Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Does God Exist?? Here Are Six Straightforward Reason That He Does - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Exist?? Here Are Six Straightforward Reason That He Does (1985 Views)

If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not / Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / I Reason That Athiesm Is A Form Of Religion: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Exist?? Here Are Six Straightforward Reason That He Does by Sultan5(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
Niflheim:
@OP, you claim that the Universe operates on Uniform Laws?...................................................................................This is false, and I am literally sick and tired of seeing christians repeating the same old, tired, lame and pathetic errors!!!.....................................................................................When will you guys learn for once? Gravity is not constant, never has been and never will be. There are places in Canada where by the Gravitational Pull is weaker than in other areas around the world!!! We came here to spread knowledge and anyone caught spreading false information to push a particular religious agenda, should be banned from this Forum with immediate effect!!!.......................................................http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/earth/geophysics/missing-gravity.htm

The law of gravity signify that wat ever goes up must cum down. If this is tru den my question is do pple float in does places in Canada u mentioned
Re: Does God Exist?? Here Are Six Straightforward Reason That He Does by Sultan5(m): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Niflheim:
@OP , what did you mean when you said that only jesus christ claimed to be equal to god?..........................................This sentence alone, reveals ignorance on various levels of History!!!................................................................I shall give you a list of various individuals who claimed to be equal to god!!!..............................................................................................

1.In Nepal, the kings of the Shah dynasty were considered incarnations of Vishnu
2.Naram Sin,he first Mesopotamian king to claim divinity.
3.Egyptian pharaohs were kings of Ancient Egypt, and were considered gods by their culture. Their titles equated them with aspects of the likes of the hawk god Horus, the vulture goddess Nekhbet, and the cobra-goddess Wadjet. The Egyptians believed that when their Pharaoh died, he would continue to lead them in the next life, which is why his burial was grand and completed to perfection—to please him in the next life and ensure his immortality to protect his people.
4.Chinese Emperors have been deified as "Sons of Heaven" since the Qin Dynasty under Qin Shi Huang.
5.Dalai Lamas, are considered re-incarnations of Avalokiteśvara in Tibetan Buddhism. Panchen Lamas are incarnations of Amitābha.
6.Antiochus IV Epiphanes, Seleucid ruler (reigned 175-164); the only Seleucid king to claim divine honors, calling himself Theos Epiphaneus "God Manifest" and Nikephoros "Bringer of Victory." Nearly conquered Ptolemaic Egypt, the primary rival of the Seleucids among the Diadochi states. Famously attempted to impose ancient Greek religion on the Jews by persecution, leading to the Maccabean Revolt; remembered as a major persecutor in Jewish tradition.
7.Ismail I,self-claimed to be an emanation of God and was considered such by the Kızılbaş-Safaviya order, Qizilbash-Turkman subjects and Alevis.
8.Taher Saifuddin, claimed to be Elahul Ard (God on Earth) in Bombay High Court.
9.Francisco Macías Nguema, In 1978, he changed the motto of Equatorial Guinea to "There is no other God than Macias Nguema."
10.Nirmala Srivastava, Guru and goddess of Sahaja Yoga, has proclaimed herself the incarnation of the Holy Ghost (Adi Shakti), claimed that all other incarnations (e.g., Krishna, Christ, etc.) were aspects of her.............................................................................................................................And lets not forget those who had mental problems..............................................................................http://www.oddee.com/item_98878.aspx

Again u fail 2 read or comprehend wat was said. Dis was a closed classification i.e. the founders of the major religions in d world lyk Mohammed, Buddha n so on.
Re: Does God Exist?? Here Are Six Straightforward Reason That He Does by Sultan5(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Niflheim:
@OP, how does god pursue us?..................................Is he an armed robber or a dog?

U clearly no dat is no wat was meant. In case dis isn't still clear u can go tru again
Re: Does God Exist?? Here Are Six Straightforward Reason That He Does by Sultan5(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Niflheim:
I am shocked that Nigerians are claiming that this is a nice post!!!........................................The guy called "ONETRACK" has already debunked the first point with just one simple sentence, and I may be forced to repeat it again. If the course of the sun around the Earth is elliptical and not circular, then how can any human on earth, claim that if we are 10 meters closer, we shall burn, and if we are 10 meters further, we shall freeze?............................................................I am sorry to tell the OP this, but your post is filled with scientific illiteracy and lies......................................................@OP, In other words, you are guilty of "SCIENTIFIC BLASPHEMY"!!

This position u have shown in ur diagram have dey change in 2014.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Feel About Atheists / Divine Visitation With W.F. Kumuyi / Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.