo,
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by dplo(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2008
i think michelin is not ugly,she is just trying to mislead the ugly ladies,BEWARE,ungly ladies on nairaland,there is a pit ahead if you follow that way michelin is leading you through,and dont be surprise she will not be found by the time you are in
i dont fancy ugly ladies,have never have any thing to do with them,but am not condenming them though,i know its not all about beauty,its what you have up there
@ all guys
if you can stand,looking at your ugly girlfriends,going out with an ugly girl,keep it up.am sure your mind will be at rest,cause fine girls often show theirselves,they always believe they are right,want their man to be submissive in all ways.and not scared with the threat of leaving them,cause they believe more guys will come there way
and i can bet with my balls that almost 65 percents of them double up(double dates),maybe its not their fault,cause guys keep calling even when they see wedding rings on their fingers not to talk of dating
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Naijagarl(f): 4:01am On Dec 31, 2008
Sooooo sorry if this is "insensitive" of me but this topic and all the posts in it made me laugh and laugh and laugh till i started to cry cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2008
nawww girl, u r good. some topics just helps one to recover from a stressful day at work smiley smiley

Naijagarl:

Sooooo sorry if this is "insensitive" of me but this topic and all the posts in it made me laugh and laugh and laugh till i started to cry cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by RichyBlacK(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2009
@michelin89,

Who told you you're ugly? As far as I'm concerned, you're beautiful. Beauty is a combination of body and soul (mind). Though we may not agree on every issue, your strong intellect is evident. That, combined with your good looks, makes you beautiful!

Just throwing in my pipty kobo.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Treetop20(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2009
natoday? the cartoon in your profile
just made me laugh hard

shows how knowing people can be a good thing eh?
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 1:15am On Jan 05, 2009
yup, u need to know people man, u need to know people, never can tell what the future will bring  smiley smiley smiley

Treetop20:

natoday? the cartoon in your profile
just made me laugh hard

shows how knowing people can be a good thing eh?

Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Typewriter(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2009
being ugly is a crime, or better still a diseases
just like being poor,
or being ill mannered
or being block head
even having  ill/bad luck is worst  than any of the above cos with good luck u’ll succeed all odds

cos no one wants to be around and no around you is truly happy or comfortable.
anyone with any of the likes above need urgent cure or treatment

Please NL don't misunderstand my factual statement,
also this does not apply to those that are challenged or with (physical, metal, spiritual) deformities or disabilities (cos God has not finish creating you until one is dead and buried)
e.g you may be born with two eyes but lose them b4 u die yes I know that when you were born you were just some few cm2 long (not tall cos u cant even stand) but His grace nurtured you till what you are today(an angel or worst still a double headed monster)

just note Typewriter is back!!! cool grin

and am not ugly  undecided kiss

i know some of you are really super uugently uglyyyyy! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink
kai what has come over me, sorry O!
am only human
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by sweetpie23: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2010
Typewriter:

being ugly is a crime, or better still a diseases
just like being poor,
or being ill mannered
or being block head
even having ill/bad luck is worst than any of the above cos with good luck u’ll succeed all odds

cos no one wants to be around and no around you is truly happy or comfortable.
anyone with any of the likes above need urgent cure or treatment

Please NL don't misunderstand my factual statement,
also this does not apply to those that are challenged or with (physical, metal, spiritual) deformities or disabilities (cos God has not finish creating you until one is dead and buried)
e.g you may be born with two eyes but lose them b4 u die yes I know that when you were born you were just some few cm2 long (not tall cos u cant even stand) but His grace nurtured you till what you are today(an angel or worst still a double headed monster)

just note Typewriter is back!!! cool grin

and am not ugly undecided kiss

i know some of you are really super uugently uglyyyyy! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink
kai what has come over me, sorry O!
am only human
na wa grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Welcome, New Nairalanders / Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.