Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

My Fate Or My Star? dating Single Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fate Or My Star? dating Single Mother (1196 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / See What This Popular American Guy Said About Dating Single Mothers / 15 Reasons Why Men Should Avoid Dating Single Mothers - Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fate Or My Star? dating Single Mother by alpharbody(m): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2014
embarassed I am a guy of 2yrs , due to my body sizes and height people mistook me to be 35+ , but my worry is that each time I meet a girl for a relationship, along the line they will tell me they have kid from their previous relationships which am be coming worried because its now a fifth time now I come across girls like that which I desire a serious relationshipe , I will like to know whether its a part of some guys fate to meet single girls with kid

Nairalanders guys I need your thought and experience in this matter
Re: My Fate Or My Star? dating Single Mother by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 22, 2014
I have to ask how old are these women you are attracting?

I think since you look older you attract older women or women close to your real age who would normallu have children.

I mean if a woman is over 25 then its normal that she has children or is married.

Best advice is to ask if she has children before getting attached to her
Re: My Fate Or My Star? dating Single Mother by alpharbody(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Chakakhan:
I have to ask how old are these women you are attracting?

I think since you look older you attract older women or women close to your real age who would normallu have children.

I mean if a woman is over 25 then its normal that she has children or is married.

Best advice is to ask if she has children before getting attached to her

I meet one which her age is 22-24 , but am surprise to know she have kid due to her nature and age, some are even older than me in age but my height and sizes make her to think am above her age @34
Re: My Fate Or My Star? dating Single Mother by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
alpharbody:

I meet one which her age is 22-24 , but am surprise to know she have kid due to her nature and age, some are even older than me in age but my height and sizes make her to think am above her age @34

Maybe you look like a great caretaker so the feel attracted you... Do they u before u have feelings for them

1 Like

Re: My Fate Or My Star? dating Single Mother by alpharbody(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
Chakakhan:

Maybe you look like a great caretaker so the feel attracted you... Do they u before u have feelings for them

they get house way I go be their caretaker nii ?

all I desire is a perfect relation that my family will approve and bless our union
Re: My Fate Or My Star? dating Single Mother by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Maybe you attract older women, cause of your big size. There are still younger ones who are without kids, just chill and search well.
Or maybe it is your star, just maybe.
Re: My Fate Or My Star? dating Single Mother by rittyben(f): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pls what's wrong with single mothers?
Re: My Fate Or My Star? dating Single Mother by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Just follow were ur hrt goes,if a single mother is givin u all d hapines & wat u need in a woman,pls go ahead...wen both of ur love bond is strong,ur family wil acept later...pls stand on ur hapiness weda older or single mum.
Re: My Fate Or My Star? dating Single Mother by alpharbody(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2014
MzPreshie:
Maybe you attract older women, cause of your big size. There are still younger ones who are without kids, just chill and search well.
Or maybe it is your star, just maybe.

Hmmm I wish to find the perfect girl ,
But the star luck is not I wish for.......

rittyben:
Pls what's wrong with single mothers?
I don't say there is anything wrong with single mother , just that someone career and what he sorround himself interprets different ideas into your followers or family.....

Midehi:
Just follow were ur hrt goes,if a single mother is givin u all d hapines & wat u need in a woman,pls go ahead...wen both of ur love bond is strong,ur family wil acept later...pls stand on ur hapiness weda older or single mum.

The interpretation of love comes in many ways and desires.........
Re: My Fate Or My Star? dating Single Mother by alpharbody(m): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
undecided it seems am the only one in the whole NAIRALAND that fall into this kind of luck of meeting single mothers
Re: My Fate Or My Star? dating Single Mother by alpharbody(m): 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
alpharbody:
embarassed I am a guy of 29yrs , due to my body built and height people mistook me to be 35+ , but my worry is that each time I meet a girl for a relationship, along the line they will tell me they have kid from their previous relationships which am be coming worried because its now a fouth time now I come across girls like that which I desire a serious relationshipe , I will like to know whether its a part of some guys fate to meet single girls with kid

Nairalanders guys I need your thought and experience in this matter

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Main Things Men Know About Women / Talk About Casual Sex / Why Do Girls Hate On "Fineboys" So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.