Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Need A Wife But Am Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Wife But Am Broke (2443 Views)

Call Me An Unfaithful Wife But I Cant Avoid Making Love To My Step Son / Tallest Man In India Says He's Still Searching For Wife, But Can't Find! Pics... / Tallest Man In India Says He’s Looking For Wife, But Can’t Find. Women See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Wife But Am Broke by Odukes(m): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Seriously i wanna settle down now but am broke, all my hard work, yet to pay off.
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by Lumyboi(m): 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin
U want a wife u mean? Not need
Pls dnt get a wife yl broke. U need to b at least comfortable on ur own. So u wnt b a liability on ur woman
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
If you really love the family you are about to build, you wouldn't settle down now. At least, for your children's sake. I pray God sees you desperation and sorts you out.
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by carlmerz(m): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
....Then you need a job bro, except if you want to be the madam of the house instead. Lol!
Seriously bro it will get better, just hang in there.
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by jmoore(m): 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Come to Aba and push wheel barrow for just one year. You will never be broke again. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by SirHouloo(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
Stop being broke so that wives will need you.
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by Exjoker(m): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
You better go look for something to do. How are you going to feed your wife? Do you want to kill someone's daughter?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by godsamist: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Me dey surprise the way them they throw advise like him be hungry,monkey wen dey fo bush..Na wetin unemployment fit cause be this.Go push truck,go sell dis and dat..Go find job but nobody ask how old him bi?
l beg make govt repair this 9ja fast make young men fit marry on time and see their children sel ooo!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by FLAWLES(f): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
YAHOO
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
What you need is God to help you get your mind right.
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by Sunkyphil(m): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
hustle more bro ur hardwork is not enuff
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by lilmax(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
Don't get married without money or else you are looking for trouble
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by ooman(m): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Money first, then love...
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by Odukes(m): 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
FLAWLES:
YAHOO
No no thanks.
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lol. Mtcheeww. Den y u cum dey find wife?undecided Jonsing man
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by Beennkumar(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
If wishes were horses. embarassed
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by Begonia(m): 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
OP; whether you decide to get married or not is your business but don't you dare think about bringing a child into this world when you know you don't have the parental capacity to do so.
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by celeron40(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Misplaced priorities..Is it a wife you need now, when your mates are getting aggressive with life? Are you so unambitious and lazy? What exactly is settling down? Also, what benefit will a wife give you? Birthing children to populate the house like piglets? Why not think of furthering your academic life, starting up a business or something? This are the days of your youth..You are still strong now..a few years now, your physiology won't be able to handle a lot of hardwork..Get up and fight for a better life for yourself! Don't start whinning here about being broke but needing a wife..its irritating..sorry if I'm being hard on you, but Life gives nothing to those who desire nothing.
It is well with you bro..Keep pushing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by godsamist: 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
With all the loads of advice at the end he loss every interest on woman,life and children..Bros stil downloading or out of memory?
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
Seek money from the devil without shedding blood..
Anyways money first and love will surely come.
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by coolfredo(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
did u say u r broke? i pray God to pick ya pieces
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by Tymax(m): 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Guy just chill first. To avoid embarrassment from a woman who should love you. A broke man has no business getting married. His pride would be assailed by his woman at the slightest chance.

Just calm down and earn at least double what you require to care for your basic needs. Maybe not double but be able to fend for yourself sufficiently. I don't mean luxury o. Just basic stuff.
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
Odukes:
Seriously i wanna settle down now but am broke, all my hard work, yet to pay off.
in due time God will provide a way for you. everyones journey is not the same.
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by irishCream: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Odukes:

Are u dating alrady? If no start from somewhere some women do bring good luck
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by bisayor(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2014
Begonia:
OP; whether you decide to get married or not is your business but don't you dare think about bringing a child into this world when you know you don't have the parental capacity to do so.
op she said it all!
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by Neobulletzz(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2014
Hustling spirit bro
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by alpharbody(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2014
you people that keep discouraging guys with idea of making money first before marriage when he is 39-43, futher education, hustle more, e no easy like you think oooo, many ppl hv tried but what they do is force push their destiny thru diabolical means or crime...... The cost of bride price and maintaining our women in d city is not encouraging atall.....

Baba god bless our hustle to pay well.....
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by alpharbody(m): 10:11am On Dec 23, 2014
Begonia:

How much have you saved up for your future unborn children education and health care now, to help your husband to be...... Soon desperate mode will be activate on any man when age cloak is ticking by ladies, when they on their own don't HV any value to show for home building.....
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by sule5727: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Begonia:
true talk....
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by klins4213(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
Make money first...cause the way u r going,the probability of u getting a wife while broke is 1:1Billion...except u want a white wife...and you need travel go zambia for that...
Re: I Need A Wife But Am Broke by jaybee3(m): 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
You wan use the wife do ritual or how you go take feed both of una?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter To Tosyne2much / The Best Romantic Holiday Ever!! / Arrested! See Boy Who Dressed Like Woman To Write Exam For His Girlfriend. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.