Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

How Do You Feel About Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Feel About Atheists (1984 Views)

The Truth About Atheists / 7 Misconceptions About Atheists / ----one Big Misconception Theists Have About Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel About Atheists by tobechi20(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
Atheist, like theist had a duty to act in the most moral, ethical way—a weren’t bound by the arbitrary rules of some book or church for understanding of right and wrong. moral code was based on a pure pursuit of goodness.
" don’t have to look in a book to see if it says that we should be nice to people,

atheist may be godlier than theist without them knowing it
Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by MizMyColi(f): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
The un-bigoted, open minded ones are some of the best people you can relate with.

Not every atheist rejects the possibility of the supernatural.
They are just fed up with the skygod story.
Fed up with dogma and religious hullabaloo.

For me, Atheism (one form or another) is a path everyone who desires to awaken to their true consciousness must go through.

Besides, there's bits of Atheism in everyone.
Enough of the segregation joor cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
MizMyColi:
The un-bigoted, open minded ones are some of the best people you can relate with.

Not every atheist rejects the possibility of the supernatural.
They are just fed up with the skygod story.
Fed up with dogma and religious hullabaloo.

For me, Atheism (one form or another) is a path everyone who desires to awaken to their true consciousness must go through.

Besides, there's bits of Atheism in everyone.
Enough of the segregation joor cheesy

You should be happy yours was served in a cup of tea ...

Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
LOVE IS MY RELIGION
Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
I think all Atheists should be hanged in public in the hot scorching sun. They balls should be exposed to honey and placed on a mound of black soldier ants
Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by cupidhero(m): 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
I think people call themselves atheists these days to appear cool and intelligent. Their denial of a supernatural being is centered towards God and christianity. They rarely rebel voodoo,wicca and other forms of black art. Some are cool tho....especially the ones who still believe in a higher being other than the christian God.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by nobilis: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
How you feel about atheists doesn't remove from or put a strand of hair on their heads. So keep your feelings to yourselves and bring out your thinking faculty.
It is these ur feelings that make it easy for your pastors to tell you fairy tales that you swallow hook, line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by urheme: 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
voltron:
I think all Atheists should be hanged in public in the hot scorching sun. They balls should be exposed to honey and placed on a mound of black soldier ants

embarassed

What offence have they committed
I love them nau.

The monikas called rationalmind is one of the best thinker on NL, and many more qstar, pleatton, bigurban......best brains.. tongue

I love them all, they should be cloned grin grin
We need to preserve these endangered species.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
urheme:

embarassed

What offence have they committed
I love them nau.

The monikas called rationalmind is one of the best thinker on NL, and many more qstar, pleatton, bigurban......best brains.. tongue

I love them all, they should be cloned grin grin
We need to preserve these endangered species.

just kiddin.. waiting to see all the religious folks pounce on this one and run-away with it.. grin we have had as much and many events since the dawn of time driven by God(s) yet we find ourselves (and ourselves ALONE) in this present ultimately self-destructive predicament. is God truly watching or have we wished him all along

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by onetrack(m): 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
How do I feel about atheists? I like and respect a lot of them, including myself. cool

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by plaetton: 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
cupidhero:
I think people call themselves atheists these days to appear cool and intelligent. Their denial of a supernatural being is centered towards God and christianity. They rarely rebel voodoo,wicca and other forms of black art. Some are cool tho....especially the ones who still believe in a higher being other than the christian God.

The Vodu and Wicca religions do not Make pretences about what they believe. These are nature religions that venerate the Facundity and Regenerative attributes of Nature, something that any well informed atheist can identify with

They are not social engineering tools used to conquer and enslave humanity.
The reason that atheists loathe the Abrahamic religions and their custodial God is because these religions are ones that identify and seek to validate themeselves solely on what they fear and hate.
Fear and hatred are their primary currencies.

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by An2elect2(f): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Q: Can i get a brief straight to the truth definition of atheists?
A: Atheists are people devoid of common sense.
Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by johnydon22(m): 12:08am On Mar 03, 2015
An2elect2:

Lolzzz abi? grin... You are perfectly correct cus our senses are very uncommon (Rare) .... Thanks for the compliment boo grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by sapientia(m): 12:29am On Mar 03, 2015
i feel sorry for them

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by johnydon22(m): 12:46am On Mar 03, 2015
sapientia:
i feel sorry for them

For what? Not believing in your own fairy tale.?
Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 03, 2015
Nothing, actually. They pique my curiosity.
Like Ms. Adannaya said, they're bits of atheism in everyone.
Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by sorextee(m): 3:06am On Mar 03, 2015
Guy u like girls well well o. Passing by sha.
johnydon22:

Lolzzz abi? grin... You are perfectly correct cus our senses are very uncommon (Rare) .... Thanks for the compliment boo grin
Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by sorextee(m): 3:08am On Mar 03, 2015
I gat no business with them. I do mine, they do theirs. But they re intelligent sha. And majority of dem re nicer dan some of us theists.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by johnydon22(m): 3:18am On Mar 03, 2015
sorextee:
Guy u like girls well well o. Passing by sha.

Lol no be my fault ooo... Am a guy na grin
Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by urheme: 6:01am On Mar 03, 2015
voltron:

just kiddin.. waiting to see all the religious folks pounce on this one and run-away with it.. grin we have had as much and many events since the dawn of time driven by God(s) yet we find ourselves (and ourselves ALONE) in this present ultimately self-destructive predicament. is God truly watching or have we wished him all along

I was made to believe that he is watching over me and you undecided
One has to be an atheist to be able to think outside the box of religion, the good samaritan is probabaly an atheist; he erred well.

From what i am seeing, the god thing is really self destructive, i totally agree with you

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by onetrack(m): 7:41am On Mar 03, 2015
An2elect2:

So common sense requires that I believe in virgin births, a talking snake, a talking donkey, someone who walks on water, and a god who acts like a spoiled child? (I have to admit it would be very convenient to know someone who can turn water into wine, however I can't believe that it's possible).

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by sorextee(m): 7:52am On Mar 03, 2015
Carry on, nothing do u. We dey ur back..
johnydon22:

Lol no be my fault ooo... Am a guy na grin
Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by torchwave: 8:40am On Mar 03, 2015
Many atheists are no doubt cool to hang out with. They radiate geniality and warmness that surprisingly many Christians lack and which tends to attract people to them, if not to their belief. The truth, atheists are very lovable.

The only ground where I disagree with them is in the issue of the existence of God.

Other than that they are cool.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by hpk(m): 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
i love my kind. we ROCK! #PROUDATHEIST

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by johnydon22(m): 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
hpk:
i love my kind. we ROCK! #PROUDATHEIST

We Fucking Love Atheism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by finofaya: 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
I don't like other atheists. I wish I was the only atheist.
Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by hpk(m): 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
finofaya:
I don't like other atheists. I wish I was the only atheist.
noted!
Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by finofaya: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
hpk:
noted!

I don't like you.
Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by hpk(m): 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
finofaya:

I don't like you.
is your like worth N220?
Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by finofaya: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
hpk:

is your like worth N220?

My like fit buy you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Atheists by onetrack(m): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
johnydon22:

We F***ing Love Atheism

I love that facebook page. It's like Jesus Daily for the Christians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? / Governing Body Member Of Jehovahs Witnesses Caught Flying First Class / We Can Change The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.