Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) (72421 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / Facts About Tiwa Savage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Osu175(m): 6:40am On Dec 23, 2014
“They say you can’t turn a bad girl good/ But once a
good girl’s gone bad, she’s gone forever.” - Jay Z

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by akatonero(m): 6:40am On Dec 23, 2014
That's why they divorce in minutes

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 23, 2014
What u expecting,when she is the husband that got married to T-billz the wife,who can't caution the breadwinner (Tiwa)

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by UnknownT: 6:42am On Dec 23, 2014
Maybe when she gives birth, motherhood will make her change her ways
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Isaacdom(m): 6:43am On Dec 23, 2014
PervRocker:
Its her biz naw? Not ours. GMB we know 2015
which kind person be dis. What's ur own and dis ur GMB sef. Make we hear word small na
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 6:43am On Dec 23, 2014
?

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Bifwoli: 6:44am On Dec 23, 2014
Gosh,her looks just remind me of the days when Barbie was the only girl made of plastic.

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by buoye1(m): 6:45am On Dec 23, 2014
Oga ur opinion is inconsequential,you neither her hubby or manager!she's an artist and she needs al dos stuff to be relevant so stop being an hyPocrite!

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:46am On Dec 23, 2014
She is being illuminated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by beneezy(m): 6:49am On Dec 23, 2014
Thats her profession and what the profession entails. And i guess he knew before the marriage. I suggest we discuss something else

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 23, 2014
This is SHOW BIZ you idi8ts

2 Likes

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 23, 2014
dhammyg:
I HAVE A FEW WORDS FOR THE WRITER OF THIS ARTICLE:

1)DO U HAVE A JOB
2)DO U HAVE A HOUSE
3)IF NOT,HAVE U PAID UR RENTundecided
4)DID U EAT IN THE MORNINGundecided
5)IF U ARE A STUDENT HAVE U PAID UR FEES!
6)OR IF U ARE A PARENT HAVE U PAID UR KID'S SCHOOLFEES
7)DO U HAVE ANY MONEY TO SPEND THIS XMAS

IF U ANSWER NO TO ANY OF THIS QUESTION.THEN MY ADVICE TO U IS TO FOCUS ON UR LIVE AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT TIWA DOESundecidedIT IS NOT BY FORCE TO BUY HER MUSIC OR WATCH HER MUSIC VIDEOSwink

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ADVICE ALSO APPLIES TO THOSE WHO HATE ON TIWA AS IF THEY ARE SAINTSundecided
And what's this one saying?......abeg the brother has expressed his right to freedom of speech so deal with it....even in America and dia high civilization kim is still being criticized so what stops a Nigerian frm speaking out his opinion.....read the subject of the post very well b4 u write trash....if u asked him all dose questions as a means to consider him jobless and one dat worries for another persons woes..I think u re worse off than him cos by quotin him like he did Mrs Billz u ve proved yursef jobless and cries for his worries, kettle stop culin pot black......
Mrs cater wud nt do dis trash...Mrs pit wud nt do dis insanity...so what re we tukin abt or is she more civillized dan dem? abeg civilization or showbiz is not a ticket to a prostitution party...am nt sayin this for Mr billz but just for what our culture hold...
May God provide all dose that has trashed the Op with such wives and husbands IJN.....
For pete sake dis is not our culture...we re tired of our name being in d mud...we re tired of readin polls rankin our married women as the worlds greatest cheat....
TY or what is yur name....give yur fellow Nigerian women sometin to be proud and recognised for....

5 Likes

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 23, 2014
MrKnowitall:
You people are complete lossers to have the time to be writing about her. Don't you guys have something productive to do with your lives? The woman's husband is not complaining but yet you imbeclles are taking the matter upon yourselves and bothering us with the totally meaningless issue. You people need to get an education and make something of yourselves.

Why would teebillz say,when tiwa is the breadwinner & payz her man to manage her.

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by lilmax(m): 6:53am On Dec 23, 2014
raayah:
OP, why are bothered with what someone does with her body.. is she your wife.
so you will be proud if she was your mum right?

