Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno (11648 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State / More Than 50 Elderly People Killed At Government Day Secondary School In Gwoza / Osun To Pay N10,000 Monthly To Elderly People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by chosen124: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
APC
CHURCH OF SATAN
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by chosen124: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
yes APC IS CHURCH OF SATAN

Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by shady26(m): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
COAS Ihejirika was almost snuffing the life out of this sons of hell BH but no thanks to Northern elders fools and amnesty international he had to be removed.
Same way Prof berth nnaji nearly ended epileptic power supply in Nogeria but no thanks to Bamanget tukur(a northern elder), he was stopped, forced to resign........which way Nigeria?
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
F22RAPTOR:

You want to really fight for your right to life? pick up arms and find your way to the northeast, then I will know that you are serious...What you are clueless about is the hidden agenda of the opposition whom you wish to vote for.

I'm not voting, I'm not in Nigeria. I would vote for who I like if I were. Thanks smiley
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by showafrica(m): 9:19am On Dec 23, 2014
okiezman:

Gej till you get sense, gej forever....all the countries that are facing terrorism root behind their president, in Pakistan 132 kids whr killed last week haven't seen them insult their president...in iraq theirs isis, Egypt, afghanistan.....hausa's/muslims are born to kill and born to cause violence always they got no soul

..are they the 666 the bible was talking about? Because, it looks like they will spread further and over power the military....and if you don't join them, they will slaughter you. If this is the case, it then means rapture will soon take place or has already taken place. I still wonder where they get arms and weapons from. The guys I am afraid of now are the asians, they are just quiet but very capable of doing anything. They are neighther xtians nor muslims, they are neighther world leader or 3rd world. They are just their watching the U.S and Islamic, just give them money and they will do undo.
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by Demmzy15(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
ilo04:

following d footstep of their leader mohameed, islam is a religion of evil indeed

You need serious spanking, why mention Prophet Muhammad's name?! When Christians do bad, you blame them individually but when a Muslim misbehaves you blame Islam!!!! !! That's a bad double standards, by the way when you look at history of this world, no one has caused great tribulations and harms more than Christians!!!!! You guys are worse than Muslims(boko haram, ISIS al Qaeda and other misguided individuals)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Ugwuanyi Pictured During Door-to-door Campaign / Buhari, Father Of Modern Nigeria – Chris Ngige / Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.