Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) (72388 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / Facts About Tiwa Savage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by anonimi: 7:09am On Dec 23, 2014
barcanista:
The bold is what suck the most... Which replacement? Replacement husband or replacement sugar-daddy

Na which one you want apply for as you dey ask so grin
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Obascoetubi: 7:12am On Dec 23, 2014
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Joshkid(m): 7:15am On Dec 23, 2014
Nfin bad in it!... Besyds she's not a born again Christian
#Seems, Op z a deeper lifer grin
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 23, 2014
MrKnowitall:
You people are complete lossers to have the time to be writing about her. Don't you guys have something productive to do with your lives? The woman's husband is not complaining but yet you imbeclles are taking the matter upon yourselves and bothering us with the totally meaningless issue. You people need to get an education and make something of yourselves.
my bro ask them oo, somebody's lifestyle have become someone's headache, yet her husband ain't complaining.

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 23, 2014
stonecoldcafe:
no u ar d one talking trash. Mrs Carter (lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz be honest have u really watched Beyonce perform live on stage n m nt talking about her 'I was here performance') n Mrs Pitt (angelina Jolie? Lozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz d same one who snatched Brad, kissed her blood brother, married Billy Bob Thornton, wit her blood exchanging antics) dude don't get me started sef.
Mr I ve watched bey severally and I want u to post a pic like the Op did whre she is grinding several men(am waitin for that...you talked abt snatchin brad but u re wrong his exneva wanted kids but he does and jolie wanted and that was the reason dey came together(same interest) doh his mum wanted him with his ex ad nt jolie ..the rest is history now and evenm at that snatching is allowed after all he wasn't married den abii yur GF or wife no snatch u frm sumone??...all u ve mentioned happened b4 get took brads ring...we re tukin after dat dude...get it right b4 u wana start all d same am ready for yur start....
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Maximus85(m): 7:16am On Dec 23, 2014
I've known Tiwa even before she moved to Nigeria. She's a singer that I know will put our country on the global stage Cos whatever they can do, music wise in the developed country, Tiwa can do as well. When she returned home and dropped her first single, I compared with her songs she did in US and I knew there is trouble. When she dropped that kelekele love video, I knew it would get to this.
Tiwa left the US cos she can't soar where we have the likes of Beyonce, Queen Riri, and all these other fine singers doing music with sex. So she came home and combined all these foreign sex workers into herself. She's forgotten that we are AFRICANS we have moral values. We don't and will never support guy marriage like some country she's copying their madness does.

What would she tell her children?
What is her parents looking at?
Is she really married to tbillz?
Is she a role model?
What happens when all her curves are gone and she's shapeless?

I'm tired.

3 Likes

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 23, 2014
raayah:
OP, why are bothered with what someone does with her body.. is she your wife.

Help me ask. Baffles me :/
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:18am On Dec 23, 2014
MrKnowitall:
You people are complete lossers to have the time to be writing about her. Don't you guys have something productive to do with your lives? The woman's husband is not complaining but yet you imbeclles are taking the matter upon yourselves and bothering us with the totally meaningless issue. You people need to get an education and make something of yourselves.
STU-pid
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 7:18am On Dec 23, 2014
Inasmuch as i dont really approve of indecent suggestive sexual display, i had concluded that i would never take Panadol or Panadol-extra for someone's headache.

Secondly, some of us complaining here do have various videos of twerking artiste and otherx-rated stuff on our phone. On the issue of her been married, that doesnt change anything as long as the enterainment industry is concern.

Our people talk say: wife/husband wey dem use dance marry, would end up being a spectator .
No one knows if twerking abi wetin una dey call, naim make Teebillz marry am
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 23, 2014
I don't knw y pple like to pokenose into another person matter when there own problem is still at the back of their neck unsolved.

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Comradekenny(m): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2014
Wetin concern una sef,it's her life,sooner or later she'll understand the consequency of all this nonsense.....I beg ur pardon aproco no b work oooh........Kindly mind ur business OP

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 23, 2014
Leave Tiwa Savage alone! She is a full blown adult, has the right to make whatever decisions she likes

Oh and her husband has never complained, who else has the nerves to complain? If you aint her family or husband's family please STFU-cause you just hating!
Smh.
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 23, 2014
Obascoetubi:

wat of maheeda?
Lol....bro dat one don loss since nah.....some groups in our country re tryin to organise prayer warriors for her deliverance
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Mimipauls1(f): 7:21am On Dec 23, 2014
He who says the nose of the dog is attractive, then he should cut it and eat. Her husband is practically dying in silence. It's his business sha! And for all the guys in support of her misconduct, I pray you marry a woman like her and for the ladies, I pray you get a daughter inlaw like her. Say amen! undecided
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 7:21am On Dec 23, 2014
Let her do the work of god, her worst is the best of all women.