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 23, 2014
adconline:
Worry about ur sorry azz life.. She can get any man she wants. She's well made and dining and with famous, rich, influential and politically connected.. Why do broke and wretched people always want to tell successful people how to live their lives

Just to get a feeling of relevance loool.
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by esmarcq(m): 6:53am On Dec 23, 2014
dhammyg:
I HAVE A FEW WORDS FOR THE WRITER OF THIS ARTICLE:

1)DO U HAVE A JOB. YES
2)DO U HAVE A HOUSE?? YES
3)IF NOT,HAVE U PAID UR RENTundecidedYES
4)DID U EAT IN THE MORNINGundecided YES
5)IF U ARE A STUDENT HAVE U PAID UR FEES!YES
6)OR IF U ARE A PARENT HAVE U PAID UR KID'S SCHOOLFEESYES
7)DO U HAVE ANY MONEY TO SPEND THIS XMASYES

IF U ANSWER NO TO ANY OF THIS QUESTION.THEN MY ADVICE TO U IS TO FOCUS ON UR LIVE AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT TIWA DOESundecidedIT IS NOT BY FORCE TO BUY HER MUSIC OR WATCH HER MUSIC VIDEOSwink

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ADVICE ALSO APPLIES TO THOSE WHO HATE ON TIWA AS IF THEY ARE SAINTSundecided
SO?
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by bigtt76(f): 6:55am On Dec 23, 2014
Na ona sabi ....she puts food on her family's table through entertainment. Like they say ....what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Stop judging her if you are not ready to give her an Oil Bloc for life undecided

This is purely entertainment and does not mean she's a LovePeddler or a cheat. The business needs this to thrive and if you're in it, you don't behave like a NUN if you want the money to flow in.

Maheeda aside from being married to a white husband, does what she does to gain traffic to her twitter page and hence advert endorsements on her page if you don't know. LIB hit it big spreading gossips and the likes to gain traffic too. A whole lot of people does same too.
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by vict505(m): 6:55am On Dec 23, 2014
Some people are Jobless.
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by 1miccza: 6:56am On Dec 23, 2014
Oh well is she really married?To me celebrities rarely have marriages cos they live their life in the public.
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by walexGodson(m): 6:56am On Dec 23, 2014
None of my bix,if she like mk she naked na free I go look am.I got notin to lose all na gain
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 23, 2014
I wish u people cld actually mind una buz sha. d husband is comfortable with her
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 23, 2014
niffymizzy:
At 34 wif no baby, wah do u expect?? Dis Tiwa is far older dan Patorankin ooo if nt 10yrs or more...
no bro....patoranking is mates with timaya...37 or there about
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 23, 2014
Real friends like...Patoranking, Allen, Slugger and Akoko

I just like this Patoranking guy.
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by manck2: 7:01am On Dec 23, 2014
lipsrsealed

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 23, 2014
Afroconnect:
Haters will hate.

She is an entertainer,what the f-ck do u expect?
she has been doing the job for decades...there are far more important issues affecting the Nation, for your sorry ass to be woried about-do leave Tiwa's fine ass out of it.

For the bitch hating on Patoranking,always the Naija bitch's mentality that she is better than her male peers-you village local people should catch up with the rest of the world.
As long as her man understands,even if he does not he either copes or leave,and she will quickly get a replacment.

Most Naija peeps are born haters,disgusting zombies-u expect Tiwa to be like u?
The bold is what suck the most... Which replacement? Replacement husband or replacement sugar-daddy

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Maximus85(m): 7:02am On Dec 23, 2014
MrKnowitall:
You people are complete lossers to have the time to be writing about her. Don't you guys have something productive to do with your lives? The woman's husband is not complaining but yet you imbeclles are taking the matter upon yourselves and bothering us with the totally meaningless issue. You people need to get an education and make something of yourselves.

You are a product of the degenerated sanity of our society. So, it's not surprising that you are saying this. Birds of feathers they say....... I find it hard to know who needs an education between you and the OP.

3 Likes

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Desric(m): 7:03am On Dec 23, 2014
Baba419:
Shes an entertainer. Its part of the job.
FIXED!
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:03am On Dec 23, 2014
It is a her life her business but if I may ask have you guys seen Beyonce rocking other artists on stage like Tiwa since she got married to Jay Z

2 Likes

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by manck2: 7:04am On Dec 23, 2014

1 Share

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 7:05am On Dec 23, 2014
kk

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by seunique(m): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2014
niffymizzy:
At 34 wif no baby, wah do u expect?? Dis Tiwa is far older dan Patorankin ooo if nt 10yrs or more...
Nigerians with black mentality, I tire o
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 23, 2014
The height of joblessness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown / Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) / Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.