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Toks2008(m): 7:23am On Dec 23, 2014
MrKnowitall:

na by force to comment?

why not try and be civiliised with the way you write on public social media

you dont have to lash out on people for making thir opinions known. just make your contribution in a decent manner habba

i totally agree we all need to get educated and that should starrt with you expcially in PR

2 Likes

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 23, 2014
johnsonjosbles:
STU-pid

There is nothing stupid about that comment, in fact-I think you're incredibly STU-PID to tag that comment as such.
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Maximus85:
I've known Tiwa even before she moved to Nigeria. She's a singer that I know will put our country on the global stage Cos whatever they can do, music wise in the developed country, Tiwa can do as well. When she returned home and dropped her first single, I compared with her songs she did in US and I knew there is trouble. When she dropped that kelekele love video, I knew it would get to this.
Tiwa left the US cos she can't soar where we have the likes of Beyonce, Queen Riri, and all these other fine singers doing music with sex. So she came home and combined all these foreign sex workers into herself. She's forgotten that we are AFRICANS we have moral values. We don't and will never support guy marriage like some country she's copying their madness does.

What would she tell her children?
What is her parents looking at?
Is she really married to tbillz?
Is she a role model?
What happens when all her curves are gone and she's shapeless?

I'm tired.
May God bless u for this piece esp the 1st and 4th questn....
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by dammytosh: 7:25am On Dec 23, 2014
Airforce1:
Don't expect a loose girl to make a good house wife
cuz once a loose girl, always a loose girl.

WORD for the "Let LOVE PREVAIL" kids.

Who want to be Pastor to preach to a club girl to become a good wife.

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by manck2: 7:26am On Dec 23, 2014
embarassed

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 23, 2014
pomporiking:
Thrash.tiwa hasn't done anything wrong
...........................................Are...u..sure..u..r..okay? undecided
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 23, 2014
Mimipauls1:
He who says the nose of the dog is attractive, then he should cut it and eat. Her husband is practically dying in silence. It's his business sha! And for all the guys in support of her misconduct, I pray you marry a woman like her and for the ladies, I pray you get a daughter inlaw like her. Say amen! undecided

Stop talking like the husband called you one on one and complained about his wife to you.
Why do u people assume and conclude for people who have no idea you even exist?
And save your absurd prayers for yourself!

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 23, 2014
Toks2008:

na by force to comment?

why not try and be civiliised with the way you write on public social media

you dont have to lash out on people for making thir opinions known. just make your contribution in a decent manner habba

i totally agree we all need to get educated and that should starrt with you expcially in PR
Brother u don't need to waste yur precious tym and MB on such creatures cos frm their comments u can tell dia level of education which they re emphasizing on...

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by flexing11(m): 7:29am On Dec 23, 2014
is dat d married prostitute,,,i *ave *ever liked *er,
i wo*der *ow *er ma* is copi*g,

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 23, 2014
Thats what a demon can do to an ordinary human being.

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by villareal15(m): 7:31am On Dec 23, 2014
dhammyg:
I HAVE A FEW WORDS FOR THE WRITER OF THIS ARTICLE:

1)DO U HAVE A JOB
2)DO U HAVE A HOUSE
3)IF NOT,HAVE U PAID UR RENTundecided
4)DID U EAT IN THE MORNINGundecided
5)IF U ARE A STUDENT HAVE U PAID UR FEES!
6)OR IF U ARE A PARENT HAVE U PAID UR KID'S SCHOOLFEES
7)DO U HAVE ANY MONEY TO SPEND THIS XMAS

IF U ANSWER NO TO ANY OF THIS QUESTION.THEN MY ADVICE TO U IS TO FOCUS ON UR LIVE AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT TIWA. DOESundecidedIT IS NOT BY FORCE TO BUY HER MUSIC OR WATCH HER MUSIC VIDEOSwink

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ADVICE ALSO APPLIES TO THOSE WHO HATE ON TIWA AS IF THEY ARE SAINTSundecided
omg!!you just made my day.

1 Like

Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 23, 2014
MrKnowitall:
i get paid criticizing celebrities does that make me jobless?
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by MrKnowitall: 7:33am On Dec 23, 2014
rufdyamond:

Brother u don't need to waste yur precious tym and MB on such creatures cos frm their comments u can tell dia level of education which they re emphasizing on...

I have an ivy league education. From an Ivy league State. In an ivy league country.
Re: This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos) by awenaibangbee: 7:34am On Dec 23, 2014
She is an artiste. This is what she does for a living. If she no marry, una go call her names. Now wet she don marry, and still wants to earn a living, una dey complain. Make she siddon for house dey form housewife?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo / Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.